It's okay to be white - new week of battle

Okay guys,

time for another round. Nothing illegal, no breaking bylaws, no vandalism, DO NOT LISTEN TO LEFTIST TROLLS DO NOT CHANGE THE 5 WORDS.

This is a campaign to expose anti-white sentiment on college campuses and in leftist media to expose marxist hate and dogma. This is not at-right or white-nationalist. This is to promote diversity and fair treatment of all.

gj guys
John Paul II raped little children

go back

B u m p

Bump

top kek

Next up we should post signs on mother's day saying "It's okay to be a man."

Nah stick to the 5 peaceful words

>Nah stick to the 6 kosher words
ftfy

It's 4 words and a contraction of peace you double niggers.

PHASE 2

shocking lack of agency for a white person.

replace never with don't and then just mayyybe it will work

That was Phase 0.1, and there is no Phase 2.

>DON'T DO WHAT YOU LIKE RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

stick to the original plan, stick to the 5 words ignore the shills

No

We see you shilling all over these boards...you've already lost, go home..

It appeals to me but I'm already two feet in the bag. I think swapping "never" for "don't" should work fine. It's meaningful to centrists and triggering to the left.

make me. Oh wait, that just works on your discords and sub reddits. Here is another option, pay me. 1 btc to the address below
15TY5ZgqkJJg57DfnBrqBiacJ842c8En4Y

b u mp

Bump

Don't let the nazifags use you in their meme war! IOTBW is an old nazifag message.

Don't listen to this idiot. The new poster is better in every way. It really drives the point home and makes them all butthurt. Post this instead.

>. Here is another option, pay me. 1 btc to the address below
Do you know that if paying shills to not do their jobs worked there would be no shills

why are you so obsessed? You've been shilling for 4 hours now in every IOTBW thread. Get a life.

This would imply that I'm a shill getting paid more than a bitcoin to fuck up this TRS/alt kike OP and not just somebody who is utterly pissed about a bunch of PR centrist faggots watering down the pro white memeplex and trying to (((control))) what can be said and what not
btw, rate my OC

Give me the original. I like this one better.

why so salty leftypol?

see

It's sunday
and it starts to be funny to test the resilience of the sentence. I rate it 1/10 for being to static

Sticking to the same format will make people ridicule this. Parodies will be made and people will just associate it with dumb retards like the MAGA shit.

You need to change the format

>This is to promote diversity and fair treatment of all

How to spot a reddit nigger.

Gonna do mine Thanksgiving weekend. Too much going on in VA with the election Tuesday. Should get press attention after Black Friday.

Imagine being this buthurt over a phrase.

I'm not sure what you're expecting. You think it's a good idea to up the ante to something blatantly pro-white? Seems like you completely misunderstood the point of this campaign.

There is actually a women's day on march, make a men's day.

no shill

he's a shill

>This is to promote diversity

This is too far OP. We're saying it's okay to be white, that's all.

He should commit suicide on a Facebook livestream saying all whites should be purged.

No you are the shill shilling a defensive watered down alt lite kike sentence calling everybody a shill who just dares to change the fonts, structure of the sentence or dares to spread it like one thinks it is best. Go suck on loomers feminin benis obama leaf

faggots

You are a shill and everyone here knows to stick to the plan bc it works. Only ppl saying otherwise came here after the campaign started.

ftfy

is it not okay to be white?

Frankly, I don't care who says it, if it's true then it's true.

>STICK TO THE PLAN RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
What else, are you gone suicide yourself?

Bump