Reminder

This is what a white nationalist American looks like
you're not even white subhumans. you're mongrel subhumans that hate themselves.

58% and dropping

>Americans
>"white"

The reporter is white but the guy in blue shirt isn't

In the race war we will kill his kind first
then we will kill white mongrels second.

imagining a world with no cracker subhumans...

if you expand "white" to mean everyone but black people you can unite and remove them easier

Funny. Why would a cockroach care of what humans feel?

Why do Turkposters pretend to hate whites? Is there a Turkish VPN that still works here?

0.2 cents deposited
0.2 cents deposited
0.2 cents deposited
0.2 cents deposited
0.2 cents deposited

silence, kellyfag. you sallonican mongrel.

>Why do Turkposters pretend to hate whites
>pretend
xD

>amerifats that cant handle being insulted
face it, america isnt the worlds most important country that you think it is

A lot of crying shills after the failed Nov 4 uprising. Stop your crying. UNHEALTHY!

now i'll take a shower
keep bumping my thread mutts

i noticed this thing once where i was saying something that sounded racist against like romanians, it wasn't even but anyway this asian dude laughed so hard. He was like sucking up to me. It reminded me I've felt it before. Growing up you never think about what it's like to not be white so you never think that a non-white person might have their reason to laugh extra hard at your joke even though you're just a skinny nerd. But like, that kid that laughs when a bully is bullying someone, so that the bully will look favourably on them, that's pol. Not one person on here is white, it's a collection of brown and asian nerds who unconsciously? think if they adopt this pro white stuff the strong scary white people will overlook them

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(??*?? dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

That's a kike (nose, hairs, skin color...).

really stale pasta