Trump's Latest Approval Rating Lowest Of Any U.S. President In The Last Seventy Years

>Trump's Latest Approval Rating Lowest Of Any U.S. President In The Last Seventy Years

How anyone can support him anymore is beyond me.

inquisitr.com/4599302/poll-trumps-latest-approval-rating-lowest-of-any-u-s-president-in-the-last-seventy-years/

It's a joke.
His presidency I mean.

What did he do

Isn't that circular logic?
>Look his approval ratings, they are so bad.
>How could you approve of him?
>Don't approve of him because his approval ratings are bad.

POO

Don't take the bait you worthless faggots

Sage

Sorry but we don't trust the (((polls)))

It is Jewish logic.

>2017
>still believing in "approval ratings"

the polls are written by hardcore Democrat political operatives, the questions are asked by radical leftist college kids, and the samples are chosen with the deliberate intent to give the Democrats good responses so they can money off their "le trump approval ratings low!" newspaper ads.

Not to mention the issues inherent within all polling--people are likely to give the answers the pollster thinks they want to hear, and people will still vote for a president that they don't "approve" of when the alternative is a literal demon like Hillary Clinton.

>worked for a polling company

In this episode we went to an urban area and polled brown people on their opinion of drumpfs presidency so far. You won't believe the results!

>>Trump's Latest Approval Rating Lowest Of Any U.S. President In The Last Seventy Years
Fake news

would you rather have shillary or the Zodiac Killer?
Bet you'd want Kejriwal to become president of the US too

(((popular)))

obongo was popular, jiddiot

/sage

Stop assuming my political view, BC.
Trump's Presidency is a joke. You don't have to be a Kejriwal supporter to realise that.

We asked 100 vegans and came to conclusion meat is bad.

brought to you by the same liars who said hillary had a 98.3% chance of winning.

brown people support trump too, because the presence of illegal immigrants decreases the value of legal immigrants' labour. If you're already in America and have a job, there'd be no reason you'd want more people from your country coming over and competing with you. A trump style leader would be VERY popular in Asia.
The only ones anti-trump are white nu-males nd SJWs who don't understand the very people they claim to fight for.

I am a straight white male republican and I voted for him but he has caused nothing but problems! He is a racist and cannot even get anything done. I should have voted for Hillary.

It is time to impeach DRUMPF before things get any worse!

"guys he is just a joke, he has no chance to be the republican nominee" (OP in 2016)

Well, he's doing things beneficial to the country, what do you expect? You only get high approval ratings if you're a flaming faggot that the city pseuds can get behind like Obama or Clinton.

Please shill, just go away

Turned into he has no chance of winning the presidency

It's a joke because things are actually changing and stuff is getting done? It's a joke because US doesn't sell weapons and jets to Taliban and LeT anymore? It's a joke because economy is being placed ahead of SJW bullshit? It's a joke because there's a person in power who actually wants to get stuff done instead of just being liked by everybody for points?
Or are you just laughing because all the cool kids are doing so?

>Pajeet shilling Trump
Alright who are you and what have you done with Pajeet

turned into "he has no chance of lasting a year"

soon they'll be saying "he has no chance of getting re-elected"
the Liberals' stratagem of trying to discredit someone by laughing at them doesn't seem to be going too well for them

>ratings
He had no chance of winning the presidency am I right?

Haha
>(((Polls)))
When will you faggots ever learn.

finally a based pajeet on Sup Forums
dude you need to post more here.

>>oh look the media says trump is bad, how can su support him??? look what the media says!

thank god people don't beleive anymore in polls and fake news

>the same people who made polls showing he would lose have a new poll
i-i-it's l-legitimate goys

I fucking LOVE living in an America under Trump.

Feels good

These polls are basically an indoctrination test. If everyone who voted for Hillary think he is the worst president ever, he will have the worst approval ratings.

Look at the question about who the tax cuts help. 60% said the rich despite the top tax bracket actually INCREASING. Basically all the Hillary voters have no idea whats going on and their massive partisanship is reflected in this poll

They take us for a bunch of simple minded normies

Wow. You assume way too much. Stop assuming everything.

Tell me what all has trump done? His presidency is filled with so many bad moves. He keeps changing his staff etc etc. He larps like a 12 year old.

Didn't Trump get like 5 % of the black vote? Lol Aside from a couple outliers, Brown people don't have the introspective capability to the think critically about stuff. For the most part, they just believe everything they're told.

0/10 bait. I'm only replying because it is that sad.

Literally, a POO< talking about who does what, in America

Fuck off, we don't like you, we don't care about you. Your opinions are shit like your streets

>Media outlet trashes Trump 24/7
>Media outlet puts out poll on how they favor Trump
>Poll comes not not a favor

I am literally shaking right now.

Wow, I'm glad the cartoonist labelled them as ISIS, I wouldn't have been able to tell otherwise.

You should stop spending time on Pol. This is an echo chamber where every trump move is seen as a "56D chess move".
I wanted Trump to win for shits and giggles.
But what has he done, really? He says one thing and does the other thing.

LOL 97% chance of losing. KYS shill. Your tears are delicious.

fpbp

>The same president that ramped up aggression towards us to cause us to lose two strongholds is on our side.

liberals are mentally ill

>instead of just being liked by everybody for points
that is literally what a narcissist like trump wants

The stock market was/is reaching all time high. It's about to fall down. Yeah, I know everyone says that. But wait and see.

Dear India,we don't like you, we don't care about you, you creep us out, your culture is nowhere near ours, we use you for cheap coding.

Now FUCK OFF

If you don't like it, don't read. This is not your personal blog. I can say what I want.

Are you ok?

I'm a political science student, these are (((nationwide))) polls. What's not said about these polls is that they heavily rely on data from California and New York. Trump is actually popular among every other state in the union and anyone trying to say he's unpopular is a shill who skews data with liberal shitholes.

>>Don't approve of him because his approval ratings are bad.
You are making this causal connection. OP did not say this was the reason to not approve. Him being a generally incompetent idiot is the reason his ratings are so low and the reason it's a mystery that anyone with half a brain could support him.

Based poo

>hillary has a 99% chance to be the next president
>how could anyone waste their time voting for trump?

No. He got much more, more than any republican president since reagan.

Besides, who cares. Niggers dont vote

The people have false consciousness due to left-wing propaganda.

>He says one thing and does the other thing.
Isn't that fucking amazing!

Left-wingers still believe in polls. More proof they're political brainlets.

The only based Poo is Morsi.

All the rest are creepy stalker ants

Who would've imagined that marxist indoctrination would've been this successful?

>how anyone can support him is beyond me
>my whole opinion is shaped by whatever poll or celebrity comes out against trump because that is whats true and the MSM is completely trustworthy
>i can't make my own opinion without eminem saying its cool
liberal logic 101

>poo in loo having opinions on anything

Funny. If I said the opposite things, you would've called me a based poo.

Can someone please explain to me why 40 percent of indians choose to defecate in the open? Is it because you don't have access to toilets? Maybe you just prefer it?

WTF is with this

See
You braindead shill

Jew backed polls disseminated on jew backed MSM...

Seems legit.

This is a nice tactic to oppose or derail what I'm saying.
Stop Larping and reply to my posts. If you can't, shut the fuck up.

Don't f orget that basically every poll forecast Hillary's victory by a landslide. I don't really trust political polls anymore. They must be heavily flawed to fuck up that badly.

No it's actually a serious question. Why do you guys do that stuff

Same (((polls))) said he had 98% chance to lose.

Hey poo go shit in the streets.

How is that related here?
Start a new thread and I'll explain it there.
I thought this thread was about Trump?
If not, can we also talk about the gang problems in America? Or why people can't decide basic things like genders?
America is a first world country, richest country yada yada yada, but still has so many problems. Even with over 200 years of independence. Why?

Polls are always right, guys

>polls show Hillary will get 2-4% more
>Hillary gets 3% more
>OMG LOOK HOW WRONG THE POLLS WERE!!!

This. We all know Hillary is president of hiding in the woods

I think he needs a good cry

He was talking about Indian politics.

>4 second response time
Jesus Christ, shill harder, pajeet

I do post here. Always. Most of the posts with Indian flags are mine.

Sup Forums isnt a street so you can stop shitting all over it. Polls were PROVEN rigged when he won.

>richest country
>has 4 billion in debt to China
Yeah, right

Who fucking believes in polls? Honestly?
Also, many voters secretly voted for trump. They didn't want others to know about it.

Ok and?
Do you know how things work?
America is still the richest country.

Ah, yes. Typical "shill harder" reply

Are those by chance by the same entities whose polls showed that said he had 0.00001 probability of winning the presidency?

LMAO

Many of em here do.

Do I really need to dedicate a whole thread tk why indians defecate in the open? I thought maybe it would be a quick answer like poor access to toilets or something. Anyways...america doesn't really have that many problems desu. I think the fact that our academia is conscerned with gender expression and discrimination towards a group of people that constitute .0001 percent of the population speaks to that. Yes there are gang problems cuz black and hispanic people but those havn't been solved mostly because we refuse to admit this is a genetic not cultural thing.

From the people who brought you Hillary had a91% chance to win

this

this kills the democrat shill

>You could suck high quality money next door
>You choose to go to USA to do it
Are you guys brain damaged or something?

I love when people can't talk trash on trump on anything else they resort to his approval polls. It's pretty sad how these people have gotten

>polls lead liberals to believe Texas and Missouri were in play for Hillary
>Hillary couldn't even hold the rust belt

Left-wingers love their polls, don't they?

What are you even Larping about?
Do you know GDP, PPP and things like that?
America is the richest country.

wtf I hate having my taxes lowered now

>believing lies like GDP
Yeah, i'm going with brain damaged

I love polls.

>implying any of the last presidents were that great
>implying likeability translates into performance
>implying we should trust pollsters who said Hillary had a 99% chance of winning
>openly hostile pedofile media attacking the new sheriff in town

America has many problems. Some parts of it look like some third world countries.
You simply can't blame genetic and cultural thing. Blacks are as American as you guys. Black problems are American problems.
The inequality gap btw the rich and poor country is comparable to a 3 world country.
The killings. The retarded lobbying problems etc etc..