I find girls of other races attractive.

Other urls found in this thread:

cavemancircus.com/2015/09/21/hot-girls-of-the-israeli-defense-force/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asian men have the tightest buttholes

trump is just another rich crony
canada isn't all that bad
i'm really not all that into traps

fertile women with normal BMI and low mutational load can be attractive regardless of race

As they get older race becomes more obvious

Also it's a big deal with males

whites are genetically superior and culturally superior and have always been. non-whites were created out of rejection of autistic retard failure whites who decided to miscreate and fornicate with animals with such dedication that these human-animal hybrids became less orc and goblin like and more human like. these orcish and goblinish humanoids kidnapped and raped individual whites to increase their genetic capabilities. the video game spore explores and outlines this idea very well.

race mixing is offensive and disgusting

Kek fucking maricon

I want to bang a black conservative girl.

The logical case for making the AoC 12:

Girls on average hit puberty between their 12th and 13th birthdays. If they don't know enough about sex at 12 to make semi-rational decisions about what they do with their own bodies then they damn well should, because biology isn't going to wait until a more socially acceptable time. Whether or not it's a good idea for 12 year olds to have sex it doesn't change the fact that most of them want to. Many of them will actually do it. This basic assumption of 'natural innocence' on which age of consent laws were based is fantasy.

Sex is such a personal thing that the choice should always be left to the person whose body it is where possible, like consenting to medical procedures. The government shouldn't have the right to tell even someone as young as 12 what they can legally do with their bodies or who they can do it with. As for age-gap laws, we might find it more creepy if a 12 year old is fucked by a 40 year old as opposed to an 14 year old, but objectively is 40 year old dick any worse for them than 14 year old dick?

Yes, 12 year olds aren't adults. But they are considered old enough to be held criminally responsible when they break the law, unlike, say, 6 year olds. How can a 12 year old be adult enough to be tried for murder, but not be capable of consenting to sex? The law already recognises the distinction between children and adolescents, so why can't the age-of-consent laws reflect this?

This doesn't mean that people under 18 should be able to do whatever they want. If the parents of a 14 yr old don't want her seeing a 30 year old then they're perfectly entitled to get a restraining order. If he saw her again he would then be arrested for violating a restraining order, not for rape. Parents are entitled to tell their children who they can and can't see if they feel it's necessary, but a 30 year old who has sex with a 12 year old shouldn't be labelled a rapist, and imprisoned as such, if the sex was consensual.

An interesting morphological difference from their women.

Unpopular opinion? I hate Islam but I admit that they are right about certain things like women right and freedoms we know how is that going for the christian west, the same with some aspects of sharia law like cutting the hand of robbers and killing gays and perverts.

And we should remember that Christians religion and Islam share the same foundation in dogmas and profets so maybe we are supposed to follow those codes

I believe there's a genetic factor to people preference over similar or dissimilar partners, deep down the polluting influence of experiences and propaganda

Polygamy should be legal. Why let precious eggs go to waste in childless poverty marriages when there are guys that can afford to raise hundreds or thousands of children. This is why Islam is overtaking the West.

Nothing is wrong with finding other women attractive.

You're wrong for having kids with them, if you choose.

some asians are okay

I have a Jew girl fetish

Commit suicide please :)

i like jews. a lot

Some IDF girls are hot

cavemancircus.com/2015/09/21/hot-girls-of-the-israeli-defense-force/

Do you also find monkeys attractive? sage

I find some traps more sexually pleasing than women.

I want to marry and have kids with women.

I want to bend over and fuck a tranny senseless.

Women are actually retarded. But it's hard ro live without them.

Completely agree. Further on that point, I have no interest in women from my own ethnic groups (Celto-Germanic).

well that's just good taste, right there

The trappill

It’s only natural for an alpha male to accumulate a Harem and if there happens to be traps then it just means you’re ultra alpha

Stephen Hawking is theoretical bullshit. The real laws of the universe are easy enough for normies to understand. He's popular because he works for a major University and he has his disability to gain him sympathy points. Nothing he says is independently verifiable and his math is made up.

Yes

agreed

no its not. if all women disappeared tommorow men would just start being in relationships with other men. like in prison.

you belong in an oven.

You can fuck them but never marry them

That girl is so fucking cute.

Merkel did nothing wrong.

What about horses?

Who is that oriental angel?

Addiction isn't real. Gays and transgenders should resist their illnesses and try to live a normal life. Even though I'm against race mixing, I would have a hard time passing up on a Japanese women with big tits.

Nothing wrong with sex with Asian women senpai.

I only date white women

Disgusting holhol

>most states' AoC 16
That ain't low enough for you, user?

I think the main sticking point about a lower AoC is that there's a very high chance that someone (40-year-old) has strong manipulative power over, say, a 12-year-old. Humans are sexual from birth, but to knowingly mislead an inexperienced preteen into a situation they don't know whether or not they want is a crime; aka, statutory rape. When two 12-year-old bang each other, it's okay, because neither of them know what they're doing, so there can't exist any manipulative intent.

why would you do that to yourself user?

True, but if a busty Japanese wanted to settle down with me I'd have a hard time passing up.

I donˋt know. Found it recently on Sup Forums

anri okita

Whites are not a monolith "race" and some euros are inherently better than others

Me too, though I would never racemix with an asian.

You need to become an hero right fucking now

Its Okay to be lovin your JAVfu.

Thank you based Lolberg.

Ugh Hitomi Tanaka is a fucking angel.

nice

That's hardly an unpopular opinion.

:/

Fuck U

Of course you do, nigger. You can actually have all the mongrel women you find in Europe for yourself- Please don't be shy, come and take them all to your shithole "nation".

I WOULDNT FUCK HER WHEN SHES 50

Shamefully I will admit my sexual fetish is weight gain in attractive women

Suddenly being a footfag seems not so bad.

America needs 2 things:
wealth redistribution
& cultural homogeneity
(piss off both neocons & prolibs)

im only attracted to gay men who are only attracted to women (and me) no homo

we know how women get pregnant, so it's sexy!

(unpopular to both prudes & feminists)

That's not unpopular you fucking dunce.
That doesn't mean you're gonna marry them up and create children with them does it?

Jesus fucking Christ I hate you user.

Japan & Filipinos yes, China & North Korea NO.

race mixing isn't actually all that bad. the problems come from having a lack of identity when they're surrounded by people who aren't similarly mixed. if you took 1,000 asians and 1,000 whites and they formed their own little mixed race town, they wouldn't end up with a town full of elliots.

I think Kalash girls are extremely pretty on par with some Europeans
8============D~~

>That doesn't mean you're gonna marry them up and create children with them does it?

I make no promises.

pic to backup my claim

Oh ya bb so hot look at that wide flat groid nose and thin hair hnngg

Flips are ugly the meme that their women are hot needs to die.

forgot pic related

Their women aren't hot, just whores

Fpbp

I am so staunchly in support of Israel I would move there to help protect it if they needed help

Becky is half british / half japanese

Racemixing is okay sometimes

Filipino women ARE fucking hot, much hotter than average Amerifat bithc.

not really

there is an attractive filipina on mompov website. and she gets a nice facial

She is beautiful!

you're right, but Sup Forums is unironically a bluepilled board. Their bluepills are just edgier.

I made a lot of babies with my non white wife. Fuck you Sup Forums

It is. You seem to be gay.

Hey I was trying to get some Polish-Viet mongrel to kill himself,
Can you help?

this is not fitting for the thread

What non-white is that?

Fuck off leaf fag.

way too skinny and her prime was like 12 years ago, amte

>the video game spore explores and outlines this well
Kek

Not only do I think bestiality is okay, I think we should make pet furries out of animals.

Fuck you Electrobe dork
Why don't you become a non-country for another 200 years, seems like the only time you non-humans become of any note.

She s a jew. At least some people on Sup Forums hate jews.

Abortion is good

Only gays, closet gays and genuine idiots don't find girls attractive purely because of race.

we're all one race, moron.

Shut the fuck up, and go gargle on that Muzzie semen. Yank should have fucking annexed you fags after WW2. Fucking degenerate shitstains.

billibinos sound like fucking aliens

Why don't you gargle on any of your oppressor's cum, faggot?
Germans, more Germans and Mongoloid Russians that are 30% Muslim.
Not that you aren't a mongoloid in the first place, Wojtek.

id seriously only want to fuck stacy dash out of all of them

i dont believe in gay people, instead i believe in degenerates who dont have a discust factor for being sexually dominate or dominated by men. i would be equally repulsed in a movie if the male lead started making out with a dog or a 90 year old women

>all one race

AHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHA

Ban guns

No, we are 98% white you autistic fuckstain. Unlike your fucking shithole of a nation, which will cease to be white in 25 years.

And Russians are not Mongloid, you fucking cuntwad. Canada is a fucking cancer.

pols = 1000% more of note then leafs

leafs litterally sit on their glaciers all day when not skating around or harvesting maple syrup.

>GDP per capita is 20 bucks and 2 nickels
>country is a shithole
>main reason why there hasn't been refugees is because the country can not econimcally support them
>no history, is an artificial country made less than 30 years ago
>Mexicans of Europe
>b-b-b-but we're white!

>Poor Little French Boy