WinterBall 2017

/mlp/ is heating up, /o/ is heating up, Sup Forums will be forever alone. Make a decisions and be nice!

PREVIOUS THREAD:

/mlp/ is a friend. /o/ is the lady we need.

Sup Forums and /o/ are OTP.

/mlpol/

/mlpol/, let the fags trying to make us spend it alone go fuck themselves

It's mlpol or ml-no

So please tell me this: why are we choosing degenerate pony fuckers over carfags?

/o/ was a mistake. We were young and foolish.

/mlpol/ is the only correct option. The polls are all in our favour. /o/ is rejecting us on their board as well.

Just remember, Sup Forums and /mlp/ were forced together. Sup Forums and /o/ on the other hand came together naturally.

oh hey

/o/ should go with /x/. Both angry and clingy ex's.

You are a mistake. See

sorry /o/fags better luck next year

WE ARE TAKING BOTH LIKE A REALITY TV SHOW Sup Forums WILL GIVE AN IRON CROSS TO THE WINNER AND BE OUR STEADY

THIS COMES FROM THE TOP THE VERY TOP

>gr15
more like forced away.

forced together at first, but what came of it was beautiful.

dumping comic

Crossboard posters from /mlp/ shitting things up for everyone as usual.

Because only combined can we rid this website of newfaggotry. Plus the OC will be awesome.

I actually want Sup Forums to fuck up the best alliance they've ever had with unlimited meme potential and instead of /mlpol/ they end up with no one because they sperged out over polygamy degeneracy.

This /o/ is life

/mlpol/ has unironically been the only choice.

PURE UNADULTERATED SICKNESS INDUCING AUTISM

SAGE

/mlp/ crossboarders and offsiters from the /mlpol/ imageboard and discord.

get cucked by our massive marecock carfag

More pony fuckers than there is carfaggots in the polls

DECIDED

wow, you sure are autistic.

>traditional marriages were arranged. They were better on the whole than the dumb shit we have today.
Wew. It's like it was meant to be.

/o/ is waifu horse cock is degenerate

Sup Forums needs to take responsibly for /bant/. We could designate their board-tan and lock them in therefore as a bastardized subsidy of Sup Forums.

/mlp/ chick > /o/ chick

More like Sup Forums and /mlp/ were star-crossed lovers who only realized their compatibility when circumstances forced them together.

So are we allowed to post /mlpol/ memes here and not get banned?

Magnum Opus Doubles deciedes

Fucking chariot pulled by ponies with emily and wattan holding either side of the reigns with Sup Forumstan in the middle

We can't frame this proposal as a with only negatives in mind. We must think of positives. In a tumultuous sturdey relationship. cl/omlp/ will bully Sup Forums sometimes /mlpol/ will bully /o/ sometimes /polo/ will bully /mlp/ and together we can combine to form /mlpolo/ a mighty trio hellbent on punishing jews, bikers, and the forces of darkness.

fuck off you muzzie cockmonger

I have in the space of time since /mlpol/ had a little boy. I can't read this comic without feeling torn up.
/mlpol/ was something special. Lets revive it.

shit boards.Sup Forums.org/mlp/thread/31308570#p31310000

because you're a newfag who doesn't know our storied history together.

I remember that comic.

/o/
because /mlp/ fags are shilling on here since they have a bigger amount of traffic

/mlp/ chick is named Emily. /o/ chick is some dumb whore who doesn't even have a name because her parents walked out on her.

Thumbnail

the dick is pointing towards /o/

To be so conflicted

We already made a decision.

We asked /mlp/, they said yes.

Never. Crossboarder and offsite raiders will never decide who we go with. It has never worked for /lgbt/, didn't work for /x/ or /mlp/ last year and won't work this year either.

/o/. 100%.

Winter ball is not the time for a purity spiral Sup Forums is taking both /o/ and /mlp/ and that is final.

DRAWFAGS DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THE NARRATIVE ONE BIT WE ARE GIONG AS A THREESOME AND WE WILL ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME

>lets have a threesome
>trad life
>BASED
>pede

Horsefuckers on suicide watch

>crossboarders
You mean 4 chin ups newfriends?

Wow. Powerful. Beautiful. This is the most horrific meme evolution I've seen yet. Excellent.

Let the world tremble.

Sup Forums is a christian board. Christianity forbade forced marrige.

>/po/
>/s4s/
>/mlp/
>/o/
>even fucking /k/ wants some
How is Sup Forums such a chad?

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

>>/mlp/31310000

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Sup Forums ETERNALLY CUCCED BEYOND ALL FUCC

Damn m8, your tugging my heart strings here

This shit is a whole new level of faggotry.

its wat-tan

They are voting on it because of Sup Forums deceitful , non monogamous ways.

r8

new or bait?