IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/soros-and-ford-foundation-behind-the-panama-papers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS IT

THE DEEP STATE HAS INITIATED THE COUNTER MEASURES

How many times have you said that? Calm down.

AGAIN THIS ORGANIZATION WAS FUNDED BYB SOROS AND FORD

STOP SHILLING BULLSHIT STUFF

so,
what are the secrets?

I just checked, theres nothing there.
Fake news.

Ross btfo!

Trump btfo!

Lmao, another US-led leak designed to torch our enemies. Just like how the Panama papers somehow didn't reveal a single US individual hiding money even though its the biggest tax haven for US elites.

>leaks show dirt on all sides
>Media only cares about muh Russia

Typical

What else does it show? I can only find anti-Trump/anti-Russian articles.

The guardian article literally has a bullet point list of everything it has including members of the British total family, Google, Facebook, Apple executives and film industry elites.

sounds like damage control bub

Kushner and Ross are going to jail

And down the demon worshipers go....
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the new epoch, you made it

[Achievement Unlocked]
Survived The Planned Zionist Global Holocaust

Why don't governments compete with tax havens by setting low tax rates themselves?

#fakenews
Killary is going to jail
suck it up, snowflakes
#MAGA

It's just begun desu.
nature could also rek us with some pandemic.

You have no more power to cause fear
How does that make you feel?

Because then they couldn't tax middle class workers and small business owners nearly as much.

Rich people avoiding taxes

It gets worse. Read about the Export Import Bank and how companies with untold offshore assets such as Boeing get corporate welfare subsidized by middle class tax payers

Because nigga this is how bloated welfare states work:
You tax the shit out of the poor and the middle class, because they can't do fuck about it.
If you tax the ultra rich they just pick up and move somewhere else.

The USA and all western states NEED tax money, and squeezing the small folk is the easiest way to do it.

>Millions of pounds from the Queen’s private estate has been invested in a Cayman Islands fund – and some of her money went to a retailer accused of exploiting poor families and vulnerable people.
>Extensive offshore dealings by Donald Trump’s cabinet members, advisers and donors, including substantial payments from a firm co-owned by Vladimir Putin’s son-in-law to the shipping group of the US commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross.
>How Twitter and Facebook received hundreds of millions of dollars in investments that can be traced back to Russian state financial institutions.
>The tax-avoiding Cayman Islands trust managed by the Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau’s chief moneyman.
>A previously unknown $450m offshore trust that has sheltered the wealth of Lord Ashcroft.
>Aggressive tax avoidance by multinational corporations, including Nike and Apple.
>How some of the biggest names in the film and TV industries protect their wealth with an array of offshore schemes.
>The billions in tax refunds by the Isle of Man and Malta to the owners of private jets and luxury yachts.
>The secret loan and alliance used by the London-listed multinational Glencore in its efforts to secure lucrative mining rights in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
>The complex offshore webs used by two Russian billionaires to buy stakes in Arsenal and Everton football clubs.

this is fucking massive

>guardian.com
kys

is this the bermuda hack that was reported a few weeks ago?

I can't believe no one is talking about this.

niga its about time to impeach the orange drumpanzee hitler

No fucking way
Let's cut off the snake's head, then, what are we waiting for?

>Export Import Bank
>Under its charter, the Bank does not compete with private sector lenders, but rather provides financing for transactions that would otherwise not occur because commercial lenders are either unable or unwilling to accept the political or commercial risks inherent in the deal.
What the fuck. Who made this?
>The bank was organized originally as a District of Columbia banking corporation by Executive Order 6581 from Franklin D. Roosevelt on February 2, 1934
FUCKING ROOSEVELT

How do we kill the welfare state?

Its just published by the Guardian. The investigation was done by 381 journalists around the globe

you're jewish though, you guys love trump.

All they want is more taxes.

Everybody should have NO taxes.

oh hey look, the same non-story that just got blasted onto hackernews and a bunch of other forums

all the postings were simultaneous and nearly exactly similar. almost like there were coordinated...

i wonder who could be behind this

That was the ideal with the Occupy Movement years ago remember? But people are too complacent and naive to do anything about this. They'll feign shock, espouse their opinion then go home and turn on Stranger Things and forget about everything.

Y'all want to see what the Illuminati/NWO look like? Its this.

sounds like damage control bub

infowars.com/soros-and-ford-foundation-behind-the-panama-papers/

Yep. Roosevelt did a lot to fuck the country up. That is why he is so celebrated by Democrats and leftists. Only they would be able to perform the mental gymnastics required to reconcile internment camps with not being a total violation of the Constitution.

The real reason why so many big companies have offices, warehouses, and factories across the globe, like Boeing, is because they don't have to pay taxes in the US if the money stays abroad.

>>Everybody should have NO taxes.
Does this include tariffs and excise taxes? How does the nation fund a national defense?

The propagandists are more concerned with spreading their lies than getting ad revenue, so they spam their mainstream news talking points here to make sure the many who don't have TVs or read internet """news""" still get the propaganda.

Elect Trump, he'll drain the swamp for sure.

>i wonder who could be behind this

Its literally soros and ford foundation.

It got a pretty buzz around the panama papers, saying the reason they have almost no usa citizen there was because the donors were usa companies like ford foundation

>countermeasures
>exposing rich / corrupt fucks for what they are
Thanks, deep state!

>infowars

fucking neck yourself

Unironcially neck yourself, dumb moron.
If Alex isn't a fucking aclo retard he is a plant, why is he suddenly against the exposure of muh globalists elites????
Doesn't make you wonder, I know.

No, that was fine. We need to bring the camps back.

Don't forget your lead supplements.

If anybody ever was a shill on pol, it's you.

>Trudeau is also involved

Is he a Cuban puppet or a Russian puppet at this rate?

Nothing is happening.
Panama Papers did absolutely nothing because it got buried and normies could not understand the complexities.
This leak will be the same.

Nah, he's just a meat puppet.

Notice how its always someone around Trump and not Trump himself? Anyway Wilbur Ross is connected to the Rothchilds via past employment. There was no way the guy was going to be clean.

this is what's finally gonna end trump

"ah yes surely we can trust the multi millionaire to stop all this" - idiots who voted Trump

His chief financier, so where his families money is.

Basically this, it'll increase the gap between the poor and rich, but morons will chock up the inequality of the world to racism or patriarchy because they are easy and safe answers.

Every leader needs distance from getting their hands dirty, so they hire someone else. Still shady as shit

Pretty standard tactics from the mafia and shit. The head of the family keeps their hands clean while everyone around them does the actual dirty work so you can never directly pin anything onto them.

holy shit rich people don't like theire money to be stolen by the state to compensate for lazy niggers, who knew?

wo doesn't hide money from the taxjew?

How has this only just came out now? We were talking about it at least 3 years ago when Google and Apple (and Faceberg iirc) were refusing to pay tax and used every (((loophole))) available. Over the years Apple have avoided paying something like £7b in tax and there's nothing you can do about it. If you try to close the loophole then the (((profit))) isn't what it could be and they just leave. Instead they generally leak the money into the country in other ways (giving goys a place to work for minimum wage for example) and we're told to be happy with it.
That's why there's no point in upper the tax because the people who contribute the most (or should be), and who it's aimed, at don't pay it anyway, but the goys do because they don't have high priced (((lawyers))) to help them avoid paying it.

>How do we kill the welfare state?

It's already too late. If people on welfare already commit crime to make money because the amount they get isn't enough (whether it's true or perceived is irrelevant), then how much crime do you think they'll commit when they have literally zero? Welfare never really is the issue because the money stays in the country and doesn't go anywhere else. The real issue comes from handing billions to other countries in the form of (((aid))) just to have the same countries either, at best, insult you (all of them) or, at worst, attack you physically (Israel).

They already effectively "leave". That is how tax dodging works. Shit like taking all your profits and pretending it is actually paying some other company on a tax haven, so it looks like it never makes any profit. It is this other company that makes profit but it is on some island that doesn't tax it.

I don't see how governments can't just force the companies to declare certain cash flows and just tax them. That is how all taxation works, you are forced to say what you are doing with your money so the government knows where it is and taxes it.

They cannot really leave because the profit is still made in the country they pretend it isn't. They pull out then they have no profits to divert.

That has all been very hush hush so far, no major happenings just a lot of tax evasion and money laundering. It will probably end with one group of criminals paying off another group of criminals and then wash, rinse...

I'm one of those idiots, and I'm voting for him again.

>Every leader needs distance from getting their hands dirty, so they hire someone else. Still shady as shit
plausible deniability...

can confirm,im a neet but i shilled for trump but take my tendie allowance away and ill go sick

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pls dont make me vote for corbyn

It's not going to work, like it or not Trump is the president, and I think by now he has a handle on what time it is. I bet there is a silent purge going on in the intel agencies right now as we speak and those motherfuckers are going to try to Operation Mockingbird us? Fat fucking chance, that only works when people don't know what the fuck is going on.

>Just like how the Panama papers somehow didn't reveal a single US individual hiding money even though its the biggest tax haven for US elites.
I wonder why?

>commerce secretary invested in a company whereby one of its clients is a company which a Russian businessman is a shareholder

Drumpf is done.

holy shit! gas yourself

13.4 Million documents
Sounds like the work of a state actor to me.
But who?
Why?

Where are the documents? I can't find them anywhere but the media keeps saying that it proves Trump and Putin being friends.

Im curious if it leads to Fusion GPS, Mercury LLC, Ukraine, U1, etc

The wealthy are untouchable.

KREMLIN KASH

>We need to bring the camps back.
Sarcasm?I'm hoping Sup Forums actually understand the philosophy underpinning justice, in case you haven't noticed it's almost dead, and I'm not so sure I want to be part of or celebrate that.

>millions of documents leaked
>tens of thousands incriminated
>BUT MUH POOOOOTIN
panama papers 2.0, CIA niggers throwing the baby out with the bathwater because no one is going to fucking pay attention anyway

>gib me dats: the thread

This is how it works. Warren Buffet and George Soros and the Clintons themselves all exploit the same loopholes INTENTIONALLY WRITTEN IN FOR THEIR EXPLOITATION and the whole crooked gang all use the same tax havens and flags of convenience. That's why "Tax the Rich" is code for tax the middle class while the hyper-wealthy globalist parasite elite will never pay a dime to a thieving State's protection fee collectors--they OWN those states, and they OWN all the STINKIN' GOYIM that dwell therein.

Umm sorry but a shooting took place, dummy.

same, feel incredibly sleepy tho

>protecting the establishment

What the fuck are yo-

>Australia

Oh you'll be banned soon nvm

>Another shooting is bigger news than the massive tax fraud acted out by the global elite

Fuxking brainlets

What does this mean?

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT

soros and ford institute supported that