CBTS #63: Getting Sticky Edition

The Prince arrests of "Corruption" involve a lot more than not filing their taxes. Everything leads back to the DNC. What favors were they getting in return? What do the Podestas have to do with art dealing, and some kind of special privileges with art sales in the middle east? Helicopters on Prince owned building related to vegas shooter? JFK release of files is a lesson about "multiple shooters", Trump's message to us was to tell us, in Vegas, there were multiple shooters, CIA coverup.

Everything is connected. We need to keep digging into ties. News has not reported, but they will especially not ever admit or talk about pedophiles. We need to continue on the connections.

Remember South Korean government and its ties to ritualistic abuse? Read more into it, this is all related. Stops in Asia are very key.

--

Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/

Bread Crumbs info dump: (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 Links to thread #21 - #40 Links to thread #41 - #60 #61: #62: (12-part compilation of Q answers)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/05/dianne-feinstein-trump-emails-russia-no-evidence-sotu.cnn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Reconnaissance_Operations_Center
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/28442
icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/614th_Air_and_Space_Operations_Center
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/927241475888427008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You guys are so close, it pains me that I can’t say more. Some of you are there already. Don’t forget.
>Alice in Wonderland
>Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
>Cinderella
I have one last clue for you all;
The Little Mermaid.

>Podestas have to do with art dealing
Isn't the art market just a way to launder illegal money from blackmarket activities? Like selling Haitian children or something?

drumpf

bump

Please help me put together pieces. In the last day we had major Saudi's getting arrested, Yemen fire a missile at SA (intercepted), the PM of Lebanon step down (Hezbollah likely to take power, watch out Israel), Rand gets attacked, now the new Papers distraction.... Anything else major happen?

Stop this LARP.

Why are you doing this?

Stop

MOVING Q QUESTIONS/ANS TO THIS THREAD
PASTEBIN OF INFO:
>pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
IMAGES TO FOLLOW

Yes, perhaps.

Looks like flynn is going down. Was that part of the larp?

Damm, Lil Red Riding Hood or the Pied Piper of Hamelin would be much more interesting to look into...

Nope, this is all a giant larp if you couldnt tell already. None of that was even predicted by Qlarper either, but that wont stop the autists here from wasting their time.

bump

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 1/12

Why the fuck are you here then faggot?

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 2/12

You're a fake.

>pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
awesome but needs spacing and bolding

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 3/12

Great post user

nigger I've been doing this all morning and I'm not even an autist. NO BOLD FOR YOU.

What's going on with the planes being forced to land. Flight from CHI still in the air?

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 4/12

GLOBALISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 5/12

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 6/12

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 7/12

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 8/12

why dont you make an imgur album and link that next time

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/11/05/dianne-feinstein-trump-emails-russia-no-evidence-sotu.cnn

The feinstein kike even told CNN..

fake as fuck

it's Alice & Wonderland first of all

it was never a movie reference, all other movies, snow white, cinderella, mermaid, godfather

ALL FAKE AS FUCK

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 9/12

The wizards.

Military Intelligence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Reconnaissance_Operations_Center

Do any of you read what Q writes? It all makes f'ing sense.

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 10/12

Let me ask you this;
Who lives in a pineapple, under the Sea?

Paradise papers are the Elites last chance, they are showing their hand before Trump shows his. Its pure propaganda to make Trump look evil and make Russia the bogeyman.

The real indictments and leaks are coming very soon, their days are numbered.

How is #paradisepapers already trending on twitter after 20 mins? Its a manufactured trend, news organizations posted stories within 5 minutes, they were all pre-written. Do not take your attention off of what we are doing here, the information war has begun.

Why wont they let you read the papers and raw data, just articles on the papers contents?

If a lie is big enough and told enough times the masses will believe it

Goy, read these articles we made up about papers that don't exist.

All these news organizations posting about it 1 minute after the articles were published, 10+ articles on the ICIJ website, surly those were not all written in 15 minutes?

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 11/12

What I don't get is the democrats pushed that trump "colluded" with Russia whatever that means but the DNC took money from Saudi Arabia? I didn't think they were allowed to do that at all

Greatest LARP of all time?

>Zero actual predictions
>Plenty of vague statements open to interpretation
>NO questions answered, MANY questions asked (classic LARP methodology)
>Littered with Alice in Wonderland refs, 'rabbit hole' geddit?
>Was actually announced that a well thought out and complex LARP was coming 'to keep Sup Forums busy the whole weekend'
>Thread #63 and no sign of letting up

Sup Forums I fucking love you, I am one of you, but damn you got trolled so fucking hard.

THEY'RE ALL GODDAMN DISNEY MOVIES

Q QUESTIONS/ANSWERS PT 12/12

your mom's wang

Walt was King?

kekd

State journalism is already covering the Paradise Papers. Definately a globalist operation.

So Al-Waleed has been meddling in foreign governments (ours), and doing backroom deals with our corrupt officials along with possibly funding terrorists in the US. Trump calls him out on manipulating the American government. Al-Waleed doubles down on his bullshit. Trump wins, goes to Saudi Arabia, makes nice with the king, and sells some weapons under the condition that the king gets his kids in-line. Vegas happens, and a few weeks later the King goes full purge.

How much do you want to bet he's going to turn over any and all information he has on corrupt officials in the US?

This bumps the thread and is less work for people to see/I didn't think about it

where was podesta arrest please

Good work, the military assisting the USSS could be because the FBI and CIA are corrupt, the military loves Trump more than the alphabet agencies. Trump feels safer with the army probably, watch his speeches at military bases and you can feel the love.

THE STORM HAS BEGUN.

Doing God’s work. Thank you user. Saved.

they had it for a year, just like the pussy grab tape, they time it to the orders of their masters.

It doesnt matter if Meuller is /ourguy/ or the enemy, it doesnt matter if Flynn goes down for not properly filling out forms to lobby for Turkey

Podestas and Clintons are going down
Saudi purge is the beginning of the realm happenings.

Paradistraction Papers are Irrelevant

Disney child sex slave trafficking.

>images from podestas email
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/28442

>One last clue
Finding Nemo

I cant search there database, I can only Read what they "Report on". We are reaching new heights in the Infowar

icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/

Let me ask YOU:

Does nautical nonsesne be something you wish?

IT'S GOING TO FAIL.

TRUMP ALREADY HAS THEM BEAT IN THE FUTURE.

he wasnt arrested, he never had a plane going antwhere, all disinfo.

He might be one of the sealed indictments, no one knows for sure yet.

>32 posters having a good time
>O SHIT U GOT TROLED SO HARD LOLOL
better than getting an STI off tinder.

Finding your Wang

ctrl+w

Alice & wonderland

Paradise papers

Who owns the accounts

Who deposits to them (leaders)

Why deposit in "paradise"

Who is Alice

It's a popular tactic used by Chinese millionaires to smuggle cash out of china. They buy the artwork in the foreign country using Chinese currency. Then they leave china and sell the painting for a foreign currency.

Artwork is a good tool for laundering money because no one can prove a painting is or isn't worth millions of dollars. It isn't strange for a rich person to spend fantastic amounts of money on a chochky. It isn't strange for them to sell it again, or give it away as a gift.

I'd like to update the OP intro. What points should I cover?

How do we counter the counter attack?

Dammit how far away are you?

Search 11.3.11.5 as a server! Security breach! This is big. The dirt pile next to Alice. Look at what the security breach can do.

>I have another clue for you all
>[vague literary reference]
>[vague encouragement]
Somebody has been impersonating Q for a while now, I hope you all realize.

I'M FUCKING TELLING YOU READ MY POSTS. Normies don't know any of this shit - WE MUST EDUCATE THEM.

I'M CHRONOPOSTING FROM GRANDJEST.

Look into HUMA

Not just the person Huma...

IF alice = HRC --> Wonderland = PARADISE?

dont post shill posts in Q style, no one cares and go fuck yourself.

From another thread, so not sure if real, and the author states its unconfirmed. Anyone else think this real, or a larp?

there has always been at least one (fag flag in beginning) who also seemed to connected that would drop crumbs while q was

Saudis might be /ourguys/ now. Thanks to 113 D Master Chess player Trump

someone did in fact post a screencap of an official database showing dates filtered to the weekend, and there 2 new indictments showing.

More Wizards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/614th_Air_and_Space_Operations_Center

fake and gay

Another thread had the pic in there last night, but no one verified it wasnt shopped.

Let's stick to verifiable facts

Pay attention

No.

Piling on literary references is either a troll or a clever shill's way of making this thread into a parody.

I understand but also Search 11.3.11.5 server. See what comes up.

sounds serious

Paradise papers = trump impeachment. sorry lads it's finalky over

why, make a new thread if you want a tangent

Stop smoking crack. faggot

Snow White could be the queen of
England
Who is now being connected to offshore money in panama papers
Prince Talal was one of the 7?

Reference: Elizabeth I was famous for her lovely pale skin; because she was the Queen of England, all the ladies in her country tried to copy her. As she grew older, Elizabeth I made her skin even whiter by using a thick paste of white lead and vinegar.

Snow white was the skin color all the women wanted. Therefore, it was no accident that the name Snow White was chosen for the beautiful dwarf-loving heroine.

Sadly, Elizabeth I's lead based makeup ultimately damaged her skin and caused it to corrode.

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/927241475888427008