Christianity is a worthless organization and belief system that has no place in modern white society...

Christianity is a worthless organization and belief system that has no place in modern white society. It causes people to refuse to accept any evidence about the real world that conflicts with their beliefs. It causes people to oppose things such as abortion and stem cell research, resulting in unwanted kids being raised half-assededly and becoming drains of society themselves, and blocking avenues of research into potential cures for serious diseases.

Remember, you don't need to be Christian to hate niggers, spics, faggots, Jews, and mudslimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ur a fag

Go away you psychopathic amoral atheist faggot

ya we know

If you need your imaginary friend to have morals, you are a piece of trash human.

Jamal, you have to understand that Christianism made Europe european:

if Europe was an Islamic caliphate there wouldn't be freedom
if Europe was Pagan there would be no empathy
if Europe was Jewish we'd be slaves if not destroyed by the jews
if Europe was atheist there wouldn't be a common morality and it would be chaos

The only good argument against religion is one based on probability. The odds of you being in the "right" religion are terrible. Just run the numbers yourself using all the big religions and their subsects.

A little more humility is needed when it comes to religion. Because the odds say you're in the wrong one. Have some cute cuddles.

this is how christians try to be relevant now. thats all just plain horseshit. we're goin to continue to catch your pedo priests

Aggreed separate from state government aswell

Christianity built modern white society.

If you define yourself by hating kikes, niggers, fags, Jews, mudslimes, and Christians, you might as well be a communist faggot. Christianity has been infiltrated by retard protestants/baptists and cucked Unitarians/episcopals, but that doesn't mean there isn't something valuable underneath all their bullshit.

We don't have to reject Christianity, we have to save it from (((them))) and relearn what it's actually about.

Sorry friedo, you'll have to ban Jesus 'cause as we all know he's a Kike.

Shut the fuck up we have to get ready for winter ball.

Our horse waifu is waiting.

>Nazi
>Christian
Hello Rabbi.
You're clearly a Kike infiltrator.
Get out Schlomo.

>i have morals!!!
>i want to kill babies!!
Pick one and only one you cocksucking godless faggot.

The "right" one is the one that built the best civilization, or your civilization. They're all different fingers pointing to the same moon. Some point more accurately, some point less accurately and are covered in shit.

Catholicism should be above the government again so we could burn all the LGBTQ at the stake for witchcraft

>kike
I don't think you know what that word means

>the pedo priest meme
did the circumcision hurt?

Look at these damage controlling cuckstains. Fuck off, you are not welcome on Sup Forums

Nice try, Hitler.

You are still a dumb nigger, tho.

Sup Forums is a christian board you kike.
The jews dont like Christianity anymore. It doesnt fit their agenda.

List of pro-White atheists and agnostics:
Alex Linder
Ben Klassen
Craig Cobb
Dr. Kevin MacDonald
Dr. William Luther Pierce
Matt Hale
Revilo Oliver
Tom Metzger

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Sad, isn’t it?

>Christianity built modern white society.
lmao tell that to the kikes who built your computer you retarded nigger

If Europe was Christian there wouldn't be any safe borders.
Oh wait, it is Christian and that's exactly what's happening right now. Having no empathy for Nigger and Shitskin doesn't sound that bad anymore, right? It almost sounds like exactly what we need rigt now

Your hatred of something that you elevate to a thing is just as stupid as your magic beliefs.

OK then, Kike-lover.

Jesus IS A JEW.

Happier, scum?

Fucking newfag RETARDS shitting up Sup Forums.
>The jews dont like Christianity anymore. It doesnt fit their agenda.
This is the biggest LARP I've ever heard. You're most likely a Jew.

FYI Kike, Jews LOVE Christcuckery because it makes them willing Slaves to Israel and the present-day Jews.

Better luck pushing your filthy Jew Jesus next time, Rabbi Horowitz.

>pagan weddings

John 3:16

>Christian weddings

>If you define yourself by hating kikes
>and Jews
>and Christians
You are repeating yourself, Schlomo.

Looks like Wicca to me m8, they larp as much as you jew fellators.

>Kike-lover
still doesn't fit, Jesus called Jews "the synagogue of satan" and "a generations of vipers" and told them their father was "the devil"

>wiccans aren't pagans
>faggots are christians!
nice doublethink

one jew telling other jews they're satanic

>the synagogue of satan
>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Jesus loves fags. Repent your sins, heathen homophobe.

Tip harder faggot! There is only one God and Christ Jesus is His Lamb!

>modern jews are matrilineal
>biblical jews are patrilineal
>i..its the same jews!
Blasphemers BTFO eternaly and forever.
Inquisition when, these (((athesists))) are starting to piss me off.

>It causes people to refuse to accept any evidence about the real world that conflicts with their beliefs.
That happens by default. Not even the smartest person is able to completely avoid doing that.

Really, would you consider Mormons or Jehovah’s witnesses Christian then? Because Wikipedia will include them under your Jew sucking banner.

kisses

>europe would be shit without jewish doctrine
So... this is the power of white supremacy

look at this apathetic subhuman mongrel, literally Jewgle and (((friends))) can't stop promoting atheism and you eat it like you swallow fried chicken

it's true, atheism and apathism would've made us destroy ourselves

Fuck off

Jesus whipped businessmen and was against the fake jews

look at this Alberto Barbosa, literally Jewgle and (((friends))) can't stop promoting Christianity and you eat it like you swallow Sopa de Macaco, Uma Delicia

(((Pagans))) love to push this Jew Meme.

Wow. Really makes you think.
Do you imagine yourself sucking dick when you kneel to pray?
You do now.

>Portugal is Brazil
Atheism will be the end of Europe, most sjws are atheists, guess who directs Google nowadays?
Christianity isn't getting promoted at all, atheism and Islam are, y'know, the religious positions that united no nations at all unless by force!

get gassed larpagan kike faggots

>implying Portugal is not Brazil
Christianity IS the end of Europe. Guess what religion Merkel has. Guess who her father is. Guess what the pope thinks about immigration and refugees.
>atheism and Islam are, y'know, the religious positions that united no nations at all unless by force!
Do you really want to go that route? Do I really have to remind you of all the genocides and wars that were needed to actually make Europeans accept Christianity?

Jesus still loves you OP. I have faith that you will find him

OP == JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

(((the Pope and Merkel)))'s religion doesn't mean much
So, how did Rome became Christian again? What destiny awaited the cruzades? What does the Bible preach about? Really makes you think...

antifags fuck off

shill detected

media jews actually spun the story for that image too
the British guy in charge said it wasn't supposed to be Jesus, but the media Jews knew "cgi picture of some Jew during Jesus' time" wouldn't sell

EVERY FUCKING DAY.
THESE SHILL FAGGOTS POST THE SAME SHIT ACCOMPLISHING NOTHING WHILE FISHING FOR (YOU)S.

>Friendly reminder that sage goes in all spaces.

Well no we reject abortion and birth control because it reduces sex into a degenerate thing people do for pleasure alone which is the cause of
Unwanted children being born and raised in broken families. Sex is only for married couples and for reproduction alone.

all current Jews are fake Jews
real Jews at the time of Jesus became Christians

Nice try, schlomo

>(((the Pope and Merkel)))'s religion doesn't mean much
>My perfect, infallible brand of Christianity has never been tried
>So, how did Rome became Christian again?
Costantine waged war
>What destiny awaited the cruzades?
Death in a pointless war?
> What does the Bible preach about?
Cuckoldry?

Calling yourself the real Jew will help your point and Sup Forums will like you guys even more, so please go on

>another anti christain thread
SAGE

>christians

That's pretty stupid, all bible believing christians are catholic, the catholic church chose the biblical canon.

Just convert to paganism, or are you one of those useless atheists! Did you know some atheists like Jews! No true pagan likes Jews or cristians, also did you know that pagans have an average birth rate of 7.1 while stupid Jewish atheists have a birth rate of 1.4! Plus if you take away mixed race athiest births it comes down to a good old 1.2 average! Hail Odin, Zoroaster, Zeus and Vishnu!!! They all exist and you have to accept that!!! Even Yahweh (the demon of deceit and lies) exists! That's how kikecristanity spread! They just managed to sacrifice more pagan babies and pagan virgins