>friendly banter an american
>WED NUKE YOUR CUNTRY IN A SINGLE DAY OOOOOOOORAAAAAAAH

>Malta

We wouldn't even need nukes

pls respect my feefees

>Nuke
One MOAB!

>friendly banter a Pole
>he goes home from the internet cafe, hits his mom, kicks his cat, chugs his shit plum brandy and sleeps on the couch in his un heated apartment

I love Spitting Image.

Haha, yes

that's right, you'd need something you don't have for this task

OP>are you that fingolian fag or a real Maltese?

>being this ass blasted over American-banter
Only Australia understands us.

you can try nuking us, we will only swallow your fat boy, and shit it right back down on you

forgot pic

Poles use potato moonshine. A FUCKING LEAF should know better.

you shut your god damn whore mouth when your mother is talking to you!!

I love int-pol crossover threads

Suck my circumcised dick, I own your ass.

>oh yeah? We are numbah 1 lel

don't worry m8, most of the tough talking Americans you meet online are just edgy insecure teenagers still living at home

ich think not so sandnigger

brb gotta wipe my ass

I don't even know where your """country""" is.

isn't your country named after a drink?

Just a few Tomahawk salvos of freedom desu

burgers fear the big maltese dick (it would purify their offspring)

thats banter here, malta. sorry you dont have any nukes and cant appreciate it

>muh nukes
nigga we have tunnels reaching into the oval office , go fetch the mods with your weak ass bants

fucking saved

>friendly banter an american
>B-B-B-B-B-BUT MUH GEEDEEPEE

WE'D NUKE YOUR COUNTRY IN A SINGLE FUCKING DAY, MALTA KEK! OOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Americans get BTFO’d
>b-..but we could nuke you though.

>1 post by this ID
At any rate, you're doing God's work, like gore threads on Sup Forums, fighting off the magapede riffraff.

just imagine. you literally worship and are ruled by people like these cartoons you post. honestly just think about it. why do you worship us if we look like that, why do you let us dominate you and your women if we look like that. why are we an unstoppable force when it comes to anything we set our mind to like going to the moon but we look like that?

also stop obsessing about americans because americans literally never think about you

Haha, I agree. I wish the Boston style of bonding was more common across the country.

>Your dad's a faggot
>At least my dad's alive you cunt
>lul we frens now

how could anything that can one day just decide to wipe you and your people's history off the face of the earth with a flick of a switch ever be btfo'd in any arena whatsoever