CBTS #64: Vague Weather Forecasting Edition

There is a global swamp. And it's getting art-of-the-dealt with. The swamp fights back and what we now see is the beginning of the storm.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers

Recent keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/

Don't ask for a basic gestalt or rundown. Perhaps lurk one thread or read through the previous one (many summaries thrown around) before you ask questions, you'll get familiar with it soon. Yes, there's much noise, speculation, disinfo, lulz as usual. Help us sorting out the good stuff.

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 Links to thread #21 - #40 Links to thread #41 - #60 #61: #62: #63:

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/05/baptist-church-shooting-south-texas-sutherland-springs
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A4014-2004Jul21.html
fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article182888421.html
icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/
mobile.wnd.com/2012/09/why-saudi-billionaire-helped-obama-into-harvard/
twitter.com/Almost40Jc/status/927249273892286466
inquisitr.com/4595474/san-diego-sonic-boom-earthquake-military-blast-or-camp-pendleton-explosion-sound-leaves-residents-bomb-nuclear/
truthearth.org/2017/11/04/massive-intel-drops-on-Sup
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global/anim/20171031T000000anim72.gif
nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/man-jumps-death-trump-international-hotel-tower-roof-article-1.3612659
nypost.com/2017/11/05/man-fatally-leaps-from-trump-international-hotel-and-tower/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_optimization
twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/927258474068758529
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bump

MEME HARDER user
>MEME HARDER user
MEME HARDER user
>MEME HARDER user
MEME HARDER user
>MEME HARDER user

BESPOKE ART/MEME/INFO

Bump keep digging

From last thread

NOTABLE CONCIDENCE

DON'T RESPOND TO TROLLS AND SHILLS
JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE

Incase that guy is still here making q questions and answers here:
>Which party did he contribute to?
Dems
>Particular interest?
His testimony?
>HS interaction with TSA?
Screening?
>Local airports in close proximity to DC?
There are three major airports in the Washington, DC region: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (airport code: DCA), Washington Dulles International Airport (airport code: IAD) and Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (airport code: BWI).
>What happened shortly after 9/11?
All flights were grounded for the day and the next day.
>Flight authorized to fly
Have no idea, cant find shit, maybe Alex Jones could know

We're on the right track. Who am I kidding I'm not contributing much just lurking with a massive hard on. Thanks everyone for helping to save the world. Shout out to Q whoever that is

shooting in church

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/05/baptist-church-shooting-south-texas-sutherland-springs

false flag Q was talking about?

Didnt he say something about seattle?

Uranium One.
Where did it go?
Why?
How?
Who benefits?

I disagree.
I think Trump is very smart, but its not always thta easy.
For instance, Trump CANT replace Sessions. Not saying he needs to, but if he fired him, the Congress has the power to block a new nomination, putting Rosenstein in charge.

If Deep State has leverage on Sessions (IF), than DOJ is straight up out of Trump's control and against him.

That doesnt make him dumb, just out maneuvered on that front.

Uranium One is the key to everything, thats for sure. And the Saudi takedown is super important whether Q is right, or NavyJack

The flight authorized to fly was Bin Laden's family back to SA.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A4014-2004Jul21.html

So we have social media manipulation, saudia arabia princes arrested, a missile shot down, PM of lebanon steppting down and now a shooting.

confirmed not larp or just crazy coincidence?

the bin laden family was flown out of the country right after 9/11

A SECOND CHURCH SHOOTING

fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article182888421.html

There are no coincidences

The bin laden family was the only flight allowed in the air, authorized by mueller outta the United States.

The first rule of coincidences is that there are no coincidences

wow they are pulling out all the stops to distract from this

Bump for papa

IF IT WAS A LARP I WOULDN'T BE HERE

IGNORE ALL DISTRACTING EVENTS & SHILLS.

JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE
JUST IGNORE

KEEP ON FOCUS... & FOLLOW THE BREADCRUMBS

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt Q tell us about distracting leaks coming(Paradise Papers)

When did bin laden make his statement? A few hours right?

There are no coincidences.

>Why has the timeline changed?
Twitter attack showed their hand, moved up events?
>Who is watching OB, HRC, HA and JP?
BO - Secret Service
HRC - Secret Service, State Dept, and/or private Saudi guards
HA & JP - no idea
Unless you mean a different kind of watching, in which case: NSA/MI for all.
>What does their Twitter tell you?
BO - nothing since Nov 1, and that looks like boilerplate, a scheduled announcement.
HRC - nothing since a link to a Daily Show interview on Nov 2.
HA - idle since summer 2016
JP - nothing since Oct. 31
I guess it tells me they're indisposed in some way.
>Where are they?
Well, they were in Chicago a few days ago. Hopefully they weren't allowed to flee the country. If not, presumably they're hiding out
with friends. Four Seasons? No, too obvious.
>Do the headlines on every MSM outlet seem particularly inane?
>Why?
>How?
Sorry, they always seem inane to me, and I almost never watch them. But I guess there does seem to be the same growing sense of desperation that we're seeing in the
shills here.
>Keep digging on who was AWOL last night MSM. If anyone knows people who work in news outlets, ask them who got clearance yesterday.
So it's not Fallon, because he's not MSM?

I wonder if "Alice & Wonderland" refers to Queen Elizabeth & her money that is hidden in the rabbit hole of jurisdictions as an hour ago revealed by the Paradise Papers? icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/

EVERYONE READ THIS IF YOU AREN'T UP TO SPEED

GET COMFY ANONS

GET COMFY ANONS

GET COMFY ANONS

GET COMFY ANONS

GET COMFY ANONS

BUMP THIS SHIT.

Remember, MSM/all media outlets could be operating under massive blackouts due to blackmail/etc pertaining to arrests and other key points.

Just because the info hasn't been released, doesn't mean it hasn't happened yet.

Pay attention to the recent shootings (Big Bear and TX right now); they're trying to build up a big distraction for whatever's gonna drop soon. Keep an eye on the Saudis and the weird "booms" heard last night.

We're clearly onto something.
The swamp is just trying to save itself but it's too late.

Yes a few hours.

>confirmed not larp or just crazy coincidence?
What difference, at this point, does it make?

DON'T FORGET TO PRAY user

How al-Mansour and bin Talal involved themselves in Obama’s Harvard education and ascendancy ---

mobile.wnd.com/2012/09/why-saudi-billionaire-helped-obama-into-harvard/

Soros has been called the godfather of the left.
Q said he would be a target.
Q says Godfather III

>Uranium One.
>Where did it go?
Russia, then to NK and presumably Iran
>Why?
That’s a good question
>How?
Trucked to Canada and flown to Russia
>Who benefits?
BO made a lot of money, but it’s also a power play. If Kim jong un is an actor, I don’t know who the director is so a motive for the power play isn’t readily obvious.

Another person with "inside" connections claim podesta was arrested. Has a specific count on his charges.

twitter.com/Almost40Jc/status/927249273892286466

Guessing hannity was pre recorded and made to look live

insider user also mentioned false flags. Specifically in texas.

Link to Booms?

>paradise distraction, secret, only (((journalists))) allowed
>church shooting
>another church shooting
>Rand Paul attack

Thomas Paine is as good as it gets in anonymous info reveal btw.

I definitely think this is the godfather reference, I haven't seen the third so I'm not sure how it relates

But Soros is certainly the godfather

Q confirmed Alice=HRC Wonderland+Saudi Arabia.
The bloody wonderland- google brings up several references to this as saudi arabia. They were the puppet masters HRC the puppet but all her masters are now in jail.

>Seattle
What what what?
SeattleAnon here

>Keep an eye on the Saudis and the weird "booms" heard last night.
they were heard across the conus

>Silent weapon technology has evolved from Operations Research (O.R.), a strategic and tactical methodology developed under the Military Management in England during World War II. The original purpose of Operations Research was to study the strategic and tactical problems of air and land defense with the objective of effective use of limited military resources against foreign enemies (i.e., logistics).

>It was soon recognized by those in positions of power that the same methods might be useful for totally controlling a society. But better tools were necessary.

>Social engineering (the analysis and automation of a society) requires the correlation of great amounts of constantly changing economic information (data), so a high-speed computerized data-processing system was necessary which could race ahead of the society and predict when society would arrive for capitulation.

Bread

>Godfather III
In 1979, as Michael Corleone is approaching 60, he is racked with guilt over his ruthless rise to power; he feels especially guilty over having ordered his brother Fredo killed. Michael donates part of his tremendous wealth in charitable acts.

Sounds paralleled to Soros

From some dude called the other jc

"Very reliable sources have all said John podesta turned himself in to the Marshalls to face 12 charges against him but indictments sealed
1:00 PM · Nov 5, 2017"

Those saudis are also still pawns .
A retarded arab is never going to pull the stings of a supposed US president.
They are pawns like HRC too.
Her time will come.

Insider user said something about a false flag in seattle soon. Dont remember if it WAS him but i remember that phrase used a lot

No that was someone else; someone claiming to be fbi. Speculation was last night’s husky game but obviously nothing happened. Could of been aborted because we knew about it here, but that’s wild speculation.

For the record, bremertonAnon here.

Soros isnt guilty and donates to puppet groups

inquisitr.com/4595474/san-diego-sonic-boom-earthquake-military-blast-or-camp-pendleton-explosion-sound-leaves-residents-bomb-nuclear/

Large booms and seismic activity reported in San Diego November 2nd.

High tech military plane? Its rare that they would run these during the day. San Diego has a lot of military presence. Heard as far as Mexico .

>Relay computers were to slow, but the electronic computer, invented in 1946 by J. Presper Eckert and John W. Mauchly, filled the bill.

>The next breakthrough was the development of the simplex method of linear programming in 1947 by the mathematician George B. Dantzig.

>Then in 1948, the transistor, invented by J. Bardeen, W.H. Brattain, and W. Shockley, promised great expansion of the computer field by reducing space and power requirements.

>With these three inventions under their direction, those in positions of power strongly suspected that it was possible for them to control the whole world with the push of a button.

>Immediately, the Rockefeller Foundation got in on the ground floor by making a four-year grant to Harvard College, funding the Harvard Economic Research Project for the study of the structure of the American Economy. One year later, in 1949, The United States Air Force joined in.

Someone get the Bog's on the phone

In WW2 he worked with the Nazis to turn his own people in. His rise to power was connected to what he learned there.

There was a message with 0s and 1s and it spelled out 'deattle'.
And the poster said look for a false flag in somewhere that rhymes with this.

Guys !!! ... mainstream blog beginning to follow things here this from yesterday last message the blogger claims to be from Q ( although i havnt seen this post myself on here ) bare with me....

(Sup Forums) Insider here (11/04/17 (Sat) 00:58:35)

Fourth of November will be the day that America
Breaks away from the lies
It isn’t antifa nor the Altright that brings…..
It’s going to be glorious to see you rot in hell
So, with this said if I die I died for a just cause
God I can’t believe I’m leaving this hint.
Oh well if I die I die.
It is what it is.
Nothing more nothing less
God for I’m about to die I salute you.
Travesty is for those who never tried.
Overcomers is where the warriors lie
Conquer or die is my motto
After all what is life after death.
Unicorns and fairy’s or Jesus.
Some cowboys like me go out like that.
Echo for eternity king Jesus.
Alapha omega the being and the end.
Fate is for those who are willing to go big.
A man in the fight is far more dangerous then
Legions upon legions of men.
Sound mind is key to this
Echo is all I hear with the gunshots.
Fear is for those who do something dangerously
Legion upon legions is what I’ll be fighting today.
Allegiance to my god and country.
Godspeed anons.

truthearth.org/2017/11/04/massive-intel-drops-on-Sup Forums-by-individuals-with-highest-level-q-clearance/amp/

Letters of each line in caps read off read as follows !!!!

FBI IS GOING TO CAUSE A FALSE FLAG...

now i realise its likely a LARPand it dosnt seem to be Q style but !!! the timestamp is 4th..how many false flags today ?

Dont let this post or titbit distract from the main priority.

Let me know what penance I owe you HRC > Lynn Forester de Rothschild
>>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570
Hillary's Mentor?

I know >lebbit, but it might be worth posting to r/t_d

I wonder whether allahu akbar was involved in the church shooting.

nigga the 4th was yesterday

>In 1952 the grant period terminated, and a high-level meeting of the Elite was held to determine the next phase of social operations research. The Harvard project had been very fruitful, as is borne out by the publication of some of its results in 1953 suggesting the feasibility of economic (social) engineering. (Studies in the Structure of the American Economy - copyright 1953 by Wassily Leontief, International Science Press Inc., White Plains, New York).

>Engineered in the last half of the decade of the 1940's, the new Quiet War machine stood, so to speak, in sparkling gold-plated hardware on the showroom floor by 1954.

>With the creation of the maser in 1954, the promise of unlocking unlimited sources of fusion atomic energy from the heavy hydrogen in sea water and the consequent availability of unlimited social power was a possibility only decades away.

>The combination was irresistible.

>The Quiet War was quietly declared by the International Elite at a meeting held in 1954.

>Although the silent weapons system was nearly exposed 13 years later, the evolution of the new weapon-system has never suffered any major setbacks.

Done spamming.

Possible explanations on the booms look at 11-2 around midnight to 11-3

tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global/anim/20171031T000000anim72.gif

disregard

whoa

>twitter.com/Almost40Jc/status/927249273892286466
Hannity replayed thursday nights broadcast on Friday.

Thanks user, just found that Q thread

I called the area office in Washington to warn about the potential attack. Hope I didn't cause them to attack a fucking church.

Military jets being scrambled to intercept?

Yes, that's the one we're talking about. He also said it would be in a city that rhymes with "deattle" (given in Morse Code). I don't think he really gave a date and time, just made it seem like this weekend, so people were considering the Seahawks/Redskins game on Sunday or the college game on Saturday. Could be anything, though. Could be blocked by wizards. Could be LARP.

"jets"

>>>twitter.com/Almost40Jc/status/927249273892286466
Maybe he is traveling with or in fox's press plane with trump?

BIG IF TRUE

Is Hannity the one being referred to? It would make sense. He's been getting some EXTREMELY VALUABLE info from sources.

Bog [croatian] = God ;)

Was here all night. Had to sleep an go to church. Have these questions been answered:
Who is Snow White?
What is Godfather III?
Is the Texas shooting a false flag?
Are the paradise papers disinfo?
Have we answered all the questions?
Are there info graphs yet?

What can I do to help right now?

ANderson Cooper?

I feel like a man like him wouldnt be remorseful about that though. Thats just me.

How long before we find out who it was????

nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/man-jumps-death-trump-international-hotel-tower-roof-article-1.3612659

nypost.com/2017/11/05/man-fatally-leaps-from-trump-international-hotel-and-tower/

Godfather III was a crap movie. Not from Q. Meant to distract.

user hive thinks movies are bullshit, go back to the original/verified post. Alice & Wonderland is legit, Godfather and the disney princesses are disinfo

Really? Is that normal?

If Hannity went missing, what does that mean? user said to ask "who got clearance yesterday." Clearance from his boss to duck out for a day, or clearance from gov to do something?

It's actually used in various industries. Operations Research is basically just optimizing a goal to minimize or maximize an outcome.

Think how to maximize profits and/or minimize losses.

In the mathematics community lingo it's called "programming." Linear programming, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_optimization

And indeed it's quite scary to think economies are ran like a war.

These absolutely fucking bastards.

I was not written with morse code it was written with binary to be specific.
There was more encoding too but 'deattle' was specifically written with binary.

I'm nobody, check events in ME periphery

Egypt-Greece joint naval exercise, Chinese naval base in Djibouti opens, Turkish base opens in Somalia, truck bombing and subsequent airstrike, seizure of MB linked school by govt of Eritrea, Chinese investment in Ethiopia.

That tech looks like a magnetic drive. The cyclical pattern is basically a corkscrew pattern that interfaces with the magnetic field Causing acceleration of the object at the center.

twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/927258474068758529

24 DEAD
>24 DEAD

24 DEAD
>24 DEAD

24 DEAD
>24 DEAD

24 DEAD
>24 DEAD

FUCKING FALSE FLAG DISTRACTION

FUCK THE CIA