WARNING: FALSE FLAG ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHOOTING IN TEXAS JUST OCCURED IN SUTHERLAND SPRINGS

SUTHERLAND SPRINGS IS A GHOST/UNINCORPORATED TOWN

>Sutherland Springs is an unincorporated community located on the old Spanish land grant of Manuel Tarin in northern Wilson County, Texas, United States. It is on U.S. Highway 87 at the intersection with Farm Road 539, about 21 miles east of Downtown San Antonio.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutherland_Springs,_Texas

THIS IS A DISTRACTION FALSE FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/927258474068758529
google.com/maps/place/Sutherland Springs, TX 78161/@29.277463,-98.0622374,507m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x865cdc0359c71dc5:0xa56177fd6e63ea9f!8m2!3d29.2732957!4d-98.0566728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wasn't there a thread yesterday about the FBI/CIA pushing another false flag? The first letter in every line spelled it out

>SUTHERLAND SPRINGS IS A GHOST/UNINCORPORATED TOWN
and?

Q user SAID TO LOOK FOR DISTRACTIONS AND FALSE FLAG EVENTS BEFORE SHIT HITS THE FAN

Screen shot minimum, Link preferred, tits required.

SNOOTING IN A REDNECK STATE WITH A BILLION GUNS PER PERSON IS NOT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Says the Jew who did the false flag.

qanon warned us a few days ago

So?

King of Prussia PA is an unicorporated census designated place and yet it has one of the largest malls in the USA.

Good work

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

kike confirms its a false flag

Show your flag Kike shill.

this

it's a distraction from what q predicted

Singles confirms papers will be shuffled, but nobody important will go to prison.

It's bullshit but I'll believe it. I hope you guys have been stocking up on peanuts and brass.

bump

I live in an unicorporated community and it has a population of around 40,000. Stop being an idiot.

the population was 362 in 2000

You sound like a bitch.

>false flag

>real people die

>australia.

Kys now!

>ghost/unincorporated
>thinking they are the same thing
oh, flag

Real people die in false flags all the time you fucking faggot.

MULTIPLE SHOOTERS

Anyone got the screencap?

I remember the thread.

AND they already added the church shooting to it

2017 Church Shooting
On November 5th, someone walked into the First Baptist Church and began shooting. Several people were shot, and ultimately the shooter was taken down by law enforcement.

88 indeed.

ok if its a false flag ignore it since they are trying to distract us. next thread please

Is there ever any legit shooting with you guys?

Those are posted every hour of every day, fuck off you role playing faggot.

KYS leftie faggot

Only if it was done in a blue state by a liberal. Remember the guy who shot the republican congressman? No one here even suggested it could be fake, but a redneck kills other armed rednecks in Texas? Clearly impossible, must be a CIA operation, right? This board is full of delusional fags that won't believe anything unless it fits their agenda. And I say that as a someone who more often than not leans to the right.

you do realize you can see who did the edit and that the person has a 6+ year existence on wikipedia

NO. WE DONT IGNORE IT WE SPREAD THE WORD.

THe guy who shot congressmen was obviously MKUltra.

we were warned about false flags that would happen over the weekend u fucking retards

>false flag

He’s white isn’t he?!

Bad opsec for a Jew, such a pity.

its obviously a false flag faggot.

>shooting happens within vague time-frame
see it was a false flag
>shooting doesn't happen
the only reason it didn't happen is because of us

literally retarded

>
The strip in vegas is part of Paradise Nevada, also unincorporated...
2 back to back mass shootings in unincorporated locations.
Really gets the hamster running..

All of these happenings are false flags. Are you this new?

Says the nervous shill.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

IT HAS 'GHOST' IN THE NAME HOLY SHIT WHERE ARE MY SCHIZO PILLS

SHILLS ARE OUT IN FORCE.

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED.

24 DEAD
>24 DEAD
17 PERCENT OF TOWN DEAD

it's not a ghost, it's been there forever. kill yourself

GUYS THINK COMMEN SENSE

twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/927258474068758529

24 FUCKING DEAD

TOWN POPULATION OF ONLY A FEW HUNDRED

THIS (((SHOOTING))) WIPED OUT A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF THEIR POPULATION

Says the shill.

would be funny to look into this guy to see what kind of wikipedia articles he wrote

I've already forgot about Hillary because of this shooting. Thank you distraction technic.

what went on in the town?
Dunblane massacre in UK was to cover child abuse by the Masons/Police.
Was this town a HT town?

>city cuck doesn't know what an unincorporated town is

False flag.

Who’s nervous? You keep having these political findings followed by a violent act to divert attention.
Did we ever get to know comp’s motive? Nope and we never will.

6.6% of the population
>the population was 362 in 2000.[1]

Motive? ISRAEL DID VEGAS.

The shooter is dead you see.

Its not a false flag until you can show what it was a false flag for you fucking faggot

No they don't you, because false flags don't exist just because you want them too you fucking faggot

Are you, or are you not, part of our a-sphere? I know Australia is...

Says the deep state shill. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY

These things seem to happen when democrat problems finally make mainstream coverage.

Unless you are American, you are not in the "sphere" cucks.

>doesn't know what a false flag is

false flag doesn't mean no one died.. it just means the shooting was staged by people in power.

now fuck off retard.

Guys.. 2 mass shootings back to back, both take place in unincorporated places...
Paradise, Nevada (includes the strip)
Sutherland Springs, Texas

I already did, its some of the most mundane wikipedia articles imaginable. Local elections, businesses, and events nothing that would come close to national news even in the UK.

Nah faggot, you make this shit thread every time.

you are useless. you need to die immediately you waste of space.

Unincorporated area doesn't mean nobody lives there, it just means they don't have a formal city government.

>Shoot 500 people in a concert
>No progress on Gun Control
>"Maybe we should think outside the box. Lets wipe out a large percentage of a small town instead of going for giant groups"
>WOAH LOOK AT THIS TINY TOWN THERE IS A CHURCH SHOOTING IN THIS TINY INSIGNIFICANT TOWN LETS GET IT ON INTERNATIONAL MEDIA NOW

the end of your kind is near Jew.

Fucking kangaroos does not qualify you to claim false flags, especially when they occur in the states.

Faaaaaaaaggot.

So another Sandy Hook type false flag.

Faaaaaggot. Stop sliding you shill.

>unincorporated

translate this from burger to english please

do you guys actually have little ancapistans dotted around or what?

What am I sliding? This was a false flag.

THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
>THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
>THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
>THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
>THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
>THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
>THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
THE MAYOR IS JEWISH
>THE MAYOR IS JEWISH

1 SHOOTER

24 DEAD

doesnt add up.

No no no it is an unincorprorated town therefore it can't ever have people in it

Shooter is confirmed white

Checked that brother is woke asf senpai.

False flag posters are shills

>pls pray
Being in a church wasn't safe, what is praying gonna do

>An unincorporated community is one general term for a geographic area having a common social identity without municipal organization or official political designation (i.e., incorporation as a city or town). There are two main types of unincorporated communities:
>a neighborhood or other community existing within one or across multiple existing incorporated areas (i.e., cities or towns). In this sense, a community is part of a municipal government, but not separately incorporated from it. For example, Hyannis, Massachusetts, is an unincorporated village within the town of Barnstable.
>a neighborhood or other community existing outside an incorporated municipal government. In this sense, the community is outside any municipal government, and entirely unincorporated. Examples include: Hovland, Minnesota; Ceresco, Michigan; Nutbush, Tennessee; and Yucca, Arizona; small rural settlements of low population.

Fuck off Jew. IT WAS JEWS AGAIN

Try to use street view.... Only one spot on this map is missing and it's the frontal view of the church.

google.com/maps/place/Sutherland Springs, TX 78161/@29.277463,-98.0622374,507m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x865cdc0359c71dc5:0xa56177fd6e63ea9f!8m2!3d29.2732957!4d-98.0566728

>SUTHERLAND SPRINGS
the church is about 400 feet from the SS Stop. makes me think this guy might be a nazi.

I bet they'll be like
>HE USED A BUMP STOCK & A THOUSAND ROUND DRUM!!!

KYS KIKE

Maybe it happened, but those were drug cartels at war.

>anglosphere

>Democrat in trouble?
>Trouble finally reaching mainstream coverage?
>Mass shooting.
Every. Time.

It's suspicious that this is done while President Trump is overseas so he'll be constantly peppered with pressure by (((international))) (((presstitutes))). Also with (((Mueller))) putting the squeeze on a legit patriot, General Flynn. Classic DS (((moves))).

This is getting really fucking old.

Mueller is on Trump's team.

Simple first search shows clearly this church VIDEOS EVERY SERVICE! If there's no details here, they got some serious 'spaining to do!!!

Listening to live stream, it appears Chris Ward is possibly the shooter. A store clerk name dropped him and the reporter cut her off and said they're "awaiting official confirmation".

faceberg / chris.ward.9047506

(((They))) are truly playing with fire. The folks in middle America are seething.

94% white