THIS IS NOT A DRILL, GOOGLE MAPS DOES NOT HAVE STREET VIEW SURROUNDING AREA OF THE SHOOTING IN TEXAS...

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, GOOGLE MAPS DOES NOT HAVE STREET VIEW SURROUNDING AREA OF THE SHOOTING IN TEXAS, ONLY PLACE IN THE ENTIRE TOWN YOU CAN'T SEE

google.com/maps/@29.273014,-98.0566633,493m/data=!3m1!1e3

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@29.273014,-98.0566633,493m/data=!3m1!1e3
ksat.com/news/shooting-sutherland-springs-church-gunfire-mass-shooting-airlife
news.vice.com/story/texas-church-shooting-south-sutherland?utm_source=vicenewsfb
youtube.com/watch?v=3bRcRHIma9U
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/channel/UCwi858rGRPg0lFFVycFvvWA
youtu.be/SGG97dDfZ7E
ksat.com/news/watch-pastor-says-victims-in-church-shooting-were-believers-with-lord-and-savior-right-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew

wtf

FBI VALSE VLAG :DDD

i'm looking and I see it

Wtf, why would they do that? did they have foreknowledge of this happening?

From one angle at a distance. Try to be less of a faggot and keep up with the topic of the thread.

Wtf is going on

I call bullshit (pic related)

It's clear the google cars drove those roads.

So that means the images were never uploaded, or they were scrubbed.

Seems really fuckin' fishy.

can someone explain what the pics mean im retarted?

S T R E E T
T
R
E
E
T

V I E W
I
E
W

>google.com/maps/@29.273014,-98.0566633,493m/data=!3m1!1e3
Prick

You stupid faggot piece of nigger shit, the church can be seen on street view.

>google.com/maps/@29.273014,-98.0566633,493m/data=!3m1!1e3
What's fishy is that it swaps to 2014 images instead of clearly much more recent ones when you get closer to the church.
That's no accident.

WTF?!

THE MAYOR IS A JEW

Paranoid fucking wanker, Jesus Christ you are a piece of work.

It's a bullshit troll thread with no substance and you're thinking that Google maps supplanted images for what purpose?

get a rope and hang yourself

>Able to use street view on whole town except the parts around the church where the shooting happened
Nothing to see here! Just a (((Coincidence)))!
In

Shill

First time on Sup Forums during a happening? What are you so triggered for?
Regardless, the surrounding area with the exception of the images showing the church are much more recent.

that spacing....i can smell you.

If you look closely the blue represents pictures that the google car took, but you can clearly see that there is a large gap in the cross section of that street that is found no where else in the town...

Bump

Yeah, I just was checking that out myself, before I even found this thread. You can get somewhat close, and you can basically see the full front of the church, but the available street view ends suddenly at a certain point before you can get all the way around. I'm not really sure what would be accomplished by doing this. Even more odd, is when you walk the like 10' to the very end of what you can view on the street, the picture changes completely. It looks much much older, and is obviously not from the same day. 1/3

2/3

the images are copyright 2014, but streetview says they're from may 2008. most of the surrounding area says april 2011

3/3

Yea whoever was in charge of hiding the church did a shitty job because you can still pretty much see everything from street view

This should go along with this post. Really highlights the fact that they're not from the same photo set for whatever reason.

oK, that is strange, apologies for the KYS

The closer you get, the more outdated the pictures get.

1/2

2/2

It was a muslim.

We must bomb Iran.

>"""the shooting"""
m8 how the fuck do you expect google to keep up with all the shootings in that country

Potato quality from 2014 which is bizarre to say the least.
If they removed that are for whatever conspiracy reason (there was a sign saying they closed business or w/e), you'd think they wouldn't just replace it with shit from yesteryear.
Unless it's some backup functionality to upkeep the quality of google maps, maybe?

Do all american streets look like this? This seems like 3rd world tier.

somebody needs to drive out there and photograph the area.

Maybe the rumours are true, it's a deserted town and the church has been boarded up for years.

>May 2008
You fucking dense? Why wouldn't they update the images?

apparently hes already dead
ksat.com/news/shooting-sutherland-springs-church-gunfire-mass-shooting-airlife

It is a very very small town. I would say that if this shooting really did go down, every family in the town would've lost at least one member.

there is a connection between google and the clintons that is all you guys need to know good luck

SMASH THE KIKE

Why does every poltard / right wing schizo conspiracy involves crisis actors, internet mass manipulation, and people doubles?

I bet alex Jones will be peddling this shit in no time while you mouthbreathers eat it up like flies eat shit

MKULTRA MY LIFE INTO PIECES

OF COURSE THERE IS silicon valley is knee deep in Saudi $, dnc, globalist takeover

Thanks for the toptier "defcon-10-classified-nothing". I wishes I had clearances like you bro.
At least put in some effort and create a braindead conspiracy instead of saying nothing.

they have a youtube channel.

america as most know is basically the coastlines and that's it
everything in the middle that's not some big city is buttfucking poor, boring, and sad

I'm guessing because they don't want the media using their copyrighted images, like Fox News and a few other already did. There's no evidence or anything they could possibly be hiding with 3 year old images.
Tl;dr, it's nothing move on already.

eric schmidt

This is an international news event.

It is simple copyright protection.

vice news, poaches street view image: news.vice.com/story/texas-church-shooting-south-sutherland?utm_source=vicenewsfb

Rather than have their copyrighted images poached, they block it before it can happen and become widely and illegally disseminated by news sources that do not have the proper licensing agreements.

but otherwise yes nice conspiracy.

The path also ends on the other street, the one on the side of the church. But it does not shift to an older photo set, like in the front.

libe shtrim
youtube.com/watch?v=3bRcRHIma9U

the wierd thing is, if you are on the street of the church and 2008 picture square and move back on the road you move 1 foot and update the picture by 3 years..

On Google Earth you can scroll through that intersection in Streetview, but it's an older series of images.
THE MOST RECENT GOOGLE DRIVEBY DELETED THAT INTERSECTION.
THAT'S WHY IT IS MISSING.

That would make sense if its ever happened before, shill

Shill

Trips of truth.

weak bait.

NYC

WUAAAAAAAAAAT
THIS IS FREAKING ME OUT

It forms a cross at the crossroad.
Traditionally, the crossroad is where you meet the devil to make a deal.

Copyright protection and enforcement evolves each day.

Mass shootings have happened before.

It is likely Google noticed a trend and enacted company policy in these events to protect their copyrighted material.

Or you know, lets assume every age has approached ever matter in the same way and nothing ever adapts.

I know, I just posted that.

use usgs earth explorer and look at land sat 8

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

wtf

You can still change it to 2011 though

those videos are weekly. there's likely a video of the shooting.

BIN THAT THREAD THAT ACTUALLY SHOWED SOMETHING OF PALATABLE IMPORTANCE MOITE

could be that there's a surveillance cam out front that would've caught everything that we now can't know existed

We are officially in the bizzaro timeline.

excellent observation

Here's their youtube channel for more digging.

youtube.com/channel/UCwi858rGRPg0lFFVycFvvWA

Because they removed the images, it could even be that the church was half demolished in one of the images. By removing, they're fueling conspiracy theories for no legitimate reason.

THE AREA WAS SCRUBBED TWICE
On google earth pro you can see street view from 2008 that stops at just about the same spot that the 2011 image stops at.
If you click forward with the 2011 image it shows you the 2008 image on the left and you can't go forward anymore.
The street was imaged twice and the intersection scrubbed both times.

>there must be something really important in those pictures ' taken years/months ago of a shitty church in the middle of nowhere
>therefore da jews and da shadow government are in on it
Lmao unironically kys

True if big.

>Let's spend billions to put top tier surfacing on all roads nationally, even those that get at most 10 cars a day

There is a reason the Nazi economy was on the verge of collapse regardless of the war.

WTF they JUST added this!? Everyone say hi to (((GOOGLE)))

Between the Vegas country music concert and this they're really going for the white Christian's hearts and minds in order to claw away our guns.

A change of plans from their previous strategy of getting the pussified Democrats afraid of guns.

The missing intersection forms a cross.
The cross represents a blood sacrifice.

The strip in vegas is part of Paradise Nevada. An unincorporated locality.
This church is in Sutherland Springs Texas, and unincorporated locality.
Back to back mass shootings in unincorporated localities.

won't work. at this point it's just about driving up gun stocks and the gun market since trump won the gun stocks are going down so they need to go up again with mass shootings

I thought texans had a thicker accent

Fuck you, Jewgle

Duh!!!! Noooooo! Really?
Are you this stooped? False flag texas style

I didn't get called a leaf! :O

it skips past... street view all out of whack n that area

>leaf

Clearly they removed streetview for some reason

What are the odds they have literally every other street but didn't get this intersection?

>wat

Yeah, pretty odd images. Added Oct 2017

youtu.be/SGG97dDfZ7E
i wonder what happened

By this account apparently

>Mayor of San Antonio is Jewish
Red flag

Interview of some pastor running the relief and media center of whatever this is.
(The equivalent of the fire station at Sandy Hook)

He says stay away from the scene.

ksat.com/news/watch-pastor-says-victims-in-church-shooting-were-believers-with-lord-and-savior-right-now

Shut the fuck up you fuckin' spic piece of faggot shit, or you're fuckin' next to die bitch.

FUCK OFF MEME FLAG. I KNOW YOUR ISRAELI.

IT WAS MOSSAD AGAIN.