Sup Forums how does it feel that there are literally smarter black people then you?

Sup Forums how does it feel that there are literally smarter black people then you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
youtube.com/watch?v=V2av__s-598
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What a weird meme.
>speaks other people’s words for a living
>never went to college.

You are conflating being smart with being the host of a pop-sci show. Reading a script doesn’t make you smart.

>tries to leaf about smarter black people
>uses the worst possible example

At least use a picture of George Carver nitwit.

bell curve

taking Morgan Freeman out of the picture for a moment, I am in no way threatened or bothered by the idea that there are black people smarter than I am. I know a few, and I respect the hell out of them. Individuals come in a variety of degrees of athleticism, intelligence, whatever other qualities you want to measure.

BUT

Enough individuals together begin to show statistically significant patterns, and it happens that enough black people together show lower intelligence overall.

But that's not DeGrasse Tyson.

>b8 thread
I'll give a serious reply anyway for lurking anons.

I am perfectly aware of the fact that there are shitskins better (in the broadest possibly meaning) than me in any given human endeavor and I have no quarrels recognizing that as an objective fact. That does not move my desire not to live among them one bit. The average person you'll have average interactions with on an average day is the average man, so that's what I look at when making a group based judgement. And my judgement is: stay the hell away from me, my country, and my people.

I know that naxalt, but I also know that they are the exception that confirms the rule.

I like Morgan Freeman but they really got him with the Trump Derangement Syndrome. Fucking neolibs taking advantage of a poor old man.

Just stop. White people are not quoting statistics on IQ and different racial groups because we have a problem being around intelligent minorities. Our people explored the globe and sought out different races to do business with them. We only cite studies on these things because we are being blamed for the differences. I have met many blacks that are smarter than me. I have black students and many of them outscore their white peers. I'm very proud of all my students and I'm elated when any of them, regardless of race, turn in exemplary, well thought and insightful papers. It's not about an inferiority complex, its about a guilt complex.

Its called a distribution but im glad to know I am smarter than 99.9% of blacks. Also narrarating shit about (((space))) doesnt make you smart

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

than*

I don't care. Individuals are one thing, and groups are another. I'm okay with sacrificing the opportunity for intelligent, forward thinking middle easterners to come to sweden if that means i can keep out the uneducated barbarian hordes.

Our politicians didn't agree, and look where that got us.

Even a single dead swede is more important than a thousand dead foreigners, thats how it has to be if the concept of nation is to survive.

I still feel that it's a social thing and not a genetic thing. Years of being slaves then being treated as less than human by the majority of whites (more of a thing in the South) has caused a lot of the older blacks to pass down that hate or victimized mentality to younger generations. So a lot of them feel like they either can't succeed in life because of institutionalized racism and "white privilege", or other blacks see it as "being white".

tl:dr A lot of them just don't try better themselves or just learn things.

t. nigger

Thomas Sowell has called BS on this. Blacks were, by a ton of statistics he has presented, better off 100 years after slavery vs. 30 after welfare. Welfare has destroyed the black family and he has tons of evidence for this.

The very concept of Privilege is what this comes down to and it is a TOXIC one.

Slavery doesn't account for the fact that Africa never developed large scale building/land projects, systems of government, etc. It is frequently said that they didn't invent use the wheel until Europeans introduced it. Europeans couldn't really survive in Africa until the invention of Malaria meds so it makes no sense that this was the fault of outside forces.

I've met three "black" guys out of hundreds of people I respect as being my intellectual equal:
1) My nephew.
2) A computer expert who wasn't into the entire black identity thing.
3) And a fellow physics student.

2 of them were less than half black and were a quarter Asian. :

>actor
>smart
HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

than*
close minded niggers are the stupidest shits

I feel nothing
Good for them, now stop making me treat your dumbest like my smartest.

Where?

Blacks are living proof of Kant's assertions about free will. If people are led to believe that their actions and choices have no value, they will make bad choices because they no longer believe it is up to them to be moral. Blacks have been lead to believe in "white privilege" which effectively tells them their actions don't matter. Thus, many of them have begun to act as though their actions don't matter. One cannot deny the differences in violence and crime without calling into question a vast apparatus that monitors and catalogs death in our country. These differences are the end result, the yield, of this "privilege" thinking.

Among all the people smarter than me, a very small percentage are black.

No source, sowwy

>Sup Forums how does it feel that there are literally smarter black people then you?
Highly unlikely.

I don't give a fuck.
I've got a 112 IQ, I got kicked out of college after 3 months and never went to university... I know I'm not the smartest person on the planet by a fucking mile.

It's only natural people who are black or yellow or brown are gonna be smarter than I am considering I'm slightly above average intelligence for a white dude in England.

name literally one

THEN you

*Sides*

There are people smarter than me. But statistically for every one person smarter than me, there are 50 people dumber than me. Im pretty content with this.

>black
>smart
Pick one!

I won't discount this entirely, as it relates to American society, God knows I've seen it when I lived in the hood, but what about Africa?

name on black intellectual thats not neil degrassi tyson? besides what did that fat nigger ever accomplish?

And that, I have no say about. That post was mainly about what I've seen and heard personally, I'll admit that.

Freeman lacks integrity. After saying that if people stop talking about racism it would go away, he goes on to sell out to libshits and make a video about how Trump is literally Hitler.

jews are magicians. it's a trick.

they want the soothing vocal authority to hypnotize you. what they direct is what you're supposed to think. that's the nature of the trick. those chosen by hollywood to become the finest "actors" will hold the most authority over the goyim.

what about whites in south africa, why where they able to rise to the top?

I am a website designer , (php, html,css blah blah) my IQ is already tested at 147 , i really doubt there is a black man smarter than me and if there is one he probably is the smartest black in the planet . OP kys.

You seem like a decent person, so I'll try and say my point reasonably too.
I don't think it's a social issue. I think that it's institutional in the sense that the welfare state has destroyed the black family unit nationwide. I think it's because the government gives many blacks money simply for living and having children that we see high black crime, low black achievement and low respect given to the black race on the whole.

I honest to god would love to see all of that change. You can help, too: go get a wife, have children, and a job, and be decent to everyone. I'm doing that for my race (white and 10% asian), and you should too.

It feels great that the blacks who are smarter are redpilled and know the rest of the niggers are niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

Never Forget:

When a light-skinned Negro looks at you and angrily says he the product of HIS PEOPLE being raped by the White man over the years - look that black man right in the eyes and say that if what he says is true, then OF THE TWO OF YOU, the only one with a rapist ancestor is ... HIM.

To that end, we're on the same page. I lived in a nearly all black neighborhood for years, and I saw the effects of multiple generations of failure being passed onto children. Its a shame, because the younger ones really don't have much of a chance, and the ones that do get out seem to be stigmatized.

I'll echo and agree that I wish nothing but the best for the black community, and I would love to see you guys get on track with strong families and some healthy pride.

Yeah I guess I should have factored that in as well.

You must be black, because of your atrocious grammar.

Don't fret user, there will always be someone smarter than you.

>then
Education in 56% America.

You're a computer janitor and iq tests measure how good someone is at taking iq tests bitch

>Morgan Freeman
>Smart
Clearly you've never read the shit that comes out of his mouth when he's not reading from a script

There are a few.
It just hasn't been my privilege to meet any of them IRL.

As would I

good, I really wish the majority were, there would be less problems in the world.

*Than you.
And no there isn't. Not 100% black anyways. Out of the 13 million blacks in the USA, I'd guess there's maybe 100 to 500 at or above my intelligence. But those are more white than black. Kys

unironically based black man

No there fucking isn't

>goes to college
>repeats other peoples words to sound smart
rly mks ya thnk

>implying there are smarter people than me

IQ is negligible compared to the will to learn and apply knowledge. When I was in college, there were plenty of black students who put effort into their education and outperformed the majority of white students who were only there to appease their parents and blow their loans on drugs.

this as well

Funny that you would do something so shit and be so smart.

I was so depressed when he stopped writing. We need him now more than ever.

>smarter then you
at least you're not one of them

Feels good that for every nog that is smarter than me there are a gazilion whites that are smarter than me.

completely indifferent
you can only find intelligence correlations on averages not individuals

Uruguayan blacks are not distinguishable from the rest. No particular accent, interest in music, hobbies, nothing besides the color of their skin. I met three half-blacks during my highschool years, and they were above average students, as well as good people. It's also worth noting that while there was slavery here, it existed to a much lesser extent, and cruelty to blacks has always been frowned upon.

Because of what I've seen, I believe that you are right;however I would just be careful about focusing on historical injustices, because they are a very tempting excuse that could lead to you throwing your life away complaining or mourning what was suffered instead of building something of your own.

i'm perfectly able to differentiate between groups and estimates and individuals

... the average nigger is a iznogood

>;however I would just be careful about focusing on historical injustices, because they are a very tempting excuse that could lead to you throwing your life away complaining or mourning what was suffered instead of building something of your own.
Well I personally never focused on that or gave it thought. I've always thought it was dumb how black folks that never lived during the slavery and Jim Crow eras somehow blame that for their short comings and want reparations because it. I've always thought of my self to equally capable to succeed in things thru hard work and determination. So when something goes wrong, I just chalk it up to a lesson learned and go on from there. :/

It feels fine U seem to be the one that is triggered by this fact OP.

Isn't this guy living out the plot of Gone Baby IRL?

Wow man, that totally negates statistical evidence

There are a lot of people smarter than me, dosn't matter what color they are.

>then you

It's than you dingus.

All race IQ can be explained as distribution curves.

Blacks are at the bottom. There are some blacks that are smarter than whites, asians and jews. However there are a smaller percent of those than other races.

Yeah, good for you. And sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you personally did that, I was just commenting on the general state of affairs.

there aren't any,feels good

It's cool

>then
but you're not smarter than me... I fear...

I have no problems with that, good for them.
I still believe races should and must be separated in their own environment and own cultures, preferably separated by continents.

Morgan is staunch civic nationalist who opposes idea of black americans being separated from white americans, i respect his opinion even tho i disagree with civic nationalism. But Morgan still is a moneywhore who will sellout like a bitch to mainstreem media and fall for ebil Rysski conspiracy for good doe.

Lol at your fantasy land bullshit

Checked. You are correct, sir. They become like "idols" and they are the gatekeepers for the basic normalfags

>niggers
>smart
pick one

I've been studying psychology recently and there is a lot to be said for having an internal locus of control of learning as compared to having an external one. Internals believe that they have the most control over their learning. Externals believe that they only learn when someone that they feel to be an expert on the subject hands down that information to them.
It explains so much in the differences between people.

you stupid mods should do your jobs

To add on, and this is just speculation -- wouldn't it be interesting and altogether not all that surprising if it were to turn out that internal locus of learning would be to introverts as an external locus of learning would be to extroverts?
With room for outliers in this idea as well, it seems fairly probable.

btw I'm not samefagging, I'm posing these questions to everyone in the thread to provoke some thought.

>black

>morgan freeman

>smart

youtube.com/watch?v=V2av__s-598

Fuck off nigger.

this

the mean of black IQ distribution is lower than whites
but that doesnt mean that all black people are dumb as fuck. some people (black or white) deviate above the mean, some deviate below the mean.
take a basic statistics lesson you ignorant nigger

Fine, since I know there's a considerably larger amount of whites and Asians that are smarter than me compared to the blacks.

Statistically unless you're one of the most intelligent people on the planet there's going to be LITERALLY SMARTER people of almost all races than you. However statistically speaking there's a very high chance that a vast majority of niggers are going to be far, far dumber than you.

What? I'm on my masters. I'm smarter than Neil de Grass Tyson and Bill Nye, because I'm actually taking an education in science and not some useless STEM shit.

Well I never claimed to be the smartest. Just the one with the most common sense.

An actor's tongue does not speak of wisdom, but of lies, an act. A deceiver. Never trust an actor.

>then

>then you
>that grammar

nice try nigger but I don't buy it

OP...how does it feel to view people by race?

do you really believe whitey is more evil than blackey..?

do you really believe humans act differently because of the color of the shin?

do you really only exist to type stupid shit on Sup Forums?

Indifferent. It's not individual differences that I care about, it's group differences; societies and civilizations are defined by their group averages, not individual outliers.

have no problem with it.
Actually I'm happy about every smart person, especially if it's black, because blacks don't need another Flava Flave

That why they had the idea that people cared what actors had to think about politics and thinks like saving the earth like Di Caprio and so on

This actor is not smart. He's parroting the "russia russia" chorus line

see, when i come to think about it, id say no. there are no black people smarter than me.

>Implying such thing exists