Give me reasons why we should use nuclear energy? Protip: you can't

Give me reasons why we should use nuclear energy? Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejCQrOTE-XA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power_in_Pakistan
youtube.com/watch?v=rMqHTbXm3rs&t=1539s
powerengineeringint.com/articles/2017/11/two-new-nuclear-reactors-planned-for-argentina.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dam_failure#List_of_major_dam_failures
electricitymap.org/?wind=false&solar=false&page=country&countryCode=DE
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/14/AR2006041401209.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>last name is literally Ouchi
you can't make this stuff up.

Ouchi

Thorium reactors only.

because that shit works, you dumb sandnigger

Woah......... this is such an original post I honestly cannot believe how funny and observant you are

>because that shit works
not an argument.

Fuck your oil faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejCQrOTE-XA

It's clean and relatively safe

Because there are such things as safety regulations and that we have been using nuclear energy for decades, yet it seems people think that every time we try to we get blown the fuck up, or we get a Fukushima or Chernobyl.

It's completely safe unless you have no idea what the fuck you're doing.

Have a bad day, shitskin?

Give me reasons why we shouldn't?

Pro-tip: You can't.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

We will never solve the problems of nuclear if we don't actually use nuclear.

If something besides nuclear would work better, using nuclear is still a necessary step leading up to such a transition.

It is fucking effective and it doesnt mess up the environment when its used right

Well you use it too.

I prefer zero point energy myself
How about you my paki friend? Still using goat shit as fire starters for your wood fires to boil water?

We shouldn’t.

We should use coal and climate change is a hoax.

We actually use Nuclear power friend.

Let me rephrase my response: it is much more effective than fossil fuels and the risk is minimal to the environment IF handled correctly

Because your country is comprised of inbred retards who worship a pagan demon.

>keeping a person like that and not putting a bullet in their brain

if I was a doctor who owned a firearm I'd kill the mother fucker and go to jail with no regrets, poor bastard

Nuclear power plants are strategic points to hit during war
It's already there, no need to carry anything just throw it on fire.

Japanese law states that the doctors have to do all they can to keep the victim alive. This includes reviving them when you can. Also, we know how shit the Japanese work ethic is so they don't fuck around.

>IF
>implying most humans are not retarded and make fuck up easily
>Implying hydroelectric energy is way better.

TFW you're too dumb to understand thorium reactors

if we go by your logic we gotta ban everything on this planet, because there is always a retard who finds a way to cancel himself for good by fucking up.

>if we go by your logic we gotta ban everything on this planet, because there is always a retard who finds a way to cancel himself for good by fucking up.
Nuclear radiation is big fuck up. And we don't HAVE to use it. Until there comes a time we HAVE to use it we shouldn't use it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power_in_Pakistan

So
we have nuclear power to, that does not mean they work properly, the majority of Pakistan does not benefit.

Population of pakistan 193 million
140 million have limited access to power

We don´t HAVE to use projectile weapons either, but we do regardless, don´t we? Why do we use them? This technology does the job done, its effective.

Without subsidies and governments assuming risks and cost of disposal it is uneconomic.

>comparing weapons to power sources.
We have to use more advanced weapons or our enemies would advance before us.

Because it is objectively the safest, most reliable, cleanest, most dense, source of energy we have.
And to this come the untap efficiency of further use of fast reactors, breeders, molten salt reactors which all can yeald many more benefits.

>no goat gf on pic.
fake and gay

>why we should use
You clearly shouldn't. Its not safe in hands of sandmonkeys

Hahaha nobody ever said this hahaha good one dude lol

Because its safe and cheap. youtube.com/watch?v=rMqHTbXm3rs&t=1539s

Because nuclear winter means i can finally play stalker irl
I'm ready

>Give me reasons why we should use nuclear energy?
Canada

Does someone have the story from this pic?

>let untrained nips use a fucking bucket full of uranyl nitrate
>all nuc power is bad

How dense are you sandnigger

you guys are building two new reactors
powerengineeringint.com/articles/2017/11/two-new-nuclear-reactors-planned-for-argentina.html

So is literally any other power plant.
More people would die because of the average hydroelectric dam being destroyed than the average nuke plant.

Far more efficient than everything else, also less deaths.

For space craft
Moon and Mars bases could use it also
For that Nukes power is cheapest and safest really

Other than that there is no reason
Oil, Coal and Gas are currently the cheapest and safest and aside from location specific sources like Hydro and Geothermal are likely to stay that way into the future.

He said nuclear energy, not nuclear bombs

its pretty much the safest energy source in the world

so you are basicly saying that technological advancement is the wrong course of action.
shall we go back to throwing stones at each other? or are you some kind of a fucked up hippie-vegan-crusader of the middle east on a mission to fuck everything up for folks who actually embrace the thought of a possible utopia? considering the aspect of e-power ofc

Nip got nuked. He died. The end.

Hydroelectric and other green energies are shit. They have a massive impact on the environment nevermind the fact that they 'create huge amounts of jobs'.
Look at what happened to Brazil. They flooded a European countries worth of Amazon with their dam because oops.

>nooooo dont become dependent on a resource that isnt oil nooo it will destroy my economy :^(((

lmao get fucked dunelet

The criticality accident occurred in a uranium reprocessing facility operated by JCO (formerly Japan Nuclear Fuel Conversion Co.), a subsidiary of Sumitomo Metal Mining Co. in the village of Tōkai, Naka District, Ibaraki Prefecture.[9]

The accident occurred as three workers, Hisashi Ouchi, Masato Shinohara, and Yutaka Yokokawa,[10] were preparing a small batch of fuel for the Jōyō experimental fast breeder reactor, using uranium enriched to 18.8% with the fissile radionuclide (radioisotope) known as U‑235 (with the remainder being the fissionable-only U‑238). It was JCO's first batch of fuel for that reactor in three years, and no proper qualification and training requirements appear to have been established to prepare those workers for the job. At around 10:35, a precipitation tank reached critical mass when its fill level, containing about 16 kilograms (35 pounds) of uranium, reached about 40 liters (11 U.S. gallons).[9]

Details[edit]
Criticality was reached upon the technicians adding a seventh bucket of an aqueous uranyl nitrate solution to the tank. The nuclear fission chain reaction became self-sustaining and began to emit intense gamma and neutron radiation. At the time of the criticality event, Ouchi had his body draped over the tank while Shinohara stood on a platform to pour the solution into it; Yokokawa was sitting at a desk four meters away. All three technicians observed a blue flash (possibly Cherenkov radiation) and gamma-radiation alarms sounded.[8][11]

Technicians Ouchi and Shinohara immediately experienced pain, nausea, difficulty breathing, and other symptoms. Ouchi then began to vomit in the decontamination room a few minutes later and lost consciousness shortly after.[12] There was no explosion, but fission products (fission fragments of U‑235 with atomic masses typically around 95 and 137, such as yttrium‑94 and barium‑140) were progressively released inside the building.

The use of thorium nuclear power is extremely clean, efficient, and the bi-product is fairly safe. Also, the fuel cannot be weaponized. Sorry your shit-state cant be trusted with the catalyst used in it, faggot.

To be more precise Nip opened a container and witnessed the glorious blue flash that leads to a death via ionization which has the fun effect of causing your flesh to have trouble staying as a whole.
He lasted a long time because his internal organs were still in decent condition.

1) it literally powers the sun
wind is solar-energy
hydroelectric is solar-energy
biofuel is solar-energy
geothermal is solar(nuclear)-energy
fossilfuel is solar-energy
the world literally runs on nukes
2)
fuck you, durkadurka dumbass

What?

dams open all the time. And shit pots of water come out.
If they ever break the water will simply rise like it does when they are open.

It won't spew a huge wave that kills everything in its path.
Easy to simply walk away from rising water.
You would have to be a stupid nigger who does what your stupid nigger Mayor tells you to do and go to the center of town and get raped and murdered by all the other stupid niggers who did the same thing to get killed by a dam breach flood.

>This world
>Possible utopia
you don't even know. Only heaven can be a utopia.

someone, i think maybe in japan?, went into somewhere super radioactive to do something. he got over-exposed, and it killed a bunch of his organs (skin included)

PAY

The benefit of the sun is that it's quite far away. Hydroelectric is more powered by the moon (and therefore indirectly requires the sun).

That skellington is more powerful than you could ever imagine OP. That's why they keep him locked up

you're a fucking retard, and if, by any chance, you've reached tax paying age, I bet you pay the minimum
nuclear power plants are a shit target, they're hyperprotected, and the containment building is made of multiple layers of reinforced concrete, capable of withstanding a fucking plane flying directly into them
it would make more sense to attack the neighboring high voltage transformer and breaker installations
holy shit you infuriatingly ignorant leftypol retards don't pick a book least it's to burn it

ouchi

>dumb americunt bashing on niggers while displaying even lower knowledge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dam_failure#List_of_major_dam_failures

Obligatory

>1 nuclear accident happens
>ban them all
>muslims kill thousands of people
>wow why would you ban muslims are you racist??

LE ANONYMOUS 4CHIN MEME SQUAD DOES IT AGAIN :DDD

Use the nuclear waste from your nuclear power plants to create RDDs then you drop them in Canada. Two kidneys with one stone.

Actually only his hearth and brain fully survived the guy was kept alive by machines for 84 days

>fukishima happens
>goymany submits to demands by the greens to shut down all nuclear plants
>increase CO2 output because have to use coal

electricitymap.org/?wind=false&solar=false&page=country&countryCode=DE

There has to be a VATS feral ghoul edit of this somewhere

you seem to lack reading comprehension 101, i said:
>possibe utopia
as of: everyone can get electricity, without paying a fuck-ton of shekels to the oil jew
And everyone has his own vision of heaven btw, but i get what you mean.
Fuck your 72 virgin shit, i just want milfs and beer

The OP pic has nothing to do with the Ouchi incident.

>Fully.
This is the important word. Machines can't support a human even today nevermind back when this accident happened. As long as the organs have enough function for machinery to supplement then they can be considered to have survived.

Feel free to debunk the myth then. If not we'll just perpetuate it.

That's literally a picture of Ouchi you fucking retard.

the liberals are braindead in everything and anything related to energy
true ecologists, the old school ones, have stated multiple times they'd rather have nuclear accidents, than coal/gas/oil energy
old, but relevant: former leaf president of greenpeace stating the obvious
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/14/AR2006041401209.html

Here is an image of Ouchi.
The OP pic was the result of an acid incident.

>tfw trying to understand breeder reactors and all the videos are made by indians

Did he died?

Put the Koran down, study physics.

Pro tip: you won't and you'll really on Western technology instead.

That's a picture of Ouchi's co worker that also got fucked by the radiation.

Thanks for reminding me of this lad. They just think Solar, Hydro, Wind etc is pure without any negative consequence what so ever.

like, I wanna buy the hype. However, there's that one little trial run that was very expensive to clean up that kinda spooks me away from it's actual use.

Is he the most appropriately-named man of all time?

Seriously though, its pronounced differently in Japanese.

Its efficicient, doesnt hurt the environment, safe, compact and barely depends on the surrounding area.

Now fuck off.

My pic could be Shinohara yes, however there were no records on Ouchi losing a foot as you can see in the OP. That photo has always been attributed to the Tokaimura incident even though there's no proof of it.

solar? you mean death lasers?

hydro? you mean entire ecosystem destroyers?

Seriously though, hydro and solar are both decent methods, but they've certainly had a worse impact on animal life than nuclear plants ever will.

>"humans are stupid and fuck up easily"
>trusting humans to build dams
Beep
Beep
Contradiction
Beep
Beep
Contradiction

Menstruating?

>OP has Muslim flag
>Fuck your oil faggot.
This
/thread

Someone quickly make a Virgin vs Chad meme about this

Chernobyl has helped the environment, it reclaimed an entire town for nature

We should use as much nuclear energy as possible from the big shiny fusion reactor in the sky. All of the energy on the planet ultimately stems from the sun anyway, so just cut out the middle man and get the energy straight from the source. It's completely do-able with today's tech. All that's required is the will to do it. No drama required.

WHAT IS THIS FROM?!?!?!?!?

they kept ouchi alive for almost two months those nip bastard docs. his DNA was literally destroyed. they couldnt find intact chromosomes. and the doctor goes, yeah lets give him some fluids and see what happens. nip doctors what the fuck.

Naval nuclear engineer here.
Nuclear power is 1000000 times safer than anything else I've worked with.

And ive worked with; Diesel, combustion engines, AC and refriedgeration, construction plumbing and electrical, water powered generators, Desalination plants, etc.

Only a stupid nigger can fuck up a nuclear powerplant.

Nips were just stubborn, zealous, and too prideful to understand that It makes no fucking sense to put Nuclear pcooling towers, in a country that is right smack dab in the most active group of tectonic plates in the planet.

What they did is the equivalent of trying to set an A frame ladder on top of a table. Or buidling a house on top of a sandbar.

the US, krauts, and the french have little to no problems with running nuclear power

Three Mile Island was an overrated incident, It was nowhere near a closecall as people say it was.

1999 Tokaimura nuclear accident. They were testing a fast breeder reactor when the fuel went critical before it was supposed to, heavily irradiating that guy and 2 others.

>posting in a slide thread
everyone below and above this line is a retard
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

This. If you look at it in terms of deaths per Kilowatt-hour (including those caused by pollution), it's actually even safer than wind.