When will atheists embrace the truth of God?

When will atheists embrace the truth of God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5rAGfjPSWE
youtube.com/watch?v=n6jAOV7bZ3Y
w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_jp-ii_enc_14091998_fides-et-ratio.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i can prove faith is not real
Do you even know how religions work?

God created the original MRE?

>he thinks a big guy in the sky with a nice fluffy white beard created Earth
sweetie..

When will theists realize that imaginary friends are just that, imaginary.

God exist, but not the Cuckstian one. Allah is the only true god. Prove me wrong.

Will theists ever develop the intellectual humility to admit that they don't actually know things they clearly don't know?

you can't prove objective facts wrong

I believe in the TRUE God, Cluthlu
REPENT AND BE SAVED, KEK WORSHIPPERS

Xenu exists
Prove me wrong

Atheist fags booty blasted as usual

God is the ultimate false flag.

Your theist stories about creation are more ridiculous so suck it bitch. Fucking clay, right...

>Fucking nothing, right...

Nope. You should look into cosmology and stuff like particles coming in and out of existence and Hawking Radiation.

Time for you to take the red pill theistfag.

Yes, I suppose it is more logical to believe that everything suddenly happened a few billion years ago, because SCIENCE!

Oh yeah, I'm convinced. Perhaps if I wish hard enough this glass of water here will magically become full, since something can be created from nothing, right?

I was an atheist at one time. I think of it as a transitional phase. By believing in nothing, you open yourself up to the possibility of everything.

Where God comes from then? The void? Zeno-sama? Stop your mental gymnastics

Man, I'm so thankful I got out of my edgy atheist phase. For all the skeptics out there, try delving into the occult and watch life transform before your very eyes.

Life feels a lot more meaningful lately. I'm fairly confident that there's something that transcends this reality—and it's something far greater than a bearded dude in the sky.

>Nope. You should look into cosmology and stuff like particles coming in and out of existence and Hawking Radiation.

I find it funny how much effort you put into rationalizing your lack of logic.

>Hawking Radiation

Wow, Stephen Hawking, a scientist who is famous for being completely paralyzed and only able to move his cheek. I'm really impressed.

Gos is the universe, the big bang itself, not a "being" with a consciousness . Not hard to understand

God is real

God is a human creation

God has always been. The concept of time was created by Him.

But perhaps that is too hard for you to grasp? That a metaphysical being is not confined to the laws that he created?

>When will people who don't believe in god start to believe in god.

>God has always been.
Makes no sense. Something can't have always existed.

That doesn't disprove the existence of God, you're being an armchair theist, I can smell your sweaty arm pits from here.

There's no god, just the universe itself until the last proton decays and there will be nothingness once again

>Something can't have always existed.

But instead it makes sense that nothing exists then with one big bang it all exists, and there is no cause of it?

Every single thing in life has a cause and an effect, this is a basic law, the law of our universe, therefore something would have had to create this universe, correct?

inb4 christcuck flying spaghetti monster

lol

Psalm 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

>God is the universe, the big bang itself, not a "being" with a consciousness

wrong way around, God is consciousness, he is being itself (although being is unbearably light for most people)

I don't believe in the big bang. I admit I have no idea how the universe exists.

>That doesn't disprove the existence of God

Here you go user
youtube.com/watch?v=X5rAGfjPSWE

>Muh feels over reels.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Look I honestly don't care if you need imaginary friends to make you feel like you have a purpose in life, everyone has a code to get them motivated but when you try to preach that you have the correct answers I have to step in and point out that because your interpretation of reality is the most comfortable doesn't mean it true. It's the reason why science field like cosmology became a legit field of study while theist research is forever being laughed at when put to the test.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6jAOV7bZ3Y

The false Jews believe Mary was a whore, kill them all, I'm not being over emotional about this, feed the crows their flesh and blood.

>It's the reason why science field like cosmology became a legit field of study while theist research is forever being laughed at when put to the test.

Where exactly does sense come from? Logic? Math? Consistency? Or even Continuity? Physicists struggled forever to answer how order can come from chaos, or how the laws of physics could be so finely tuned to allow things to be at all. It could have just as easily been no rules to reality, just be a fluctuating swirl of chaos or nothing.... And pretty much the universal answer they came to(any who actually tried to answer and didn't just say it didn't matter like the wheel chair faggot) is that it shouldn't, and we may be in a simulation.

Read this if you want to understand what you seem to be so oblivious about
w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_jp-ii_enc_14091998_fides-et-ratio.html

when they get over their own ego.

>how could I have ever been wrong?
>this cant be true, I took an online iq test and got 130!

I don't know where all of that comes from but I'm not going to say "It must have been God" just because I don't know. We don't need to know everything.

Agnosticism is the only rational truth. Fence-sitting aside, we lack real evidence. Creation's mystery is beyond us, but we can speculate. So, please, continue arguing an unproven hypothesis, both of you - I will continue to learn and understand.

When will theists stop acting like they understand life and the universe?

did you cite that too?

Atheist logic

>w2.vatican.va/content/john-paul-ii/en/encyclicals/documents/hf_jp-ii_enc_14091998_fides-et-ratio.html
I've read it, good wisdom. But it clearly describes faith and knowledge as separate realms, non-overlapping magisteria. Faith may be important to some degree, but the diminished capacity of a man's ability to reason is fatal in Darwin's assessment of natural selection.

It's not surprising that theists, who fall for just about any story they're told as long as you tell them their gods are in it, can be such irrational binary thinkers when it comes to evidence, rationality and fact-based logic.

Atheists are not without beliefs entirely, but what beliefs they hold include no witches, no angels, no sorcerers, no demons, no leprechauns, no gods, nor any other supernatural beings.

But we do. God created it all

Y'all got BAITED

The equation would be more 1x1x1=1

>Atheists are not without beliefs entirely, but what beliefs they hold include no witches, no angels, no sorcerers, no demons, no leprechauns, no gods, nor any other supernatural beings.

And that somehow makes them more logical? Holding belief in nothing, by default, does not make them smarter, it makes them ignorant.

You browse this board, so I assume you've heard of Moloch and satanic rituals from the elite. Would you care to explain why they would be doing this if there were no unseen forces behind it?

Surely there would be no point to sacrificing a child if it did not give you something to gain, and with a belief in nothing, there would be nothing to gain.

>Atheist logic

Guess which one is the theist model.

What I will say clearly is a simplification but from what I understand Faith is the drive for Reason when confronted to noise, disorder, conflicts, redundancy, uncertainty and constraints. It's what keeps us going.
Reason isn't all powerful. When reason is not enough we can choose between doubt and faith.
Doubt is destructive and pushes people toward utilitarism, marxism, materialism and horrible similar doctrines.

fuck off

>Fence-sitting aside, we lack real evidence.
Without any evidence, why would you fabricate beliefs?

>Agnosticism is the only rational truth.
No, that is false. Atheism is rational unless an actual god can be proven to exist. Someone else's faith alone is not enough evidence for a rational human being.

>Creation's mystery is beyond us, but we can speculate. All religion is pure conjecture - a type of logical fallacy.

But you'll favor the hypothesises like "eternal cycle theory" or "multi-verse theory" or what the theoretical physicists and computer experts currently favor the "simulation theory".

Do you butt in on those posts/conversations and chime in with the mob of others bashing it? No? Because cultural marxist programing has sharpened that tigger for a very particular purpose.

You're not thinking consistently. Most Atheists minds are not their own.

why not?

Prove that they're imaginary or shut the fuck up. I honestly would hate fedora's less if they stopped talking as if they've proven that a higher being doesn't exist simply by saying they don't

Which God?
There are hundreds of different Gods.

>dinosaurs evolved from mammals
mate...

Theist= White Bearded Man in the sky

Atheist= Fuck all

We're all fucked.

>Doubt is destructive and pushes people toward utilitarism, marxism, materialism and horrible similar doctrines.
Moot point, atheists don't believe in morals.

Consequently they are unhappy. Funny how that works?

There is only one creator.

According to who?

That's not atheism, dummy.

all you people make being Agnostic this much more testing.

By the way, Isaac Newton James Clerk Maxwell, even Einstein believed in God.

>And that somehow makes them more logical? Holding belief in nothing,
That's precisely what I did NOT say. Which says a lot about your ability to comprehend what you read.

>by default, does not make them smarter,
If knowledge is the standard for "smart" then it does make them a lot smarter.

> I assume you've heard of Moloch and satanic rituals from the elite.
I've heard of all kinds of religious tales. You seem to believe there's a dimes worth of difference between your fairy tales and theirs, but in reality, there's not.

>Surely there would be no point to sacrificing a child if it did not give you something to gain
The Bible has evidence that the ancient Israelites sacrificed children to please their gods. How are the followers of these other gods any different?

>Theist= White Bearded Man in the sky
>atheists actually believe this

I do believe in simulated reality but I don't go around telling other people to believe in it and telling people if they do believe in it, good things will happen but if they don't, bad things will happen.

It's a cheap way of explaining something you can't explain.

I'm an atheist and I can't even tell what OP's pic is trying to say. "Squirrels came from nothing"? Is it some sort of pun about atheists being "nuts"? Wtf is going on here, and what does it have to do with atheism?

You realize that same picture applies to God's Creation, right?

Occam's razor. Polytheism doesn't make sense. Indeed most polytheistic myths indicate their "gods" were just famous people who lived with humans.
By our definition God is a divine being beyond the physical universe and human perception. That is why He had to send His son Jesus Christ.

Unfortunately for many atheist they wont believe until its too late and their judgement is set

>White Bearded Man in the sky
I find it funny how atheists continually use this buzzword.

It's the next flying spaghetti monster, now that they've finally realized thats gotten old.

The most hilarious, and I mean JUST downright hilarious thing to me, is the fact that not a single one of them has even read the Bible past the first few pages of Genesis, yet can confidently condemn it.

I dare you, I double dare each and every atheist here to answer me on whether they've read the Bible, and honestly at that, being dishonest would only be contradictory to yourself.

Your phrasing, specifically calling it the "truth" of god, makes this a loaded question. Your thread is one big logical fallacy and quite frankly, terrible bait.

>Atheists don't go around telling people stuff guise
You'll respond with a "no true atheist" argument now right? This debate is disingenuous. Don't pretend to hold the logical high ground when it's a emotional vedetta Atheists hold.

The most religious countries are in Africa and the Middle East. That's proof education breeds Atheism.

Einstein didn't believe in God, his quotes referring to God were metaphorical.
Newton also believed in alchemy, so what's your point? Christianity was the dominant cultural system in that time period, everyone was raised a Christian and not professing belief in God would result in punishment or/and excommunication from society. Believing something without evidence, just because an intelligent or accomplished person believed it, is a form of emotionally driven thinking. It's also an argument from authority.

>he thinks all of creation just appeared out of nothing
sweetie..

>The Bible has evidence that the ancient Israelites sacrificed children to please their gods.

Please state the passage in which this is said. I'm waiting.

Reminder that faith is the ultimate test of character
Being a nonbeliever is the same as being a numale beta.

Does the Quran count, or is that outside your bubble of thinking?

>Faith is the drive for Reason
When the church controls the government, the information, the education system, the law and the courts, one would expect any new science is an approved product of the church. What about all the scientific breakthroughs that were ignored or buried with their inventors for being blasphemous?

BTW, Fides et Ratio was a culmination of thought produced by the Vatican II. I thought it was stellar for a religion to finally admit that they don't have to keep on rationalizing the irrational, like theists are addicted to doing.

Reading the Bible in its entirety (several different versions btw) is literally what made me be an Atheist...

>Americunt education
That's a retarded oversimplification of Evolution.

>By our definition God is a divine being beyond the physical universe and human perception
That's very convenient for you, then you can go on believing without ever providing evidence. Charlatanism at its finest. Also, Christianity isn't the only monotheistic religion.

I read some of the old testament and most of the new testament. When reading them, in no way did I think any of it was real. It was as real as Harry Potter is.

Please state each and every one of those versions.

Tell me what your favorite passage is. Tell me your favorite story. Who executed Jesus? What was the purpose of Leviticus?

>Theists say the world is 6000 years old.
>Geology can sample the Earth giving a rough age date of 4.7 billion years old.
>Fossils of exstinct creatures have been sampled to be much older than biblical age of Earth
>We have found fossils of common ancestor that are way older than biblical earth.

C'mon man I didn't even have to try here.

>embrace the truth of God

which one? there have been thousands of various gods suggested

Yes it is but it's also an example of people that were both logical and religious, attainted great consciousnesses of the truth about the universe and Newton for example wrote more about religion than physics.

your response is a non-answer, and I promise Ive read the bible significantly more than most Christians.

Keep believing in fairy tales written by jews. Believe makes real I guess

I'm trying to educate you. If you want to waste your time praying and going to church, go ahead. It's your life you're wasting.