Racemixing

Reminder that this is disgusting awoval of your anti-white feelings and that you have been brainwashed into thinking that somehow it’s ok to fuck and procreate with a mongrel just because you think it’s (((edgy))) and (((progressive))). White Women who are into racemixing are traitors and selfegoistic whore and should be hang because of their own ignorance and their own hate toward white male. You are a waste.

>White Women who are into racemixing are traitors and selfegoistic whore and should be hang
So all of them?

I love the taste of white tears. The fact that you have to make this thread at all just shows how insecure and fragile white men are. MMMMMMM your anger just makes me happier.

He's a big guy, she's gonna pay the toll hard.

Iam not insecure or anything. Iam truly sad for these women. They have been duped and manipulated but they somehow think this is their free-will to do so.

imagine the nose of the kid if it gets a combination of those

fuck off back to r/AsianMasculinity and take your broken SUCKY SUCKY 5 DORRA ENGRISH with you

report and sage

Burn the coal pay the toll.

and what are you going to do about it white boy?

When a light-skinned Negro looks at you and angrily says he the product of HIS PEOPLE being raped by the White man over the years - look that black man right in the eyes and say that if what he says is true, then OF THE TWO OF YOU, the only one with a rapist ancestor is ... HIM.

Iam going to tell as many people as I can be. This is a societal problem and it should be solved.

>rape

Lol! White women? Don't throw that fucking hook nose creature into our category.

Daily reminder that woman will soon end up like this one.

She It*lian ir J*w? Sheeeeeeeit

>white
>a fuckin jew

Who dat scarey ass bish

Lmao you mad as shit, white boi

She got man hands as big as his hust imagine

Italian actually

/fit/ ex gf before they discovered she as burning coal.

Sauce

Someone's mad.

That nose says otherwise. At best that's a kike from Italy.

Damn huebro I’m sorry. She couldve grown her hair and dyed it a darker more natural color, now she just looks like a fucking alien. Is she fat now?

Women are naturally inclined to find the best mate, this is simply nature at work. You beta boys can stick with Asian sticks

Skin worshippers play right into Zionist hands bickering over imaginary terms such as "white". How white is white enough? Is it ok to mix french with german? If everyone did there'd be no french or germans left! Put a stop to it! Oy vey shut it down!

Italians share dna with Jews

No she looks like a typical Italian, you've obviously never been there

>women are being manipulated when they are doing something I don't like.

and you wonder why you're incel...

Iam OP and she is French.

Nah, she is a crossfitter so she is T H I C C.

Indeed I don’t like what they are doing. It’s sad and suicidal.
Indeed they are (((manipulated))). They know it and they think it’s great because media and conditioning told them so.

all racemixers are coalburner tier. no excuses or exceptions.

God i fucking love black women

I dunno what it was that changed me. In my 20s it was all white chicks, nothing else. Now in my 30s I can get enough of lighter skinned black girls with huge titties and fat asses. If I ever do have kids it'd be with a black so my kid can be an athletic stud lol

Any who sees white women that racemix knows they are as pathetic as white guys who do so. Fat white women with black guys and weak milquetoast beta men with asian women. Sure in the age of instagram you can find the two sexy white people that are race mixing but the overwhelming majority are as I described.

Furthermore white men and women step out of the race proportionally almost exactly the same. Which shows you that white people race mix exactly as much as they want to. Compare this to blacks where black men racemix way more than women and asian women way more than men and you can see how racemixing screws up other races more than whites.

Racemixing has been happening since the beginning of time. It's not "the media" or any other boogeyman.

Racemixing is increasing since millenials thinks it’s the future. Bring me some facts that racemixing with blacks-white is natural and since the dawn of ages.

Someone's crush got fucked by a black guy this weekend didn't she?

They have kids, errgo it's natural.
quit crying about what other people do and have 8 kids if you're so concerned.

Whores gonna whore

Seriously, just have sex with a black or hispanic girl and have a son that attracts white girls.

That's the endgame.

It's self evident. Look at global DNA. Whenever cultures/races overlap, there is interbreeding. This goes for every race, not just blacks and whites.

It's unhealthy to obsess over other people's sex lives.

Don't get cucked Sweden.
I had a room mate in college that was a Swede.
PS. He married a Philippine.
PPS. I didn't respond to the wedding invite.

It’s not about sexuality it’s about choice and moral/eth(n)ic duty. It’s not her being in love with that thing it’s how she thinks it is ok in any ways.

>people have a duty to their ethnicity
You can think that all you want, doesn't make it factual.

>it's how she thinks it's ok
>Stop liking what I don't like!
Yeah, ok. Have fun with that, bro.

White femanon here, don't fall for the meme.
Most black guys i've slept with have been around the 5.5-6 inch range, really not that impressive.

Taking it back!

She's 100% Jewish

That's a tranny

wow really made me think

>athletic stud
>not bagging groceries

Just stop.

I've had sex with a black guy. I'm also attractive... how does that make you all feel?

>that subtle troll

>Most black guys i've slept with

Disgusting
Get off my board

>leaf
Unsurprised, you're from the Sweden of North America.

>women with no fat on their abs
You would be amazed by how rare this view is in hueland :(

Are we looking at the same picture?

Her belly is flat as fuck.
She may not have a six pack but hell, she has no fat there either.

>anti white
No it's not. It's anti any humongous race in your commie tier collectivist logic.

I don't know why you care so much anyway. You want big daddy government to snatch that woman (who you don't even know) away from that nigger so she can settle with one of your cuck Spencer virgin bois?

That sounds like you're against natural selection/survival of the fittest.

Also, the biggest racemixers tend to be Caucasian males and Mongloid females