WE NEED GUN CONTROL

I had enough this fucking madness has to stop. This could have been your parents...

Not in Germany Hans. You just need to ban assault trucks

germany needs truck control

We already have gun control.

SHALL

Fuck you. You’re not taking my rights away because you’re scared. You think banning guns in America is going to bring anything good? Do you know what the fuck is going to happen once the gov’t. starts trying to disarm people? Some will give them up sure, but a lot (including me) are gonna take out as many feds as we can.

We need to ban murder.

>shooting incident
ban the guns it causes deaths!
>terrorist incident
we can't ban muslims thas racists

There is no we you damn kraut.

I'd love to cut your throat.

ok, give me your guns, I will keep them safe from you

Germany has gun control, and nothing in the US affects the land of DDR Merkel.

It's unfortunate those Hugo Boss uniforms made so many people who have never been to Germany into Wehrboos. May the Africans, Arabs and Roaches destroy Germany thoroughly with their BBCs. It's long beyond saving and is so cucked it's creating a cuck singularity devouring adjacent clay.

Yes, gun control is the answer. Like here in Brazil, where only criminals are allowed to have guns because, well, they are criminals, they don't follow the law like good people do.

As a result of that we have more than 60k homicides every year. The state does not defend us and in addiction to that they have taken away our right to defend ourselves.

Fuck you.

No we don't. NRA would murder you if you try.

addition*

You just need better gun control laws

Gun control does not work.

gun control, terrorists uses acid. gun control, terrorists illegally obtained weapons. You can't prevent it. Only solution is to keep away terrorists, illegals, and CIA/FBI traitors away from US.

Banning drugs and alcohol worked out so fucking well in the US didn't it? Banning alcohol gave rise to organized crime in the US and the war on drugs has done fuck all to keep drugs from getting into our country. Please tell me how extreme gun control or a ban would solve this issue?

Was there a shooting in Germany?

Go fuck yourself

Thank you for your post. $0.02 has been deposited to your account from EverytownUSA PAC 501.C4.

Daily reminder that a bunch of commies just invaded some farms and destroyed $18 million in damages because muh communism.

If the onwers had acess to guns, this could be prevented.

Those who want all guns to illegal need to remember what happens to items that are deemed illegal. Like all illegal drugs; they become cheaper, easier to acquire, untraceable, not able to be tracked, ect... Law abiding citizens will turn in their guns. Those guns will find their way to the black market, being sold to the "criminals". Then you have a defenseless society who gets thrown in jail if they defend their family with a gun. This is not an island like Australia, we have two massive boarders that are already flooded with guns. The problem is that people these days think they can prevent all bad things by making them illegal. Was marijuana ever harder to get because it was illegal? Everyone and their mother sold in a multilevel market like avon. Look at the legal marijuana in Colorado. Their are restrictions that do not exist in the black market. Age requirements are one, you would be hard pressed to find a middleschool - highschool age kids that can not find someone to sell them marijuana. Also, learn some history about what happens to unarmed societies.