ISIS CASING CHURCH BEFORE SHOOTING!

Some user went to their facebook page and its loaded with recent Arabic comments and like....

Here's the archive....

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148108123/#148108123

Suggest pol go to the Church facebook site and start archiving

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148108123/#148108123
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuareg_people
youtube.com/watch?v=y5Zconb05IE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you posting fake pics instead of archived websites

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148108123/#148108123
I saved some screens as well and posted them in this thread .

Glad to see I wasn't the only person who noticed this. It definitely seems odd. I've heard rumors of "isis training" camps and shit in the middle of nowhere in Texas but I always figured it was just conspiracy theory shit. If it's true and this guy had ties with them then this could be pretty big.

Who knows, all conjecture at this point. Remember guys, facts and the truth are a sword. Do not propagate things as fact without evidence to back them up.

This isn't fake, this is a screenshot I just took. I don't know why mods are hiding this. Go to their public facebook and just look at who is liking the pictures.

Here I'll post the ones I posted in the other thread as well.

another one

THE MAYOR IS JEWISH.

IT WAS A MOSSAD OPERATION.

YOU GUYS KEEP FUCKING UP!

and the last one I took, this guy makes the same assumption that we have been making

How will leftist media spin this?

Doesn't matter.

ISIS is the new false flag label. These shootings are being intensified in order to desensitize the public to this sort of thing.

Seems like bullshit BUT you can't read any comments made on their FB page

Thought this was LARP. It isn't. They had some seriously evil looking Muslim trolls.

Cringe, these people aren't even Arabic they are from Bangladesh & Pakistan.

When did they start liking it? It could be just ISIS sympathetic trolls making fun of dead christians

Fake & Leaf

I don't think there is a way to datestamp the likes, but the comments all happened months before the attack.

Can you give an example of one of the pictures? I've looked at a few of them now, and all I see are names that sound white (with a few that sound black (African American black, not Muslim black)).

>Mfw checked the fb page and its real

I'm seeing it go back to August at least.

That's exactly what it is. Muslim terrorists aren't that dumb, they're not going to potentially ruin their attack

being reported a white guy though ?
clusterfuck

Huge if true

>Muslim terrorists aren't that dumb
lmao they just figured out they could use cars as weapons in 2016

Bump prior to alphabet agency scrub

>"I don't know why mods are hiding this"
Maybe because the mods are muzzie-loving cucklords?

Almonds if activated

WOW

Meherej mossian fb page is a gun photo. Guy from Bangladesh. Muslim country.

This is very common for purchased likes and bullshit SEO. I buy packages like this all the time. Its less than 5c a like from Bangladesh/Pakistan. Easy way to boost like count for bs.

Sometimes they get carried away and leave a comment too.

No idea why this church was getting them though. Maybe they hired an SEO firm recently.

Whoa.

anti-slide bump

Mossian being one that liked video from a month ago from an obscure Baptist church in Texas. Not larp.

august 7th they get 220 likes on the post. Before that it was normal. Look through some of the accounts.

>Muslims aren't dumb
user I...

Holy fuck dude, I swear if this is a Muslim attack I am going to lose my marbles.

This shit can not continue. CAN NOT CONTINUE.

Why would a small Baptist Church in a barely populated Texas down pay for seo services?

bumaposdkflksp

And what are you gonna do, leaf? Say a swear word out loud in public?

>EVERY JEW CAN CALL ON THE POWERS OF THE MOSSAD!
>AND AT LEVEL 3 THEY CAN SUMMON IMHOTEP ONCE PER DAY WITH FULL HP PER HIT DIE!

Wow its not bullshit

Anyone able to read their youtube page comments?

>Specialties: PPS Security Guard Patrol Services is recognized as an independent supplier of security services in the Olympia Washington

is this what the pps is on this guy's uniform?

Friend of lamin

holy fucking bump

Yep, they were commenting on the page months before the attack to make fun of the non-existent victims.

Get the fuck off my site, faggot, or I'm gonna fuckin' kill you next.

Never forget who funded and supports ISIS

They wouldn't, you're talking to an autistic shill faggot who I'm going to fucking hunt down and murder.

FIND THE SHOOTER

Thats a hard one. Church SEO is actually a pretty big industry due to megachurche$. They could have gotten a small package, or the town could be doing a cruddy seo campaign. At first glance though they don't seem to be a typical client.

Could also be overflow for the paid like service having their worker drones like some non-client pages to seem legit?

And a friend of lamin' s friend. Lamins friends are a ton of black veil and military looking Muslims. Algerians, Saudi types, etc.

Why were worldwide Muslims commenting on this facebook page a month ago?

1000% not larp. Check for yourself.

Is MD for Muhammad or mujahideen? They seem to add it before names

as if anyone needed a reason to hate muslims

Will the Deep state try to bury ISIS posted excessive comments on this Church's faceburk page....for months before the attack!!!!!

This is big big....I bet this FACT will be hidden!

ZOMG PEOPLE MAKE ARABIC LANGUAGE NON ISIS POSTS THESE CANNOT BE ANY FORM OF SHILL MASKS AND JEWISH MOON RUNES NOSIREE BOB. TOO BAD ISIS ISN'T LED BY ELLIOT SHIMON A TOTAL "MUSLIM" AND "JEW". RIGHT, GOYS? GOYS?

Hi. I'm gonna fuckin' hunt you down and kill you if you don't stop posting here, you fuckin' faggot motherfucker. Be prepared to see me.

Friend thrice removed from lamin.

NOT LARPING.

my question is how would they all start giving thumbs up to certain posts. Like some are normal and then all of a sudden 187 likes by ali babba & the gang.

Why should they spin it? That are typical Biblebelt KKK Names.

Pol...go to the Church's facefuxk page and start archiving....

I'm going to assume it's an abbreviation for Muhammad but who knows.

PPS Pacific Patrol Services
Some of the "creepy" muzzy lurkers are stateside.

Either way every muzzie is an animal to me. I don't believe in "peaceful" muslims

>THESE CANNOT BE ANY FORM OF SHILL MASKS AND JEWISH MOON RUNES NOSIREE BOB.

dude what?

if you have an explanation for this im all ears

It's an abbreviation for Mohammed. It's predominantly used in Pakistan or Bangladesh possibly Afghanistan too. We can assume that these people are from there too.

He looks like a nice christian.

Another thrice removed from lamin. Tons of Algerians.

>guy fawks mask or whatever "anonymose ib legiun" faggots wear

confirmed ISIS

not even joking, i would bet money on it

Horri shiet. The one time you hope the FBI is watching so they can get these fags

Isnt it medical doctor?

Digits and ISIS will claim responsibility tomorrow

I just checked, same posts on their page but not a single sandnigger like.
Fuck off seriously.

loling. Fuck you

You would be surprised what hundreds of years of inbreeding can do. most of these likes seem to be coming from accounts in the middle East. Is there a way to see the date they liked the post?

Check anything a bit old with ~100 likes norbro

They're from india.

get lost shillington

Does the race of the perpetrator really mater?
All that I know is that the US needs gun control like what we have over here.

Have you looked up the names?

Digits and ISIS claims responsibility today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuareg_people

I posted this in the other thread as well, but I found this on The Donald.

I don't normally browse there because I think the community is garbage but they can be a pretty good resource for livestreams and shit when stuff like this happens.

Anyway if you follow the instructions in the screenshot you do find some weird stuff.

Everyone needs to keep in mind that all of this is very odd for such a small community church. As someone who lives in Texas, I can tell you not much goes on out there. If it is found out that the shooter was not himself a member of this community then this should serve as a major red flag. Things like this don't happen in the middle of nowhere.

First Baptist Church, 216 4th St, Sutherland Springs, TX 78161

Radical atheists.

Just a reminder that Sup Forums also said the the Vegas shooter was Muslim/antifa and pulled "evidence" out of their ass to prove it. Just wait a few hours.

First of all they are not second of all India is a half Muslim country

Because SEO scenario was proposed by a shill..
"oh, now ...its just a nothing burger"

Small churches don't have money to buy SMM services. They're kinda more worried about if the budget will allow to get the sink in the nursery fixed.
Everyone in town would know if they suddenly got really popular on Internet. The people who go to church there don't care about shit like how many views they got on video.

Fuck off "reasonable explanation" intern.

THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE RANDOM PICS WITH ARABS

THEIR TOWN IS 94% WHITE

WTF IS THIS

Direct friend of mossian, (first commenter to facebook video). No larp at all. Only possible fake is somehow a person got a fake timestamp on facebook after the shooting. Not sure how that couls be possible.

pizza parties. Go look at the church photos in the facebook. It looks like the other church the Sudanese guy shot up. creepy cult

He can't keep ... oh, whatever.

>I'm your Destiny
wew lad

Fucking christcucks. Christian liberals are worse than atheist liberals

Is this a Call of Autism, guys?

They don't need to. It'll be ignored.

>Amzwagh
>Amswag
>Am Swag

What a faggot

>India is a half Muslim country
no it isn't

here they are again..
comments a few down
youtube.com/watch?v=y5Zconb05IE

Pol is not saying shooter is Muslim....however the Church's facefuxk is looked with Muslim likes and has been for months.....anything but normal user.