Joke about 9/11 in front of an american

>joke about 9/11 in front of an american
>he has nothing to do with the event or it's victims, and it's been 16 years since
>he starts to cry

this didnt happen

of course. it was the day he lost his rights as a private citizen.

An American is more likely to shoot you for making an unfunny joke about 9/11 than to cry.

You're lucky this story is fictional, since it would've ended with you in the hospital.

>reacting violently to a joke
Literal nigger behaviour.

I like you leaf

>making jokes about a mass tragedy

which one is the nigger again?

Kek, you europoors really did ruin this board

9/11 was funny because a lot of pompous idiots like you were on those planes and towers.

Jokes about Jews murdering a bunch of people aren't funny bud

>Claims a couple thousand people is a mass tragedy

Earthquakes and tsunamis are mass tragedies. I bet that wasn't even the highest number of dead people Jew York has seen in a day by a long shot.

At least you tried, OP

Ya they're just trying to get attention.

You should've seen a few years ago. Hahah oh my goodness. All of the sudden EVERYONE had a cousin, uncle, relative, friend that died on 9/11! EVERYONE!

It's literally said to make you feel sad so that they can make all of those pesky Republicans drop out of college and join the military.

it's a fucking pidgeon hole psy op and all of the liberals know about it. But since Trump won, they're all fucked cause it basically failed.

I see people here laughing at african primitiveness, their national tragedies and famines all the time. Don't see why you should get angry all of sudden, mongrel

I saw your last thread. This one sucks too.

or all the wars you started as a country, not to mention funding the Taliban and Isil along the way.Good times.

>Sup Forums is all the same person
This is why your best "university" would be considered a high school here.

Everyone's differnt. I was laughing about 9/11 on 9/11. Step up your edgelord game son.

It's probably the 44% you're talking to.

Honestly was this said in America or in Malta?

Because the tears are usually used to try and get you to join the military if they think you're right-wing.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was peaking out with one eye to see if you believed it or not.

>all jews have a relative who died in the schmolocaust
>all burgers have a relative who died on 9/11

Hmm

Don't lie to yourself, burger. Same people who get mad at people laughing at white tragedies are often the same people who have no problems with comparing black people to animals, making fun of their dead children and family problems. For those people, the other is "degenerate" act and other is act of freedom of speech, and that is how they continue telling themselves they are somehow decent people

*eurestrogen levels increase*

Day dream much, faggot?

Don't make any bets then because you are way off there lol

Didn't read any of that lol.
I've already broken with my policy of not responding to countries without a top 50 uni in responding to you

Yep like I said it was a pidgeon-hole psy op back before Trump won for awhile.

I guess the thinking is that if they can get every right-wing person out of the country, they can take over with Marxism and shit. Also meanwhile hopefully the military is brainwashing these people to like faggots and trannies.

Turned out, this was basically correct.

Who would cry over having a few thousand less New Yorkers around?

Ok

This was my opinion on the event as well.

Every single cocksucker who died on 9/11 was wearing a suit and tie, or a fucking office-whore wearing a pantsuit.

Just look at the pictures of people all covered in ash on the streets after the towers imploded. Every single person I saw was literally like a normie from central casting.

These--and I don't want to start sounding like Ward Churchill here, because he's a kike--people are the EXACT lemmings who allowed the Deep State to take over and brainwash everybody and organize the whole false flag terror event they died in to begin with.

Wasn't that just PAINFULLY obvious to everybody at the time? This was the Shadow Government killing their OWN biggest fans and supporters for the lulz.

That was as clear as day to me as soon as it happened. They were blowing up their own lemmings for fun. And I appreciated the humor myself. I mean yeah, they're evil and let's fry the kike bastards, but it was still a great joke, 10/10. Give the Devil his due.