Huh, would you look at that...

americans dindu nuffin we need more guns for them mass shootins

think of the chilluns

>4 people
>mass shooting
Pick one media

How does this define mass shooting? 2 people? Yawn

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

What’s you’re definition of a mass shooting?

And how many of these mass shootings are committed by blacks? Bet the media won't pull that number up.

missing 2 days...damn

>american literacy

Remove Chicago and Detroit's numbers.

>300 of which are gang related

This.

>reading bait posts

How many were 100% black on 100% black?

the number would be like 3?

Have to try again next year

>a gang fight that leaves all 4 niggers fighting dead is a mass shooting

considering how there's over 350,000,000 people with over 300,000,000 guns that's amazingly low

>Those rookie numbers

Why? That wouldn't make the US look bad.

It's more like 650,000,000 guns

This

Boston 'massacre'

>implying 4 nogs getting shot is a "mass shooting" statistic

plz no

Today I learned:
Mass shooting happen in Church.

>vietnam war
>american victory
pick one

Yet some happen right when huge news breaks and all the outlets focus all their attention those shootings. The others you never hear about.

Hello fellow free thinker!

Since we are about the truth, let us break those down by race, shall we?

We can start with Chicago, since that city is almost precisely divided between blacks, whites and hispanics. Some interesting data here!

The world is overpopulated. More people need shot, preferably in the head so it’s quick and painless.

Why does the race matter?

Hey at least trump is catching all those """pedos""" right?

>where did I get these numbers from? REDDIT, so you know it's true!

That tracker defines slightly wounded as victims and if the data is dug through it's like 98% gang related.

>be American
>go to church
>get shot

>go to school
>get shot

>go to concert
>get shot

>go to nightclub
>get shot

Mostly blacks too stupid enough to accrue a high score

Don't give up your gun american. They will be used against you, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not in a decade from now but they will be used against you! Take a look at my country. Tell me if we are better off. have a million "mass shootings" or let it all burn, give away your guns and you give away your country and everything your bloodline ever created and worked for.

Interesting question, seeker of truth!

It appears that if you are black in Chicago you are 23x more likely to be shot in a "mass shooting," and 30x more likely to have perpetuated one. Whites in one of the most violent cities in America are assailants in shooting roughly once for every 300,000 inhabitants.

Do you think it's possible that the majority of your "mass shootings" are merely the byproduct of a rather violent race killing other members of the same race over drug territories and muh dick?

Obviously you wouldn't treat a cancer without observing every bit of detail about what it is, right? The first step is to diagnose the problem, isn't it?

I think we need to see a list of these 307 "mass shootings" with the names of the assailants and victims, don't you?

Wait, you think this is a race issue and not a socio-economic one?

4 burgers is a lot of mass

How many of those were illegal guns?

All of those places are commonly dictated as "gun-free zones" by law.

23x more likely to be shot
30x more likely to be a shooter
in a city which is racially split equally between whites, blacks and hispanics

Those socio-economic factors are really a bitch, aren't they?

But listen, we're just trying to get facts! Why can't you provide the list of "mass shootings"?

Hmm, rich as fuck white burger kills 50 in LV. Surely it was socioeconomic related. Retard.

Lel

>mass
(((mass))) shooting. a well-deranged (((postmodern))) (((scientific))) term, no doubt.
probably similar to
>traybong he wuz a (((gud))) boi.

>Illegal weaponry = We need gun control
SAGE

Interesting becaaue if we use the "4 people shot+" metric

Chicago has had 30+ mass shootings this year alone. Including one with 10 shot and 2 sent to Watermelon Valhala

/thread
>Inb4 "socio-economics"
No the only social factor in play - and it's one OP will ignore because of cognitive dissonance. Is that this is taking place in a part of society where there's predominantly Blacks. Not just impoverished otherwise this would be comparable to other major cities. Yet it's not - and that's why it's called Chiraq.

>carefully craft perception that mass shooting means gunman shooting dozens of unarmed civilians
>include gang violence in mass shooting statistics to inflate the numbers
>obfuscate the fact that most of both of these types of shootings happen in areas that are already heavily regulated
>"We need common sense gun laws!"
Huh, would you look at that...

did they take a weekend off or something?

gee, i wonder who is causing this violence

checked

>Watermelon Valhala

What did he mean by this?

mass shootings are a question of a mixture of mental health and socioeconomics. the cities in america with the most crime and gun violence tend to also have some of the most poverty. we can ban guns, but we will experience the same sort of problems we did with drug and alcohol criminalization- the demand for firearms will still be there amongst gangs, crime syndicates, and terrorists, so therefore there will still be people who attempt to sell them as a means to make money, but citizens will not be able to independently defend themselves with firearms like they can now. we're probably best of just giving better training and background checks to firearm owners, and to address the initial problems of mental health and poverty that already hurt us far more than any number of events with flashy names like "mass shooting".

But this wasn't a mass technically. It was a little protestant service.

It's interesting because you can actually witness in this thread a liberal's attempt at cognitive dissonance and avoiding unpleasant facts.

Here OP gives us a list tailor made to be alarmist and shocking. Wow! 307 mass shootings! One every day! Why don't we hear about these on the EVENIN NEWS HUH

Here OP is reflexively fighting against any attempt to ID the victims or assailants. I mean, it's just data. They're just facts. Whether he wants to admit it or not, the people shooting and the people being shot had a race. Why is he afraid of that?

Finally, OP concedes that most -- probably the vast majority -- of these shootings were by black people, of black people, in criminal scenarios. But he's hurdled the entire issue -- now it doesn't matter, it's socio-economic, that's why niggers are shooting other niggers at an astonishing clip, even in cities where they hold overwhelming political power, patronage and have for an entire generation.

This is how the soyboy actually thinks. Do not think you can catch him out -- his mind is designed to dodge anything that causes him pain or discomfort.

Stepehen Paddock was a millionaire
NEXT!

>>source: Gun Violence Archive
redditard can't into source

This. Honestly, when you look at the statistics, niggers constitute the vast majority of mass shooters according to OP's metric.

>Why can't you spoon-feed me
Lrn2websearch fgt pls

it's mental health AND socioeconomics. we have some of the worst mental health standards in the developed world. we're literally ranked as the 3rd most depressed country in the world by usnews.com

>no doubt
>probably
found the conservitard

Are there a lot of niggers in greenland?

>gang violence
>mass shooting
ban black males

>carefully craft perception
+ victims, not including shooter
oooh how careful and crafty!

No we need common sense nigger laws.

>307 mass shootings
>wypipo are responsible for most mass shootings
can't have it both ways

Tyrone killing Jamal over a pair of Air Jordans, while also hitting Daqueesha sitting in her living room down the street does not a mass shooting make.

I mean there aren't even 100,000 people in greenland so a per 100k number will be inflated to match the actual population

>turn on news to see daily coverage of all these shootings
>oh yeah
>almost every one of these mass shootings is niggers spraying into crowds when another nigger insults him
>a mass shooting could be one accidental discharge that injures 4 people with the ricochet
>places statistic neatly into the trash can

>huge media circus every time it's a gunman shooting at an unarmed group and event is always referred to as a mass shooting
>gang violence barely ever makes it off local news and is never directly referred to as a mass shooting even when it does
Ooh, how honest and transparent.
No agenda here. :^)

Fake stats, orlando hoax, Vegas Hoax, this pile of shit hoax

4+ dead is a lot you brainlet troll

← just one.

(((nice))) illiteracy, tyronikray.

>Are there a lot of niggers in greenland?
Nah, on last count, outside US military bases, there was two - and those was sand-niggers. We don't keep track of how many you keep on base, as long as it's YOUR base it's your business how many nog's you want on them.
There is a lot of short .... tempered eskimoes, depressingly long and dark winters. Everyone and their grandmother is armed.
AND
There's only about 60,000 humanoids up there, so a rate by 100,000 is going to have to be statistical trickery.

>agenda
oooh that scary word again!

thanks, niggers.

>China
>Red Guard
relevance?

How many of these were committed by blacks?

> cite statistics
> blargh dont ask me to back up my claims ur worse than hitler hurrrrr

your (((education))), nigger.

And of course; too many nigger stats.
OP has left the building.

>oooh the idea that different groups of people might want something to happen and take steps to make that happen is totally wacky and only a nutjob would think it
I'm so embarrassed for having posted that, you sure showed me.

I can't find the statistic if I google it anymore. wtf. but yes, it's legitimate.

Did you not read freakonomics? They found the average gangbanger makes like a buck fitty an hour living that lifestyle. Do the poor white and Hispanics choose that over McDonald's or Walmart?

>m-muh blacks

Explain why other first world countries don't have that problem with blacks

Eeeh, we do!
Blacks are ridiculously over-represented in violent crimes here. I'm pretty sure it's the same down your ways. Only, I suppose it's forbidden to point out. You do have a history of banning attempts of getting to the truth. To the point where it is punishable to even question certain things.

Oh we do? Got any proof of that?

I'm willing to bet if you removed all gang related ones the number would drop to like 15.

no U

Let natural selection work or you will end like South muricans with favelas soon coming to Europe

>I'm so embarrassed
you'll get over it, some day

>Germany
Niggers only make up 1% of your population, m8. A trend that most other developed nations, except the US, get to enjoy.

wow so crazy, might as well just give up all my guns. im with her now dimpf btfo

Yeah I know that which is why I knew Denbro was full of shit, but I rather wanted proof of the latter half of his claim

kek

That's the actual definition of mass shooting but they don't usually do it because it will be mostly black shooters in those cases.