/IOTBW/ - South African Edition

Previous Thread
Do Not Alter The Message
Do Not Alter The Flyers
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
To take part just print the flyers, post them in legal areas, and get home safely. Work at night, work with hoodies and sun glasses, work quickly and move on.
The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
The Antifa protests fell on deaf ears and failed. The 5 words are succeeding. The Plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

>We should do "it's okay to be black" next and see them treat it differently!
Every US/Canadian campus is already covered with pro-"PoC" posters and propaganda. Showing a pro-"PoC" bias is not the point and proves nothing we don't already know. The point is to expose their anti-white bias in as blatant a way possible.
>"Okay" is too weak! We need a stronger message!
The weakness of the word "Okay" is the point. We are showing that there is no low you can sink to that will make them happy. To them it isn't even "okay" to be white. People on social media have had the correct response and are starting to declare pride in being white. The Plan is working. Stick to the plan.

List of media responses:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSkkPdQqLs
joydegruy.com/resources-2/post-traumatic-slave-syndrome/
youtube.com/watch?v=ws2lwE7x_vM
youtube.com/watch?v=K87XWSGSEGc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump cuz apparently we're still doing this.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSkkPdQqLs

So slow due to all these happenings.

I hope we get some more salt tomorrow
we need to milk this dry

The salt will keep coming. Can't wait for my new arsenal to arrive. Everyone will know it's okay to be white. Pretaped 100 fliers with wax paper which worked great at first, but when the adhesive had time to set it wouldn't let go of the wax paper. Press F for lost fliers. Put up close to 40 on halloween. As far as I know, only one is left. They didn't even remove the tape for some of them, which I take it as meaning they were pretty salty.

It's not okay to be white.

>post traumatic slave disorder
You're fucking with me. Right?

F
they'll want to make this go away quietly, we can't let them
keep it up user, I can't wait for CNN to reluctantly get on this

The blacks would not care about that stupid poster.

Only western leftists would get mad at that shit.,

Bump for cocaine

If only you knew how bad things really are.

>Be south african
>Get murdered for being white
>But it's okay to be white

Racism here is still like a natural racism not that weird fucked up sort of anti white racism in the west that was brought about by intersectionality.

I wish they'd at least photoshop a razorblade onto the paper or give some visual evidence. But as long as it's "literally wtf" it must be true.

joydegruy.com/resources-2/post-traumatic-slave-syndrome/

pretty convenient time for a shooting by a Straight White Male (tm)

>post-traumatic slave syndrome
This is gonna pave the way for post-traumatic holocaust syndrome too.

Checked
Nice edition title

Time to go back to europe, subhuman.

Amerindian genocide will never ever be forgotten.

Joke's on you, I'm already in Europe

/wg/ on podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=ws2lwE7x_vM

Should I post them with "no it's not" and "white genocide" scribbled in pen?

No. That can only undermine us if we falseflag. There's no shortage of shrieking liberals to do that for us.

Bump

This.
Its designed to be attacked by others so let them attack it, dont do more than is neccessary

>memeflag
every damn time...

But nobody ever said it wasn't ok. This is just making you look like retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=K87XWSGSEGc&feature=youtu.be

Looks like some anons in NY were spotted by a group of nu-males and violent niggers. Near the end there appears to be a scuffle between a based black man and an insane nu-male.

what if someone made a poster for each race and stuck them all together, wouldn't that be crazy haha...