Future housewife seeks your advice, Sup Forums

I plan on marrying young and being a stay-at home mum for the younger years of my future children. My concern at the time being is that I don't know if I should go to university or not. Either it will pay off handsomely when I'll need a job again and land me something engaging and probably well-paid (aiming for Business Economics, not looking for a sky-high salary, though), despite the coming job gap I'll unevitably have, or it's going to be a massive waste of money that'll damage the finances of a budding family.

I do plan on working part-time when the kids are a bit older, if necessary, to support the family income. If I continue on that path once the kids are grown up, what are some good, engaging jobs for women? I don't want to grow old and bitter because my job is awful (inb4 "get hobbies"; work is still a big part of the day). That's partially why I want to study BE in the first place.

I plan on living in either Sweden, Britain, or Israel. Could located Anons lend me some advice? I only want to be a responsible mother and wife desu

Tl;dr: Young femanon wonders if higher studies are worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session
instagram.com/p/BbAK5dElN0_/?taken-by=thegloriouslion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you should so you can support yourself in case your husband dies or something.
>Israel
wot

Research the job market and sites like glass door to be prepared.

There's not much traditional about being a housewife. The "tradition" is a mere 200 years old. Prior to the slave-trade and the industrial revolution, women worked alongside men and contributed their fair share to our culture through services in agriculture. Their roles as moms, no doubt, took precedence, but they were not confined to the kitchen

I'd worry more about what you're going to do once you're a housewife than whether or not you should go to college. It seems that you have many misconceptions about what it is a wife and mother should do. Your responsibility as a wife is to give your husband children, that's it. Your responsibility as a mother is far more important. Focus on your children and what you think will make their lives easier. Do you want to work and have them sent off to daycare? Do you want your children to grow up without parents?

The sad thing about modern motherhood and modern life in general is that parents cannot spend much time with their children. In the medieval era, parents would teach their children a trade or how to farm. When their parents were busy, they had aunts and uncles and other people from their village who would keep an eye on them. Children were a lot more independent. One of the things the Marxists were right about was how the nuclear family destroyed sexual relations. First it created this concept of adulthood at age 18 (when "kids" were expected to take on adult responsibilities far earlier during the middle ages), then it made a wife's duty to mollycoddle her husband like he's her child/master, then it finally destroyed traditionalism itself by creating a large enough target for feminism to demolish

I almost welcome the death of "traditionalism." Think about whether or not you'd prefer living one hell or another, I suppose. The nuclear family, being stuck all day in a house with no one around, having to travel miles for work, these things are depressing. We have to live with them. It's your choice ultimately

>Focus on your children and what you think will make their lives easier. Do you want to work and have them sent off to daycare? Do you want your children to grow up without parents?

That's what I meant by definitely putting off any work during their most formative years. I really want the best for those kids - cook for them, play with them, cuddle them, drive them around, teach them about life lessons... I don't want my role as a motherly parent to be diminished. Any work, university-aided or not, will have to wait its turn. University is either a great gain for when those children aren't children anymore, or it's a drain on family finances because it's so expensive. That's my conundrum.

Learn how to make money from home. Home production. You can probably even find something you find fun. My sister is a stay at home Mom and so are a couple of her friends - so they get together and refurbish old furniture, then sell it online.

Damn that's a beautiful painting. Any more like it?

Konstantin Razimov is the artist. He did a lot of paintings with the same theme.

>women worked alongside men and contributed their fair share to our culture through services in agriculture
Yes, wives worked alongside husbands and provided for their children.

Where do you live?
I'm looking for a stay at home waifu
I have a PhD, a high paying job, and white skin

I plan on getting a home-based job as part of the stay-at-home life, I just am unsure if I'll find something I can work as for the rest of my life. Maybe I'll feel like I've waisted my working life doing something I only intended to be an extra income? Academics is what I'm attracted to, I need to have a scholarly job.

Though that's only my current plan A, and yours is still very solid advice. That, plus a strong social life beyond a much-beloved husband seems pretty solid if it'll work out.

I thank you for the generous offer, kind user, but I only meet potential future husbands in real life. Hope you gain a blessed marriage soon, though.

Under no circumstances should you put yourself at the permanent mercy of a man's kindness no matter HOW much he 'loves' you. C'mon girl, use your head. ANYTHING could happen and then you have zero to fall back on.

Education first, no matter what. And pass what you learn on to your daughters!

Why do you want a "Working life"?? I don't understand, do you want to be a full time Mom or a Career woman. These are heavily at odds. Also being a Mother isn't easy - it's a philosophical job. The more you can teach your children about everything, the bettter. I say self educate - start going to the Library.

school is marxist cancer and a huge waste of money and time dont do it

tits or gtfo

You don't get to pick all three. That's why society is fucked in the first place. You get to pick two and you do them shittily, or you pick one and you do it properly. Either way, good luck. But don't be shocked when career isn't fulfilling and is meaningless wage cuckery - where as family is intimate and invaluable.

Pretty much this.
I doubt you can find an university in Sweden right now. Where you will not be hammered with the notion that the life of a housewife means that you are a slave to the patriarchy etc.etc.
And they will do everything they can to make you unhappy with that choice.
If you have something like DTU in Sweden it might not be so bad. My wife has a degree from there, she's actually better educated than I am. But, and here is some water on the feminasties mill. I do make more money than her. But! she only works part time now, and not at all until the youngest was 3 y.o. Experience counts! She could probably overtake me in a couple of years if she went full time. But for now, the youngest is 8 now, oldest 13. And she likes to be home when they go off to school and when they come home. It makes her happy, and I think she's fantastic for it. 4 hours a day means she gets out among people and her lab-tech degree don't go stale.
But damn, some of the things people tell her to make her "throw off her shackles". Really, really mean shit.

Do you think blogging or something could work as a substitute for a scholarly job? Maybe the workforce isn't the only place for intellectual fulfillment.

Why do you need to be paid for intellectual fulfillment? Like do you need people to jerk your intellect off? It isn't enough just to engage in deep topics and conversation? You want people to praise you? I don't get it.

beware that universities, especially in places like Sweden, are neo-Marxist brainwashing centers. you are a woman, you will feel the pressure more. I don't advise it.

I'd suggest learning a craft that you can do for home. my roommate's wife writes technically manuals and builds websites at home and can still watch their 10-month old baby.

if your future husband can acquire a farm, agricultural skills are excellent. in the past, women ran many farms if the husband wasn't a farmer himself (craftsman, trader, lawyer etc)

this is a good post.

I don't plan on being a career woman while the children are still at home.

Educate yourself and the rest will fall into place. We live in the Internet era, going to college is just paying someone to put a rubber stamp on what you already can teach yourself. And if you're on here - and you're critically thinking, you've already proven you're capable of self education. Why not pursue that as you raise your children? It could even help you do so.

god bless you and everyone like you

I want to contribute, and do so with technical discussion. Be an economist, or something in that area. Economics is my thing, subject-wise. Doing it for a living would be brilliant, in part because I genuinely think I'd be good at it.

29 year old doctor's wife here. I got a BFA in graphic design and stayed an extra year to get an MAEd in art ed, currently teach screenprinting and commercial print at the art magnet high school while my husband finishes his fellowship. Our plan is for me to teach until he finishes the fellowship, then move somewhere a bit more permanent (we've moved three times in the last 4 years from med school/residency/fellowship) to start a family, I may continue teaching part time or just stay home. Go for the higher ed, you'll run with a much more desirable group, and generally speaking, if you want a highly successful husband from a good family, his family is going to hold you to similar standards. I'm positively dumb compared to the rest of his family (all pharmacists/medical doctors), but I'm the healthiest with the biggest baby bucket, so whatever.

I really see your point - and I'm all for self-education in general - but with all due respect, library visits won't get me employed.

With all due respect, you're planning for employment hypothetically 20 years in the future. You have no idea what will and won't get you employed. And you can pursue economics easily - where do Economists get their knowledge? Graphs, stats, books like the Wealth of Nations. Read all that, make a successful blog like you said - and you've created a self-portfolio. (Which I'd bet that will be more valuable than a rubber kike stamp in 20 years.)

Go to university, user.

If you're here on Sup Forums then you'll surely be well prepared to avoid getting indoctrinated by leftists, so the main risk of higher education is gone. Getting a formal education really does improve the mind and is the respectable white thing to do, whether or not you actually end up using the degree for a job later on.

Plus, delaying marriage a few years isn't the worst idea. A 22 year old makes measurably better decisions than an 18 year old, and you'll be more likely to make a good choice in terms of picking a husband.

Go to blowjob school
Learn skillz
Give the best blowjobs
Give them often
Never worry about needing to work.......ever
Joyful bliss

can you just post a pic of yourself OP? i always wanted a clearer depiction of what my waifu looked like.

And there isn't even really a demand for that anyway. So the self created portfolio of a successful blog will extra set you ahead.

This is true. The nuclear family and families living by themselves is not the foundation of western civilization, as many on Sup Forums seem to think.

For modern women, a full-time job 9-5 is too much. No time for children or household. A part-time job outside home, or a job from home, is the true traditional way of life for a woman.

I appreciate your sharing. What if my future husband won't have large income? I'm already saving some money for the future, but what if he can't provide for a family?

I'm considering just keeping on working, and waiting until uni to find a husband. If I'm studying BE, I'll probably find someone who's responsible with money, anyway.

Hm.

Thank you. We should all have started out like that. Or something like that.
I shall take some time to reflect on my manners now. But first.
Ida, most of us thought something along the lines of what the burger just said. We just failed to express it (we all a bit autistic, sorry)

Get an accounting cert/degree. A lot of small businesses are willing to let you do that work from home and they usually only need a couple hours a week out of you (perfect side job for a little extra income while raises kids)... On top of this, you will have the potential for full time employment later in life should you wish.

Spending time a college is also a good idea as you have the potential to find a "good man" who will make something of himself in the future instead of "the best" that your local bar scene can shit out.

marry a muslim, whites wont exist in 50 years

Dude I was getting worried while scrolling down. Thanks for this.

Here is my advice:

Don't to to University unless you need to for a career path. I was in business and 3 ceo's told me to leave and I did, never looked back.

Government jobs are way better for women, you get lots of money for maternity leave and all that. The private sector makes it very hard to have children.

Plus, when you take years off work in the private sector, you become useless. Your field will have changed radically and no one will hire you because you got left in the dust.

My honest advice? Become a teacher. It's the perfect job for mothers. Great pay, can take all the time off you need, and nothing changes so you can just come back to it years later with no problem.

Feminism is a virus, notice how it spreads.
Sweden is especially bad.
Even the strong minded only survive through choosing who they surround themselves with.
Also you dont learn shit at college or school anymore, you get failed if you dont repeat the liberal garbage the professor wants you to.
Look up "struggle session"
Was a tactic pioneered by maoist china during their cultural revolution.
What we see today is just a widespread form of that.
Just leech your govt if you have to, better it go to a native citizen(assuming you are one) than some sandnigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Struggle_session

Good point, and I think said blog would be more accessible to employers than a degree. Would I be playing it too safe if I bet my chances on both blog and uni?

Shut the fuck up retard. Delaying marriage IS the worst idea. A woman's job is not earning money for some jew corporation, it's raising kids. WORST case scenario she falls back on the government's help. Mothers don't need to worry about jobs and money, they worry about the family unit. Men can handle working and not divorcing just fine.

Wow, I really hope you marry a man who has a business brains.
A couple with the ability to operate a small business and children who can grow up and learn, help is very rewarding, financially and spiritually. As an employer, I really dont regard anyone with a university degree worth talking to if they haven't got real world experience. Save for the medicine and sciences, most degrees are jew bait and worth zero shekels.

A great homemaker is an invaluable part of a successful business team. I hope you find a worthy man user.

Go to university. Why are you planning the next 20 uears around a guy you haven't even met yet?
Go to school. Meet a smart guy with a bright future there and plan a life with him, that he wants too.
Very few waitresses end up with top tier husbands. At the very least, university opens you up to finding a good man with goals, future and an income to provide for the family.

>Tl;dr: Young femanon wonders if higher studies are worth it.
Only if you actually do something with it.

If it matters even the ultra orthodox kikes let their wimmenz go to college even though they will be stay at home moms. They found it decreases depression and results in better educated kikelets.

The traditional way of life is unattainable now. Urban sprawl and modern work-models have pretty much made it impossible to find a job near home where your children can see you and interact with you. Plus, we live in very isolated communities. Being home now is more depressing than being at work. Ask any NEET.

By the time a woman gets home from work she's already mentally exhausted and can't take care of her children and home as well. Overloading women with work is what lead to modern feminism (post-war, many women had industrial jobs).

Nor were they confined to the field. Women were never the heads of their household, they were the homemakers.

Marry this guy. instagram.com/p/BbAK5dElN0_/?taken-by=thegloriouslion

He's single. Has a youtube channel called The Golden One

"Head of the household" is a pretty modern concept. Farmers constituted 90% of the world pre-IR.

>I don't know if I should go to university
How is that even something to consider? Of course you shouldn't. Don't waste good fertile years and your husband's money on some useless shit.

No advise, I just want to say God bless you. May you inspire many young women with your way of life. We need mothers in our societies, not selfish carreer persuers.

I personally think post-secondary education is a meme and a waste of money. But then again, I have no idea how Sweden works - if it's anything like Canada. I imagine that every single liberal arts job is a government job. Then you'd need the rubber stamp. But do you need to be employed by someone? If you already think you're capable of creating an attractive self-portfolio, and their is a value to Economics (I'd disagree but that's irrelevant) then why not create entrepreneurial value for yourself? Also all these people saying you need to go to Uni to meet a man - that's nonsense, most of these Men here aren't even educated themselves. We live in the Social media era - meeting someone is easier than ever, especially if you're a Woman willing to be brave and stick by her principles. You'll have an army of men thrown at you - just learn what the good one's look like and pick one.

aaah, the wife looked through the thread. She expresses doubt's that you are actually a young Swedish woman (no, I didn't ask her why). But grants you the benefit of the doubt (she thinks that if you are what you say, you are planning far ahead and are very young indeed) and suggest that you do what she would have done (in 20/20 hindsight).
You don't have to do a study full time, so delay the study, grow up a bit, raising children is an education in it self. And what you deside to be your last is "klar på dagvård" you can start studying part time, and you'll have a nice fresh and shiny diploma by the time you are ready to spend some more time away from home and your children.

>I plan on marrying young and being a stay-at home mum for the younger years of my future children.

The first time you and your husband have an argument, you'll go and fuck someone else and justify it. Kill yourself and save some poor guy the trouble of dealing with you.

Accounting looks like a great opportunity, but would I manage a career gap with an accounting degree? Is the private sector deal too changing? Genuinely want to know, since it seems promising.

Thank you kindly, and I hope so, too.

are you fucking stupid? men were always the interface between the household and the outside world, ever since we started building fucking houses.

women in the workforce is a modern concept. that's not to say that women didn't work, so it is to say that women worked elsewhere. they worked at home.

you don't know what the fuck our tradition is.

Hur gammal är du? Hett tips är ju att studera vid ett gediget universitet där alla unga män av kvalité vistas.

don't go to collage first. If your going to have a few kids and raise them till they are older, talking about waiting 10? 15? 20? years till you really need a degree. At that point will your degree be up to date and or fresh in your mind? and by then who knows what the job market will be like then.
If housewife/mother is top of your list I would focus on that, once you get hitched you can take classes part time even during pregnancy or raising your kids as long as you don't over schedule. If your willing to live modestly you can damn near "have it all" assuming Mr. future user isn't scrubbing toilets for a living.
As far as where to live I would be no help seeing as how, based on your options, you really want to die in a Jihadi attack.

Ahh, Danmark! Hur mår vår lillebror i syd?

I worry that a, say, fourty-five-year-old accountant hopeful with no working experience since young years is a job market outcast to be. Am I being paranoid? Swedes are too gloomy sometimes, after all.

Men were always the "interface"? What the fuck does that even mean? Here's a funny quote, ironically it's from a fictional female character written by 16th century Italian author Modesta Pozzo. It's two women talking to each other OUTSIDE of the house, as women were to do during the middle ages and the renaissance, “Don’t we see that men’s rightful task is to go out to work and wear themselves out trying to accumulate wealth, as though they were our factors or stewards, so that we can remain at home like the lady of the house directing their work and enjoying the profit of their labors? That, if you like, is the reason why men are naturally stronger and more robust than us — they need to be, so they can put up with the hard labor they must endure in our service.”

I know very well that the labour men performed was greater than the labour women performed and that a woman's job was centered on child-rearing. But look at any guidebook for wives in medieval England and you see instructions on how to feed the chickens, harvest wheat etc.

19, jobbar som telefonintervjuare så jag åtminstone har en lön varje månad. Vilka universitet kan man hitta en bra man att gifta sig med i? Vill ju inte hamna på fel ställe och lämna mina studier som singel.

how old are you?

Hi. My mentor is a world famous scientist, and she did the housewife thing before college. Have kids and raise em. Women live longer than men, so you can afford to start the career later. If you have all your kids first, you don't have to torpedo your career in a panic at age 30. Have kids, then do college, or do some college online. Thank me later.

KTH, Chalmers, Lund och Uppsala. När bestämde du dig för att du inte vill arbeta? Har du inte tidigare övervägt att utbilda dig vidare?
she's 19

19, I realise that's still very young.

Det är inte så att jag vill undvika att jobba, jag vill bara verkligen bli en fru och mamma, så jag vill prioritera det. Innan funderade jag bara på vad jag ska studera, sedan kom modersinstinkterna.

>Men were always the "interface"? What the fuck does that even mean?
how about you learn english before you start spreading your made-up political history online you dumb fuck? I mean really. ever since the advent of civilization, men have held the rights and the power and the responsibility of securing their family's basic needs.
women weren't in politics. the woman's role wasn't strictly labor. women weren't merchants or traders. women weren't soldiers, they were strictly civilians. as I said, housewives and heads of households have existed since we started fucking building houses. you're talking straight out of your ass.

>There's not much traditional about being a housewife.
>"Head of the household" is a pretty modern concept.
jesus fuck man. how can you say this shit with a straight face?

Som sagt så är det nog en bra idé att studera om du vill träffa någon. Låter inte som att du bor i någon större stad och du har krav som kan bli svåra att uppfylla i ett mindre samhälle.

go get fucked by a refugee roastie
>also sage

I'm not sure what you should do because I don't know your situation in great detail and your personality in great detail but I can give you some knowledge on the accounting profession since you're interested.

You'd probably be fine with a time off gap in accounting; at least better than most other professions like programming. I would recommend getting some experience right away. At least in the United States, I believe there is a bit of age discrimination within the accounting field where they prefer to take on young candidates for entry level positions; especially accounting firms which is why I recommend you go into private industry as a bookkeeper/payroll/general ledger. It could be completely different in Europe.

Accounting isn't a constantly changing skill like say software programming. With the exception of Taxation, because government officials get to change the laws constantly. So I don't recommend you go into taxation as the laws will change dramatically by the time you are ready to reenter the workforce.

I would recommend you to look for bookkeeping/payroll/general ledger accounting work. As it is the most broad and easy to enter field within accounting.

There is one great advantage with the accounting degree you should consider. Accounting is a skill needed in all forms of businesses and governments and all geographical locations. Therefore, you're not tied down to a city or region like tech and oil careers.

You can get part-time work, temp work, full time work, etc.

Good Luck. I majored in accounting and don't regret it. I feel very secured with the skills I've learned.

are you a virgin?

It looks like accounting would be a good choice, to be honest. I still have a gripe with how much a degree costs, though. Sadly.

Controller here

Can confirm

The problem is your knowledge of traditionalism is limited to episodes of Leave it to Beaver but somehow you still feel the right to get indignant about this subject. You're clearly out of your depth here. Let's examine some of your sweeping generalizations about European history.

>ever since the advent of civilization, men have held the rights and the power and the responsibility of securing their family's basic needs.
Women have always had rights. When the law did not recognize a woman's "rights" it was because they were subsumed into that of her husband's. This was called coverture. Men and women were made into a single entity upon marriage. This gave a man the right to punish his wife when she committed a crime (this was not the responsibility of the state), but it was also a way for women to escape debt. Men were punished for their wive's crimes, say if they stole something or killed someone. This poem by a medieval judge, in which a judge presides over a domestic violence case where a man stands accused of beating his wife (when he only acted in self-defense) summarizes it perfectly,

"If any ill the wife hath done,
The man is fined; for they are one:
If any crime the man doth do,
Still he is fined; for they are two.
The rule is hard, it is confessed:
It can’t be helped, lex ita est."

That's just but one bowlderization of history you've made and it happened in the first sentence you wrote. The simple statement that you know ANYTHING about history is outrageous enough. That you also insult me while you spew this garbage is the icing on the cake. I didn't read any of the other garbage you wrote because it's not worth my time. You are a layman.

eat shit and die

post feet

> I still have a gripe with how much a degree costs
Literally nothing compared to our burger friends itt, we even get state sanctioned loans at ridiculous interest. Sounds like you want to chill with your low work load and wait for a man to support you.

I have a job even though I don't really need to, I'm not a slacker. It's not that I want to avoid work, it's just that my mother instincts are calling.

idk what to tell you, do you have a boyfriend? I think you have been given several pieces of solid advice here as to how you should proceed.

are you gonna rub your tiny peener and watch, Sven?

I do, but I can't know if that's going to last long enough. And the advice has been splendid, but sometimes contradictory. I'm still not sure, though I'm probably heading in an Accounting direction.

This.
If something happens to your husband or he leaves, you'll have kids and no job.
You need a part time job with a chance for full time.

Accounting it is.

Or you could just find a sugar daddy. There's plenty of rich old men out there who'd be glad to spoil a young Scandinavian qt.

Even if your husband leaves you, you can just divorce-rape him. You live in Sweden, for fuck's sake!

Sugar daddies aren't my cup of tea, nor are divorce-rapes, but cheers.

Womanhood is wasted on you...

If I was a woman for a day, I'd be a millionaire.

but then again, i'd be a woman. so i wouldn't think that smart kek

your thread's been nice. hope you find out what you're gonna do with your life

Real tl;dr: parasite seeking host.

It's not possible to be both a career woman and a full-time mum, user.

Same, I find economics fascinating. In my first year and hoping to make a career out of it.

she should really get married asap. the pendulum is swinging back. im a millionaire and i have a few millionaire buddies. they are all dating 16 year olds except one who is dating a 14 year old. even they think 19 year olds is too old. but of course they are rich and can demand such things.

you would think parents would irk at a 30 year old dating their 14 year old daughter but once you bring money into it they dont give a shit. especially the mothers. in fact the mothers encourage it.

stop chasing career because in 10 years we will be in ww3 and once society breaks down we go back to our human savage ways. women will be begging for men and you will be at the back of the line if you have nothing but your "accounting skills" to offer.

GET BLACKED YOU FUCKING SLUT

Too little, too late. Get to work and pay for your own stuff.

>Too little, too late.
Unfortunately this. I don't care anymore if women suddenly want to be traditional. Most claim they want to be but don't actually understand what that entails, anyway.

Oh hey is another rare poster that actually understands the house wife meme is garbage. I wish more of you existed and this board wasn't filled with droves by fags who want us out of the work force and can't comprehend why we don't want to be dependent slaves.

I'm not interested in a millionaire status. I'm not a gold digger.

>are you stupid? men where always the interface

most men and women didn't move beyond 7 miles of their god damn house you idiot. they worked as a family, yes the man was "in charge" but the woman didn't sit around cleaning and cooking all day. those children worked too. no child labor laws.

>women in the workforce is a modern concept.
Women have been working regularly since the Edwardian era.

show tits whore