Sup Forums on shootings

Arab: Terrorist, get rid of them all!

Black: Thug/gangster! Look at how violent they all are!

Latino: Illegal alien! (or gang member)

White: Mentally ill lone wolf! He wasn't treated so this is what happened :(

Pathetic. This can't be denied.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html
whitehorsemedia.com/he-who-blesses-israel-is-blessed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>guy shoots family in a church
>OP claims he's not leftist

lol ok OP

Apparently he is David Patrick Kelly.
How do we stop the Irish?

>Mid-20s

>No one is able to refute this, /leftypol/ wins yet again

>race takes a backseat to political leanings

>David Patrick Kelly
>David Pat Rick Kelly
>DPRK
Holy shit, it's the Koreans

>"i lived by the core values"

fucking air force. he was prolly upset he joined and never got to shoot at anyone

>White: Mentally ill lone wolf! He wasn't treated so this is what happened :(

he had a court-martial on his record tho.

The Difference is we dont need any of those other people and they are not essential to this countries existence but with whites you wouldn't have a country without us

Its like wondering why the owner of a house complains about people int he home and they cant say anything back

if you dont want to be around white people anymore... pack your bags and leave

Racists BTFO

We have our own problems in this country without importing other people's hostile religions and attacks that result because of it.

Also, not everyone who shoots up others is "evil". If someone wants to kill their own kind there's little you can actually do about it in an open society like ours.

Banning guns won't mean they instantly cease to exist, they will always exist and people will always use them.

Same if you like multiculturalism and think Islam is great, part of having Islam come into your country is that it will motivate followers to kill infidels any way they can. There's nothing you can do about it, besides not bringing them here in the first place.

I'm old enough to remember when these shootings were blamed on violent video games like Mortal Kombat and modern rock music like Marilyn Manson. Joe Lieberman wanted them banned.

No, the liberals have literally engineered this self-hatred white people possess.

Terrorism has a very precise definition. You can't just use it to label all acts of violence.

>Irish
>white
Nice shilling

It's a white country, deal with it. You think Mexico would vilify other Mexicans, or just non half breed greasy spics?

Atheist commie

If he was proud of his race and the religion that built his nation he wouldn't have done it. Atheism is a Jewish construct to destroy white and western culture.

Yeah and?
>you are racist Sup Forums!
>we got you, you cannot recover from this!

what if it was a muslim?
>was a tan individual
>#notallmuslims

>Arab: Terrorist, get rid of them all!
yes
>Black: Thug/gangster! Look at how violent they all are!
yes
>Latino: Illegal alien! (or gang member)
yes
>White: Mentally ill lone wolf! He wasn't treated so this is what happened :(
yes
>Pathetic. This can't be denied.
right. so what's the problem?

Please.

Do the murders per capita and talk to me again.

You'll find yourself running out of arguments realll quicks.

He was a Baptist and attended Bible studies, not an atheist

There will always be traitors among any race's ranks.

>baptist
>attended bible studies
>shot up a church
story doesnt add up jamal

Luther believed you could sin greatly and still go to heaven due to pre-ordination and faith alone. The Baptists supported slavery into the late 1800's, there was a split over support of slavery leading to Southern Baptists

They are more or less all mentally ill, the difference is we don't have to let them all in. Also if we want to look at the numbers, the groups you listed above whites are far more likely to be violent, but thats an argument for a different thread.

not an argument nigger.
not even related to the crime.
stop posting newfag

you are proyectin your tribalism white america is much more diverse ideologically than any other group,
Take antifa for example or blm the they are 80% white.
the question here is why has killed those cristians

Has maybe something to do with the fact that most terrorist attacks are done by moslems and most gangster crimes are done by niggers?

>Christianity, created by a LITERAL Jewish man. Teaches that Jews are the chosen, "Blessed is he that blesses Israel"

Please stop emberassing yourself.

looks like you're new here!

all the mediatic power have set a target on southeners,pure scumbag

>Leftist fag cuck on shootings
>hurr durr lets ban all weapons so only nigger criminals and terrorists have them

The shooter was a former Bible Studies teacher

las vegas -country music trum supporter
evangelian church---trump supporter

Don't judge us for a few bad apples. Sup Forums is a board of peace.
They don't speak for all of this board and aren't real 4channers.

I am perfectly willing to state that this lefty atheist who shot up a church and killed Christian children is a terrorist.

proof?

He wasn't an atheist, he was a former Bible studies teacher

the media has deshumanized southener to a point that in secret is ideologhically awarded

First paragraph of Daily Mail article on him

He was a member of atheist groups on facebook. His teaching was years ago. He left the faith and became an atheist.

link?
you gotta do some work for me boy.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html

i hate to break it to you jamarcus but...

>This can't be denied.

This.

Sup Forums is the most immature board I've ever visited.

Nigs kill each other over drug turf and gang affiliation, whites kill each other over nothing at all.

You've been to one board then.

Makes are all he problems in this world.

Soon with Genetic engineering, we will breed FEMALES ONLY, and the world will be slightly safer.

We will have artificial wombs so women don't have to spend 9 months in Labour, and can instead focus on their careers. The artificial womb will create a baby for them

Women will also have make sex bots too.

We won't need men anymore. Just women and male sexbots who cook for us.

>reeee but who gonna maintain the robots and AI
there are women in maintaiance jobs

Admit it. Males are the nigger apes of gender

The solution is simple. If you institute mandatory capital punishment for premeditated homicide and organized crime of any kind (terror networks, gangs, mafia, cartels etc) and diligently execute every single one of those subhuman criminals (regardless of race), eventually you'll run out of criminals to kill and there will be no more shootings.

In general, I think that a problem of western civilization is that criminal law has become too soft, focusing on bullshit """rehabilitation""" instead of its proper role - punishment and deterrence.

>white attacks
>pol BTFO all whites are evil. death to racists
>muslims attacks
>not all muslims, muh racism, we're the real victims.

who are you trying to fool achmed?

>Let me point out how NIGGERS contribute to the fact our gun violence is so high, while discussing the mass shooting perpetrated by a WHITE MAN.

whats your point?

white men are the majority of society dipshit, you cant do anything about them without replacing them with males of races that are even more violent

are you people really this stupid?

>It's a white country
*breathes in*

Asians. More intelligent and less violent

Wonder who would invent this all first
>males

Thats not what that quote means amerikike

whitehorsemedia.com/he-who-blesses-israel-is-blessed/

sure, a little, but they also almost all have a terrible quality of life and are poor as shit because they're insectoids, and pollute the earth more than whites despite contributing less to science

You're a failing shill! Do you know how stupid your life choices are ending up? Do you feel it? Do you know? Do you feel vaguely nauseous? You should.

Your argument sucks and no one cares. Stop being a worthless piece of shit and do something constructive with your life. Do it now.

210-bro here, how am I just hearing about this from pol?

Well with a muslim the motive is obvious. When a white person commits a crime the motive could be anything

>We need to treat all people the same! I'm a delusional leftist who believes that race doesn't exist and that this country was built by and for brown people therefore this is fact!
>Now that that's been established you are a hypocrite for treating immigrants differently from the white people who these countries were built for.