FUCK IRAN

States like these, and their terrorist allies, constitute an axis of evil.

How do we stop them? They're literally all the problems in the world, and they're a threat to peace.

Same goes for North Korea

We give them more nukes and help based Palestine in their war against imperialism

>T. Israel.

Fuck israel you cocksucking loser.

Weak bait
sage

FUCK ISRAEL AGAIN. YOURE THE PROBLEM NOT NORTH KOREA.

Fuck off, JIDF.

Shill op

Death to the Americans and jews

what do you mean 'las vegas'?

fuck off you reddit spacing, memeflaggin' kike shill

t. Israhell

I MEAN THAT ISRAEL TOOK THE URANIUM THEY STOLE FROM THE URANIUM ONE DEAL. THEY THEN TRIED TO NUKE LAS VEGAS WITH IT.

(You)

OP is a Faggot

All Alawite and Ba'Athist genocidal puppets will be ashes someday. The whole region hates their fucking guts more than they even hate jews and americans.

An open Israeli-KSA alliance is but inevitable at this point, and they will bring righteous destruction onto Iran.

Iran is the most beautiful country in the world. No degeneracy, resists jewish communist propaganda, all women are obedient and virgin when married, family oriented, thousands of years of history and culture, first to call themselves aryan, still some of them have blue eyes and blond hair

/ourally/

Fuck off Ali-Reza and go back to your disgusting country if you like it so much.

OP is right. Iran is a disease that needs to be wiped out.

>t. "Pastor" John Hagee

Okay buddy, you go do that and have fun getting your testicles blown off by a waist-level bouncing IED on your way into Tehran. Sane Americans will sit back and laugh at your dumbass.

sunni barking on a Shia ?

t. saudi refugee

Why would I hate Israel?

I don't see Jewish people going down the road mugging, looting, and doing terrorist attacks.

All Jewish people I know are hard-working. My accountant is a Jew. Trump is ok with Jewish people and Israel, and he is the one putting family values back into America like the pre 1970s

Meanwhile Muslims are lazy shit who do crime and stuff.

But let me guess. You're a left wing liberal SJW who Hayes the Jewish people because muh oppressed Muslims?

Why would I support Islamic shutskins over Israel in the middle east? Israel isn't promoting Islam and sharia law worldwide.

Either barbara spectre whispered too much in your ear or you are one of million wellfare draining shitskins

YOURE JEWISH.

Nice try jew, iran is a literal dindu nuffin country just trying to stay alive in a region full of exploding niggers

I'd like Iran more if they went back to pre-1978.
Even better, brought back Persia.

King Young Un is the retard that is going around threatening people.

Yes the one with the totalitarian regime who kills people who disagrees with him.

Difference us, at least Trump has advisers. King Young Un has none since they all fear him. King Young Un is the fucker who might launch an attack on us or Korea just because he's drunk or something.

Seriously. How can you support these backwards and freedom hating states?

Or are you a commie.

It's the democrats that love protecting their pretty Iran and north korea

Baruch HaShem, my fellow Aryan.

Israel has no right to exist. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Soon the world is gonna show you how we deal with problems like you.

Why would I dislike the Jewish people just for a bunch of freedom hating Muslims who're invading Europe?

Jews aren't doing any harm to me. Have you ever been looted by a Jew? Do you even know any Jews?

I'm not Jewish.

I'm an ordinary WASP who just wants a middle class family in the suburbs.

Why should I have a problem with Israel and Jews, when there are Islam promoting Iranians doing everything bad in this world?

Why should I not fear north korea and their totalitarianism fascism communist crap?

Are you a democrat?

Only left wing sjw and commies support Iran

YOU ARE AN ISRAELI FAGGOT. ISRAEL WILL NOT EXIST SOON. NOTHING YOU DO WILL STOP THIS.

It's a totalitarian commie shithole that hates freedoms, what are you talking about?

Also, my ex gf's friends sister is an Iranian, and is now married to her Iranian husband. Apparently all she thinks about is a western trump voting republican male while her husband fucks her

t.buttmad Hillary supporter

Thank you for correcting the record, shariablue

>North Korea
>Fascist
It's sad to see such a promising ideology be turned into a meaningless buzzword. What's even sadder is seeing uneducated faggots like you slinging it around without actually knowing what it means.

>They're literally all the problems in the world, and they're a threat to peace.

haha
hahahahha
ahahahhahahahahahhahaahahhaha

IRAN IS CAUSE OF ALL PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD, SAYS FAT, IGNORANT, DUMB, OBNOXIOUS AMERICUNT WHILE 15 OF 19 9/11 ATTACKERS WHO KILLED 3000 AMERICANS WERE FROM SAUDI ARABIA, YOUR SECOND BIGGEST ALLY

amerisharts, not even once. World would be a lot better place without your kind

Getting nervous Shlomo? I can't wait until they wipe kikes out in their own "holy land."

Hey, I'm part of a free world with free speech, and freedom to own guns and buy things.

Islam and North Korea hates that. They're the opposite and their the enemy.

Why do you support totalitarians again?

>reeee America us ebil
You sound like a liberal

>Buying the "America is the land of freedom" meme
You're an embarrassment to this country.

>jidf blaming Iran (the one killing isis) for the creation of their ally (isis is created by saudis and supported by us/israel)

Oh, so you support Islamic Communist regimes instead, huh?

>sjws
>logic
Paul Watson was right.

Why would USA and Israel support Isis+

Do you have proof?

because then they can attack iran, iraq and syria without being held responsible, and without decleration of war.

>"You disagree with me so you must be a Muslim sjw liberal cuck"
Grow up you fucking brainlet.

t. jew

show that flag Schlomo

Agreed. If OP loves Jews he wouldn't be ashamed of being one.

Blue pilled cuck.

War against Iran would only give Jews (and their puppet US) more power.

BECAUSE THEY RUN YOUR FUKEN NATION?

>axis of evil
>george dubbya comes back into public light
>we elect jeb

Iran have never invaded a country unless attacked first.

WTF dude !!??
You don't have to like mudslimes to be against Israel !
They both suck and to be taken down !

Meanwhile americans are allied with Saudis and Israel, two biggest terrorist exporters in the world.

The biggest threats to peace in the world are Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the USA.

>These posts
>"either you side with Iran or you side with Israel"
A S K Q U E S T I O N S

The Jews aren't bombing us, but they're working against us in a more covert and dangerous way.

Fight your own wars you god damned kike

>"FUKKEN BASTE JEWS AMIRITE FELLOW MAGAPEDES?"

kys the_donald

Unstabilised Middle-East is good for Israel. When they are too busy to fight themselves and (((terrorism))) Israel is safe. If arabs really wanted to get rid of Israel there'd be no stopping it. 10 million jews is not a lot.
>b-but US would help
And try to take control of area bigger than Iraq or Aghanistan which the combined forces cant even fully control nowadays? Besides Middle-Eastern people are notorious to fight for their land - Timurids, Qara and Aq Qoyunlu, Soviet occupation in Afghanistan etc. many have tried but have been kicked out sooner or later.
>b-but nukes
Not gonna be used, no country wants open that Pandoras Box with can of worms inside it after the Cold war.

>mugging

They mug you through repossession when you default on loans.

>looting

They loot you with high interest rates and bad deals.

>doing terrorist attacks

Lol. This one's the funniest.

Israel orchestrated 9/11 along with the US.

The Israelis practice terrorism against the Palestinians every single day.

They would rather take down and destabilize the Middle East, the West, and everyone around them so long as they survive and get their selfish desires sated.

>hard-working

Working hard to yank away your freedoms and monies.

>my accountant is a Jew.

kek

>Trump is okay with Jewish people and Israelis.

So? "Jews" aren't even the problem, per se. It's Jewish Supremacists AKA Zionists who wreak such havoc.

>Meanwhile Muslims are lazy shit who do crime and stuff.

Yeah, lazy shit like be doctors, lawyers, judges, police officers, business owners, teachers, soldiers, and NASA engineers.

I'm not saying radical Islamic terrorism isn't a problem, but that's an extreme sect, like Zionists to Jews. However, the islamic terrorists wish to do mostly physical harm by destroying property, maiming, torturing, and killing. Zionists want to create a dystopian New World Order that serves and favors them while enslaving everyone else.

>You're a left wing liberal SJW who Hayes the Jewish people because muh oppressed Muslims?

And right here is where you prove you're a dumb shit fucker who knows nothing. SJWs are the first responders to Jewish pearl-snatching and whining. Magic buzzwords like "anti-semitism" "Holocaust" and "6 million killed" are all you need to illicit sympathy.

>Why would I support Islamic shutskins over Israel in the middle east? Israel isn't promoting Islam and sharia law worldwide.

Israelis are just as much shitskins as the other people in the Middle East. It really wouldn't surprise me if Israel were secretly funding Wahhabist terrorist groups like Saudi Arabia is, just so Israel can point a finger at such Islamic terrorism.

you are a retard they are the only one alongside the russian tha are fighting the terrorist .
And they are fucking israel what more we need tto support them

This.

and they are wonderful people much better people than the jews.

long live IRAN

Cyrus should have never ordered the Jewish slaves be freed and have their temple rebuilt.

They should've stayed fucking slaves.