IT'S HAPPENING! ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CHARGE HILLARY!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING! ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CHARGE HILLARY!!!!

Oh wait, sorry. I mean to charge Michael Flynn. Yeah, it's still not about Hillary. It's not about John Podesta.

It's about Trump and his cronies and their cronies. But it's about Trump. I bet Flynn has already flipped. He could have been arrested in March. He doesn't have the fortitude for prison. He got himself in way over his head in politics, has regrets and wants out.

Other urls found in this thread:

klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
youtu.be/FynbE6wkMN0?t=394
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage.

After him its the Kush & Jr.

>muh mueller

Flynn isn't a trump cronie

Oh but this is all part of the plan, you see jailing Trump's minions is phase 1 of plan Lock Her up. Killary is done!
People here really believe that shit.

Why hasn't he charged him then? Right, fake news.

Where we're the antifa riots?

>Flynn testifies under oath in Congress
>"Mr. Flynn, please tell us about the corruption in the United States Government"
>Flynn proceeds to spill the beans on everything Obama/Clinton/DNC are guilty of

Anyone who thinks the special counsel is interested in anything else besides people who worked the campaign is delusional.

The next sealed indictments are likely Flynn and his son.

Tony Podesta stepped down as a CYA measure and to ensure his lobbying group can continue without him despite working with Manafort. The Podestas have nothing to worry about. Neither do the Clintons. Mueller is not interviewing any of them for any reason.

Mueller is there to hobble the administration and prosecute anyone for any technicality he finds during 2016 or their past going back several years.

He's probably already balls deep in Trump's tax returns as well as those of his friends and family.

>He doesn't have the fortitude for prison

lmao he was a general

>It's not about John Podesta.
Podesta quit his own lobbying firm and is confirmed under investigation of Mueller. He's fucked.

Nah, they're innocent. Flynn is fucked for his foreign agent activities in Turkey and Russia.

lol you guys are complete fucking morons

Sure he does
I'm rolling my eyes btw

Honestly when this is all said and done the salt might actually be better than election night

>Mueller is not interviewing any of them for any reason

It has been reported that Mueller is investigating Tony Podesta.

>He's probably already balls deep in Trump's tax returns as well as those of his friends and family.

I think he's only looking at Trump's Russia dealings ie the Miss Universe Pageant and Trump Soho.

FBI swamp rat appointed by a fucking kike
>hes our guy!!
makes sense lol

What about Democrats colluding with Mexicans to take over our country? And to silence the voices of real Americans?

>FBI swamp rat appointed by a fucking kike
*FBI swamp rat appointed by a fucking like who was pardoned in exchange for delivering justice*

FTFY

>nat-bol meme flag

nice fantasy
give me anything that has led you to believe this besides hope
they are stringing up trump associates on horseshit charges that 90% of DC is guilty of and you still think its more than an assault on trump

Links?

There's literally nothing in any reputable sources or Politico about anything other than Tony stepping down.

On the other hand virtually everyone in the White House and on the campaign has had to retain lawyers because of the special counsel, Mueller even had Manafort's attorney furnish evidence used against him going over client privledge.

All past special counsels have NEVER focused on anything other than the conduct and people associated with current sitting administrations, Mueller is not there to "clean up" Washington or help Trump in any way. He's there to prosecute.

> (OP)
>Flynn isn't a trump cronie

DAFUQ?

* campaigned for Trump
* changed LOCK HER UP for Trump
* son retweets pizzagate and shit for Trump
* nominated by Trump
* defened by Trump
* obstruction of justice attempt by Trump to defend

so tell me now user. just how is Flynn NOT a Trump cronie? Are you that uniformed, stupid or partisan? You must pick at least one.

klsouth.wordpress.com/2017/08/08/mueller-and-the-pursuit-of-justice/

dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/

If you're genuinely interested, take 10 minutes to read the first link and as long as you need with the second. Mueller's team is stacked with people connected with the Clintons because those are the people who have all the dirt on them. You can certainly connect the dots, but only time will tell if I'm right.

Flynn was Obamas guy you retarded faggot

nice gas lighting. are you that uninformed, that stupid or that partisan? You must pick at least ONE.

Take a look at these links OP:

Donna the destroyer sealed Hillary's fate, she even named SETH RICH

youtu.be/FynbE6wkMN0?t=394

Did you all forget about Weiner's laptop files??

take a look at this.

>* nominated by Trump
>* defened by Trump
>* obstruction of justice attempt by Trump to defend

you can't say Flynn wasn't Trump's guy. To this day he whines about Flynn being such a good man and how horribly he was treated and blah blah blah

no amount of ridiculous gas lighting and attempts at deflection change that

>Did you all forget about Weiner's laptop files??

there was nothing there. end of story.

>next

I can't help you if you won't debate the sources I'm providing. I guess you'll just have to be surprised like every other normie when the hammer drops.