South Africa

How can we bring the genocide of white South Africans to MSM and normie attention? Something similar to the IOTBW campaign might work? It makes me sick that it receives 0% media coverage

Well at least you got your race war.

Pray.

It's not a race war if it's one sided and receives 0 media attention. It's an extermination

The events of today in Texas prove that praying doesn't help, at least not in the moment.

Whites need to be taken out. Vegas shooting, and the shooting today proves this. Whites have a natural inclination to be violent

It's not ok to be white

0.02$ deposited into your account

They call it asymmetric warfare.

It's unfortunate it's come to this, more people need to be made aware of the seriousness of the situation

get this wood wog

>implying anyone care about south-africa
>implying you can make the (((media))) report anything that goes against the propaganda
>implying women in south-africa don't got blacked at least once in their lives

keep shilling for sa,one day you might get your own qt coalburner who is poor as fuck

Why did the UK lose all interest in South Africa over the course of the 20th century?

If you look at the history we were incredibly involved down there, there is even a huge British descendant population still about and yet we barely here of any UK government interest in South Africa as it slowly collapes.

It makes me sick that people still give (((the media))) any relevance.

Show us your real flag, Chaim

Professional soldiers?
Kek
more like criminal and drunkard conscripts

That seems pretty obvious, they knew it was going to hell in a handbasket so they wanted to distance themselves. It is also very inconvenient for the the modern Liberal agenda

Why all the hate dear Jaapie?
We should be getting along in these times.

Have you had many friends or family move to the UK?

I am not a Jaapie I am half english half Scottish but they did send tons of shitty lazy criminals down to the boer war, they even sent some fucking australians. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?

Pretty much why desertion was common

I think I remember reading that they sent a ton of Canadians down to the war there too. Quite the imperial effort.

>I am half English half Scottish
Come home son of England. Most of the Brit Saffers are in KZN or the Cape right?

mainstream media will not talk about that. i'm 100000000% sure. its against their agenda.

if you want to raise awareness.... you can try to use plebbit/twatter/faceberg
(last two ones will shut you down as soon as you will start sadly)

Coming there next week, never looking back neither.
Dont know why I wasted so much time here.

The cape yeah

Good, there are loads of Saffers here already and they fit in without any issues I've ever seen. The best of all immigration groups I would guess. Plenty in the military too.

Where are you moving to?

South Hampton

Bump because this is the next thing to do. We can't let them kill the next Elon Musk.

Well I'm not too reliant on social media like that, it's not a good platform to speak on. Too much censorship, that's why I suggested something like the IOTBW campaign, it bypassed the media initially but the media picked it up and spread the word

Death to imperialist filth.