So what´s Sup Forums general opinion of the Silicon Valley?

so what´s Sup Forums general opinion of the Silicon Valley?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burn it all to the ground.

look at that image, every woman there is asian.

It's a ridiculous level of asian women in high levels in SV

Any of the hotties in the pic would fuck him.

He has an ugly gook wife.

lots of asian wives apparently

Lmao couldn't help but notice the same thing

It's one of the worst places in the world.

It's just rice arm candy that sv millionaires buy. It's literally the first thing they purchase. None of them actually work there, unless you consider under desk sucky sucky as a job.

That's probably one of the reasons why it's so pozzed.

the real "bourgeois" these liberal cronies should be protesting

these autistic bug-people and their hive wives are trying to enslave us all through the use of technology and social engineering

Sunny days but still windy and cold as fuc would visit to see rich foreigners mess up driving in wrong lanes

Well yeah, but you need to be social to use social engineering. I leave more social skills on a square of 2 ply toilet people than these people have to share between the hundred of them.

society 2.0
>tfw still stuck in boring cement suburb

They pay me well

>you need to be social to use social engineering

Agreed. I too work in the Silicon Valley but it's normie area for sure. Going to wear my Trump/Pence shirts on my lunchtime runs to let these normies know we are among them.

Live there. Worked there for 20 years. I've been in several Silicon Valley tech giants and currently am employed at one.
Shitsucks. Like severely sucks. I honestly wish my parents had never moved here and I'd never grown up here. Maybe I'd be married and have kids or something fulfilling by now if they hadn't. It's like 80% male, the women here are total garbage. Of my 30 or so friends from junior high/high school/college - literally only 5 are married. And two of those traveled home to Korea/China to find a wife (I'm white, all my friends are asian).

The money is good though> I make way more than I deserve, and I own a fully paid off house from stock options. I don't think it's worth it though, the only thing for anyone here is work. That's it. There's no life to be found, just work and money. I feel like I've wasted mine.

for what gaineth a man, if he wins the world, but loses his soul?

youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc

90Im a born local. I hate SV. Good surf tho. Peninsulabro.

Why haven't you moved yet? After working there for 20 years I'm sure you're tired of it

I work remotely, my soul remaineth

I live here. Lots of the Asian girls like other posters have noted. However, there is even more Mexican trolls who are making the place pretty shitty. You don't see them in these tech companies of course, but you see them literally everywhere else

it makes me ashamed to be white

Hmnng all that prime Asian pussy. Jelly as fuck.

Friends and family here, and the uncertainty of being able to find a new job somewhere else. I work in tech, all my industry contacts for jobs are here - friends working at other tech companies where I can get a high paying job if I lose my current one.
Jobs around here are ALL gotten by knowing someone. I've literally never even turned in a resume for a job or applied for one 'officially'. Probably everywhere it's like that, I wouldn't know as I've only ever worked here. If I move somewhere else, well now I don't have that employment network.
I'm also not great at making friends. The friends I have I've literally had since elementary school. Lifelong friends I still see nearly every weekend.

If I was married, maybe it'd be easier. I'm not. None of my friends really are (except a few). Moving somewhere else would mean being totally alone.

nuclear targer

Asian women are hapa birthing machines for us nerds. Kek.

You sound like you fit in perfectly in SV you milquetoast jellyfish.

They corrupted the dream, and made it gay.

Musk still based.

Silicon valley is a failed experiment of cuckboi programmers who got a free pass via "successful loser like Zuckerberg" syndrome. I agree.....burn it to the ground. We need uber male rock stars again.....this tech world is breeding inverted penis males with no umphh and its getting worse. MAN UP /POL you fucking degenerate assbags of the millenial washout generation.

get high, get a drop top and drive to the coast with a random girl. Your life will be redeemed and if you die at least it was the most exciting thing you ever did.

I don't fit in. I hate the people here. I would never raise a child here. That said, I never claimed I wasn't a piece of shit.
>drive to the coast with a random girl.
There aren't any. Did you miss that? It's 80/20 male/female here. If you're only into white women like I am and hate mexicans, asians, blacks, indians, etc. it's even worse.