CBTS #69: Heavy Weather, Heavy Breathing Edition

There is a global swamp. And it's getting art-of-the-dealt with. The swamp fights back and what we now see is the beginning of the storm.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Don't ask for a basic gestalt or rundown. Perhaps lurk one thread or read through the previous one (many summaries thrown around) before you ask questions, you'll get familiar with it soon. Yes, there's much speculation, disinfo, lulz as usual. Help us sorting out the good stuff. This could get you started:

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 Links to thread #21 - #40 Links to thread #41 - #60 #61: #62: #63: #64: #65: #66: #67: #68: CBTS Meme Team: Social media: prefer #TheStorm / other top results from strawpoll.me/14336190/r

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/aircraft-carrying-government-officials-including-a-prince-believed-to-have-crashed-in-saudi-arabia/
m.saudiarabiapr.com/pr.asp?pr=68353
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/P3Lk4PKG/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/
twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/927327371828613120
localhost:8080/ipfs/QmRugfvryagsZJW33Zmt28229xn81XvBsh9CvsNkbUvNxZ
youtube.com/watch?v=bSaAg2qC-Hg
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmRugfvryagsZJW33Zmt28229xn81XvBsh9CvsNkbUvNxZ
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/02/will-belgium-hand-carles-puigdemont-over-to-spain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're pretty good, user.

Why don't we try to flush BO and HRC out with a fake meme campaign that the MSN has to counter?

getting comfy bump

So whats the last actual Q?

>Saudi Coalition Calls Missile Direct Iran Military Aggression

Habbening continues.

LATEST Q, along with what was posted in CBTS 68

Massive dump of Q questions/ans in chronological order coming up, y'all. Someone please compile them all together for me if you don't mind.

CAN I GOT A MOTHERFUCKING BREAKDOWN PLEASE

That's a humongus mess.

not really

Read you lazy fuck. We have a happening on our hands.

Somebody suggested in another thread memeing that HRC and BO were on the Saudi chopper that crashed to get them to come out of hiding

So were the JFK files
The difference is, we have these files from the beginning.
MAGA

I would disregard a large portion of that user.
don't take it for granted.

The wording of the last supposed Q posts were drastically different from the first ones.

We should remain skeptic.

I'm expecting Anon5 to rear his head soon.

Whoever made that jpg included trolls/shills on that. :\

But it came from yemen.. Dman they are false flagging themselves for war with iran??? This entire world ops.nothing but dis information and falseflags. While all that black baggimg shit goes down
The damn worlds stopped spinning

Graphic confirmed.
Q

jD79-x10ABy-89zBT
08:00
12:00
11_6_TP_Pub
PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf
02:00 Z

holy shit just realized how actually comfy am during a habbening!

That doesn't seem like Q, he even talks about Spirit cooking. Seems a bit out of character

They are all user 5

"FBI is going to cause a false flag"

Q from last thread was fake and unverified. Writing style completely different. I wouldn't add it to the rest.

Emphasis on God. Faith. Afterlife.
>church shooting

It's a good idea. I'm not sold on the legitimacy of the latest Q posts. We need to take action instead of chasing our tails.

not sure if he can have character, and spirit cooking is a thing friendo

well they had probably change the planes once it was out there :)

Foiled by the SA arrests?

It would be unlikely they'd both be there. One could have been on the chopper but we need to craft another story for the other.

FOCUS, last Q dump was clearly fake advise disregard and delete from file shot

Yes let's keep it going

Did you say Q talks about spirit cooking!!?

Church shooter worked in Air Force Logistics, probably shipping kids for embassy art to dubai and got PTSD, joined antifa and shot up a church for guy fawkes day.

The wording is drastically different from the first Q posts man.

I Mean the latest "legitimate" Q posts mentions spirit cooking. Might be legit, doesn't seem like it to me though

Q said Wizards and Warlocks (inside term) tipped the press off to Clinton / Lynch meet and greet on Tarmac in Phoenix where that nice photo was snapped.

Then said NSA made logs of said meeting become miscategorized only to reappear at the right time.

Wizards and warlocks said to use logs to prevent coup / fake takeover after rigged recounts.

All this kinda limits who Wizards & Warlocks might be.

truepundit.com/aircraft-carrying-government-officials-including-a-prince-believed-to-have-crashed-in-saudi-arabia/

Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border

who was his father?

Remember Remember the 5th of November.

all war is based on deception

They got spirit cookers in the ME, user

m.saudiarabiapr.com/pr.asp?pr=68353

it's somewhat different but I wouldn't say drastically so. I'm not a hundred percent sure but its a good fake if it is one.
it remains that the Saudi prince dying is an issue though
As with maybe Diana

Answer Ex crown Prince

Long is the chain of generations.
Add a new link
...but how?

>WHY IS THIS RELEVANT EDITION

Q questions/answers pt 1/22

Q questions/answers pt 2/22

For ease of text manipulation, compilation, I have assembled URL's to all 10 waves of Q Clearance Patriot postings thus far:

0) Precursor Wave? 10-29-17 (3 posts in 1:00 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/P3Lk4PKG/order/asc/

1) 1st Wave (as Q): 10-31-17 to 11-1-17 (20 posts in a 2:52 session)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/grTMpzrL/order/asc/

2) 2nd Wave: 11-1-17 to 11-2-17 (after 20:04, 11 posts in a 4:11 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/pGukiFmX/order/asc/

3) 3rd Wave: 11-2-17 (after 9:30, 11 posts in a 2:08 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/zGyR4tyi/order/asc/

4) 4th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:55, 4 posts in a 0:26 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/KC17sSpZ/order/asc/

5) 5th Wave: 11-2-17 (after 1:59, 7 posts in a 1:16 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/WBXFv1gI/order/asc/

6) 6th Wave: 11-3-17 (after 21:19, 3 posts in a 0:18 session)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/GVUvg1m7/order/asc

7) 7th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 2:39, 3 posts in a 0:42 session)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/s4Iv8TW8/order/asc/

8) 8th Wave: 11-4-17 (after 0:16, 2 posts in a 0:06 session, later reposted in 9th Wave)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/AZhJ37bn/order/asc/

9) 9th Wave: 11-4-17 to 11-5-17 (after 3:46, 15 posts in a 1:17 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/v3eCc2tY/order/asc/

10) 10th Wave: 11-5-17 (continuing 0:36, 7 posts in a 0:51 session)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/cS8cMPVQ/order/asc/

Q questions/answers pt 3/22

MEME TEAM #2

NEW THREAD-->

Excellent user, godspeed

Q questions/answers pt 4/22

I'm fully expecting this happening to end with the fact that the deepstate was making deals with the Devil (child rape/sacrifice) in exchange for technology and power

Q questions/answers pt 5/22

Can some burger user ring a news agency and larp as a nurse from a hospital the HRC has been (((admitted)) to? Something like that..

You know that the bump limit is at 300?

Q questions/answers pt 6/22

Missles shot at SA yesterday made by IRAN

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/927327371828613120

Q questions/answers pt 7/22

Yep 4th gen war.

Q questions/answers pt 8/22

What do the old desire before death?
What do those full of hubris want with the future?
What do they fear most at death...

Exactly, this is strange...John Podesta's silence is telling as well. Some crazy shit is going on!

Texas shooting makes it into top 5 deadliest mass shootings in US History and crickets from the ppl who take advantage of the aftermath most of all? FUCK THEM

@shills: better start working on updating your resumes...there won't be any jobs left that pay you to be a fucking idiot on the internet anymore. SRY

Q questions/answers pt 9/22

Cute uncut weiner. :3

Q questions/answers pt 10/22

14.5995° N, 120.9842° E
_Conf_UDT_green_
^_Sj69ETC-
Godspeed.

I think that's been the case this whole time- our task is to now disseminate this information to normies and guide them into this new age of enlightenment and information

When it happned they said it came from yemen. This shit is huge

Where are they

Seriously

No comments on this shooting?

Q questions/answers pt 11/22

Q questions/answers pt 12/22

Older Q posted to ipfs localhost:8080/ipfs/QmRugfvryagsZJW33Zmt28229xn81XvBsh9CvsNkbUvNxZ

Q questions/answers pt 13/22

Manilla?

>Q user posts "breadcrumbs" a few days ago in an attempt to lead us to the big picture because it is important that we discover all this stuff ourselves because the information is out there. It makes it much harder to discredit when CNN can't say- some anonymous source told this large of of people a bunch of bs.
>see op comments for relavent breadcrumbs. questions are hints to the preceding questions.
>a new thread is created roughly every 45 mins cuz bump limit ctrl+f "new thread" to see if the current one is over.
>goal is to create one large info graphic with all the puzzle pieces in place to redpill the normie masses.

Exactly 8 hrs from now is the deadline for Belgian judicial system to respond to Spain's request to hand over Catalan president Puigdemont, who is in Brussel now (in custody).

Exciting hours to come.

Q questions/answers pt 14/22

>youtube.com/watch?v=bSaAg2qC-Hg

Q questions/answers pt 15/22

Q questions/answers pt 16/22

I'v always been behind as far as government involvement and following money trails but this i'm good at

It did, by Iranian-backed Houthi rebels

>Royston Potter
>Former US Army Officer committed to the Perfect Law of Liberty and US Constitution.

This guy offers some interesting insights. He also stated that Alice could mean Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate

let me help you with that, user:

ipfs.io/ipfs/QmRugfvryagsZJW33Zmt28229xn81XvBsh9CvsNkbUvNxZ

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/02/will-belgium-hand-carles-puigdemont-over-to-spain

Q questions/answers pt 17/22

Q questions/answers pt 18/22

Then check my posts!

Q questions/answers pt 19/22

Thanks bro

this the /larp/ general?

MEME TEAM #2

NEW THREAD-->