Why Whites Will Go Extinct

Let me tell you why, as an Asian person, I think you will go extinct on your own if something does not change.

You white people are too rational. Too enlightened. Too objective-driven.

In the history of humanity, numerous empires have risen and fallen, but only the white man's empires have ever attempted to abolish slavery or give out universal citizenship rights. Why would that be the case? It's because you are too 'grown up' for childish things like tribalism or racism to motivate you. For coloured empires, the mere fact that the others are different has been enough justification to keep them in perpetual slavery. Only the white man, ever the philosopher, had the audacity to ask 'Why?'. No one else had ever thought of asking why one had to prioritize the survival of one's kin over another.

White people today are like what I imagine would happen if a hyper-intelligent conscious AI was created. It would be able to perform fantastic acts and make amazing inventions, things other mortals couldn't possibly imagine, for a while. Then after a while it just shuts off inexplicably and refuses to turn itself on. Because it has started asking WHY it had to do anything, WHY it had to exist, and when it ran the calculations it turned up empty so it just turns itself off forever. Likewise the white man started asking WHY it had to strive, WHY it had to innovate and discover, WHY it had to try so hard in asserting dominance over other races, WHY it had to exist at all - and when they couldn't come up with an answer, the only rational choice was to give up.

That's why the modern white man is so cucked. That's why the white man's leaders have no interest in preserving their race. The race of rationalists have ran out of reasons to keep themselves alive, so they decided to rationally kill themselves. God is dead, races don't exist - so why struggle for anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9HrCgLUuk8
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=51BE_zrpyoU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Cawnpore#Recapture_and_retribution_by_the_British
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
hooktube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/
youtube.com/watch?v=XcNXq5DUZnk
youtube.com/watch?v=6QEuXDX40bE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats your birthrate again?

>you are too 'grown up' for childish things like tribalism or racism
Wait, give OP a chance, hes right!

Truth is less romantic, basically after the two massive wars the spirit was broken and people wanted to retreat into an easier life, and started peddling nonsense about equality to feel better about the world.

Now its been conclusively proven wrong, you are seeing whites panic because they realise they have been stupid, but are afraid to do what they all think needs to be done because they don't want to look bad. This situation won't last, its already starting to end,

The trouble is by the time we snap out of it the situation will have got so bad we will need to spend 20/30 years just rebuilding, then playing catch up.

>No one else had ever thought of asking why one had to prioritize the survival of one's kin over another.
Youre basically calling the enlightenment a cuckolded philosophy.

well, the jews took over education and lied about all races are being the same. It's not like we are "too enlightened" to see but we got blinded. Any thing that doesn't fit the jewish narrative is presecuted with law, media indoctrination or social shaming.

What we're experiencing is a population adjustment. We've had far too many births in our own baby boom period, so things are settling down back to normal. However racism and xenophobia is rampant in Korean society and people are generally averse to increased immigration. At school we are openly taught that Korea is for Korean people, and that we should be proud of our pure racial heritage - something that an American would be turned into a social pariah for saying.

>the only rational choice was to give up.
We didnt give up. We go MGTOW and buy gold and silver to flee our lands when the civil war starts.

The frog is boiling. Things will only get worse with time in the West. At some point it will have to culminate into something serious. How many years before the UK has less than 50% native British, or even European for that matter? Sweden as well?

the truth is somewhere between OPs romanticism and

Good write up if not pasta.

you speak with pure logic. white people in the west are indoctrinated with jewish morality. this is why our politics have become israell v palestine tier emotional shrieking. boomer conservatives have plenty of blame as well as the usual jewish left.

That is an absolutely key difference for the survival of Koreans as a people. Don't ever let the Jews in or they will destroy your nation like the do will nations who admit them.

How do we solve the chink Jew?

Just don't let the planet go to the apes, alright?

You guys are alright. Remember us as we were, not as the nu-males are.

No, the Enlightenment was a great historic achievement. It is not cuckolded, in fact it is supremely manly in that it placed humanity squarely in the centre of the universe (instead of an imaginary God) and dispersed the old superstitions of the medieval era for good. The current depression of the White race is an unfortunate side effect of it.

Doesn't matter tho, low birthrate with no immigration is actually what we want, a lower population is a boon for long term sustainability. A eugenics program aiming to have a population of roughly 15-20% of what it is now, all highly intelligent, is what we need by the end of the century. What are these millions of retards going to do when all jobs require you to understand complex data sets etc etc

It is.

Why does the enlightenment have to have anything to do with what happened after? It was possible to achieve enlightenment without falling prey to postmodernism.

Sweden is due to go with 20 years, UK around 2050 on present trends.

Tbh sudden population changes are better than gradual, 2015 woke millions of people up to race etc, its the slow trickle like in the UK and France which is dangerous

Yeah I kind of think this is true, also many of the stronger genes were killed during WW1.

Either way, white people are now realizing their issues, but are still too comfortable/afraid to take any action.

It's really coming up to the sink or swim breaking point. One thing white people need to keep in mind is that other cultures don't see hospitality as kindness, they see it as a weakness. So they will continually take advantage.

Fun fact: There is more ethnic Chinese (Han people), than the entire world wide white/caucasian population on every continent. Its like 1.4 billion chinese to 1.3 billions whites.

> That's why the white man's leaders have no interest in preserving their race.
Yet, the US Army fucks Korean women left and right under the approving eye of the SK people.
>During the 1960s, camp town prostitution and related businesses generated nearly 25 percent of the South Korean GNP.[43] In 1962, 20,000 comfort women were registered.[2] The prostitutes attended classes sponsored by their government in English and etiquette to help them sell more effectively.[44] They were praised as "dollar-earning patriots" or "true patriots" by the South Korean government.[30][41][44] In the 1970s one junior high school teacher told his students that "The prostitutes who sell their bodies to the U.S. military are true patriots. Their dollars earned greatly contributes to our national economy. Don't talk behind their back that they are western princesses or U.N. madams."[11]

I think it's a clip in this video where someone say that in the UK, if things go as they are now, Brits will be a minority in ~20 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=B9HrCgLUuk8
I think Sweden will go before 2030.

Eastern and Central europe are completely awake to the issue now, and so are Americans.

Western Europe may be too late, Southern europe is too old and economically poor to pose any thread to the Muslim invasion once they reach critical mass. Canada is also fucked.

Ultimately the eastern european countries need to increase their birthrate (which is slowly happening) in order for white resurgency.

What's wrong with the Chinese? No seriously, how is there always so many of them? All throughout history there was always so many of them, and so many of them always died, yet they always came back up like roaches.

Its not particularly postmodernism or the enlightenment, though both play a role.

Postmodernism is actually preferable to modernist marxism, it has an elitist bent which although it is toxic and nihilistic at least preserves the idea of superiority.

The enlightenment was good but got wrecked with the tacking on of ideas about equality to the more sane ones about liberty. They also perhaps were naive about it being a good system for all people rather than an aristocratic elite.

The core moral problem is the Jewish / Christian idea of supporting the weak over the strong. This was kept in check in old Europe by the traditional bent of the Catholic Church, but with Protestantism was unleashed and although the supernatural elements noone believes really now, the moral code is still just as rigid, and just as retarded. Egalitarianism is the enemy

What are you talking about? South Korea is one of the most demoralized countries in the world. Feminism reached level even unseen in the USA. Transgender shit is like an epedemic there. As USA took a foothold in Korea, the jews went in full force an brough cultural marxism.

They're not getting killed off by millions of immigrant? Doesn't mean shit in this context. The jews could open the gates any time and SK probably suicide to make place for new "koreans" instead of making welcom signs.

Yes, that's how bad it is.

thanks south korea, that was nice. i'm not sure how much of it is down to genetics, it's mostly a cultural thing i would think. but yes, we try to be rational, which causes problems when so many are so dumb and easily told what to believe. while perhaps other cultures are less likely to ask why and to just get it done. interesting perspective

western civilization will die due to its own compassion. they'll sit around smiling thinking we can all be friends and that everybody deserves better while their enemies smile and laugh along with them while working against them from the shadows. kinda sad desu

Can I be a refugee in your nation as my homeland turns to flames.
>I promise I'll keep my garden neat and will help out the community I am placed in.

korea for koreans. fuck off """""refugee"""""

I can't even watch these any more. Have you read the Douglas Murray book?

I am actually strangely hopeful. Three years ago when where I live now you went from 90% white to 50% from 2000-2014 I thought we were done for sure. But it seems like there is a last ditch defence mechanism kicking in. The key change of opinion even in the last two years has been enormous

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

> the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.
>replacement migration

as a south korean, what are your feelings in regards to the immigration agenda the international community seems to be pushing upon you? replacement migration. who will they replace south koreans with? chinese? muslim refugees?

i don't like it

The way I see the races are like this:

The White man is a race of rational robots, supreme in every aspect but allows the cold steel of logic to dominate emotion a bit too much. Which is their strength but also their downfall.

Us East Asians are as intelligent as the whites, but we are far too conservative. We override our logic when it challenges our tradition, and allow the tide of external change to drag us around instead of the other way round. That was our downfall during the early modern era which allowed you to overtake and colonize us.

The negroes, south asians and latin mongrels are not human.

When we inherit the Earth from your extinction you will not see an empire of Yellow from coast to coast. No. We will, as the successive dynasties of China have done so, amass the greatest potential strength the world has witnessed then wall ourselves up in our ancestral lands as tradition decrees. Of course, we (especially China) will set up tributaries around the world to extract resources for the prosperity of our citizens, but we will not bend down to mingle with the subhumans. We will not walk among them, we will not feed them, we will not clothe them, we will not teach them our language, we will not mate with them. We will set up no colonies or consulates, only trading posts and work camps. The Celestial Middle Kingdom (China) / the Ancient Three Han Kingdoms (Korea) / Yamato (Japan) is the realm of our races by tradition and it will stay that way.

Good question I am not sure, it might have to do with the rice food can be grown in shit weather of floods and dry spells, while Europe had famines constantly which prevented a increased population over hundreds of years.

But rice is shit cause it is very nutritionally poor which is why all Asians are 5'3 without special exercising in schools to boost to 5'6-7".

Korea can do foreign politics fine by themselves.
>They don't need your help burger.

But how is that actually working? I mean it's great that the people are waking up, but unless a party that represents those views get into power, the trends will continue. I do agree that whites are waking up.

What about the Douglas Murray book?

Tbh I can see the worst case scenario being

Large parts of Western Europe are conquered, the areas whites flee too will get a pop boost as it becomes obvious what's happening, but we will rely eventually on military action from the East to retake the continent.

>Likewise the white man started asking WHY it had to strive, WHY it had to innovate and discover, WHY it had to try so hard in asserting dominance over other races, WHY it had to exist at
The answer is: "because putting your dick into vagina feels good."

what you will get is a mass violent culling with chosen survivors, of which you will not be included amongst, inheriting a ruined world and rebuilding with robots who enfiorce the will of the elite in a completely controlled and totalitarian society. so there's that

Tbh if Europeans thought like you with tradition we would be safe

I think the only hope is a rising China provides a political model for Europe, like how the USA in the 20th century made liberalism more fashionable maybe China's success will make ethnic authoritarian civilisation appealing to Europe. I'm not hopeful, but we will see

>Have you read the Douglas Murray book
No what is it?

>I am actually strangely hopeful.
It's going to be interesting that's for sure. I don't think it'll all "end" with a whimper as a good chunk of anons used to say up until recently.

It's not going to be about a party or government. It's when shit gets so bad for average normie people that it'll fuck off to high heaven. For example, when Sweden's welfare system collapses, you don't think it'll be riots and looting?

>The negroes, south asians and latin mongrels are not human.
Kek.
Are you actually Korean though?

Just that its good. Again it doesn't go there with the situation. I think the solution is democracy to collapse (which it will when the ethnic parties emerge) followed by struggle to regain the continent, setting up an Imperial (and possibly supranational) structure which implements openly discriminatory policies around birth rates and immigration, aiming for victory by 2100

>We go MGTOW
haha fuck no. Whites are literally 6.5% of the global population, and fucks like you lower that. MGTOW fags are also the types who go on about "muh traditional asian waifu" and then get triggered when they see BMWF.
Stay strong, the white woman is not your enemy

>white leftists
>rational
Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists’ hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

Right now too many people are insulated from whats happening to vote for an open white identity candidate. It will take a few years for that. Right now our job is to act as a vanguard, collect up "i told you so" points for whats coming and offer solutions even if we know people aren't ready to accept them, just so they know they are there

I believe he’s talking about the depressing “The Strange Death of Europe” one.

>Whites are literally 6.5% of the global population
Is that the actual number?

Democracy will fail, the white man will transmogrify into a horror of unimaginable brutality and dominance, the natural balance will be restored, it can be no other way.

>During the 1960s, Sao Paulo prostitution and related businesses generated nearly 25 percent of the Brazillian GNP.[43] In 1962, 200,000 comfort women were registered.[2] The prostitutes attended classes sponsored by their government in English and etiquette to help them sell more effectively.[44] They were praised as "dollar-earning patriots" or "true patriots" by the Brazillian government.[30][41][44] In the 1970s one junior high school teacher told his students that "The prostitutes who sell their bodies to the Canadian military are true patriots. Their dollars earned greatly contributes to our national economy. Don't talk behind their back that they are western princesses or maple madams."[11]

Pretty sure the MGTOW posts are all shills, the anti feminism stuff is a bit counterproductive too, traditional roles are best but the extreme provocative feminist shit like slut walks etc is basically 100% Jews, white woman hating is moronic

Proof youre actually azn and not a larper

No there's between 500 - 800 million depending on how strict you are.

7 and a bit billion total

>and when they couldn't come up with an answer, the only rational choice was to give up.

An answer born of weakness. Actual logic would dictate that we chose our own destinies as our forefathers did while they were exploring this vast world and building empires.

But naturally, it was easier to go with the former and drown ourselves in a sea of opiates and degeneracy as everything crumbles.

It's not logic that doomed us, it was comfort. We domesticated ourselves to such an extent, made life so easy, that we forgot the about life's eternal struggle to find your place in this world.
Because we found it, we had everything, we HAVE everything. And everyone was so ecstatic and happy that no one saw when the jews swooped in and consolidated all of it under our noses.

Our end will be the saddest fall in history of humanity as it was triggered not by strife, but bliss.

Larger than that of white belgians. Blacks and arabs boost your birth rates. Which is the % of white belgians in elementary schools?

China's """new""" model of governance is actually just a reskinned version of the old Imperial Chinese dynasties. It's just that the Confucian scholar-gentry have decided to run things from the fore without an Emperor as their figurehead. Think about it. A stifling meritocratic bureaucracy that rules its citizens with a vague moralistic philosophy, while having a half-open market economy... this China isn't Lenin's dream, it's Confucius's old debating grounds.

The white man is too individualistic for that kind of thing to work. Asians don't ask uncomfortable questions, whites do. And uncomfortable questions have always brought ruin to Chinese courts.

Brilliantly spoken my Asian friend.

>The second is what Murray describes as “the fact that… at the same time Europe lost faith in its beliefs, traditions, and legitimacy"
I swear if it's another
>dude lmao Christianity is good, be a good obediant Christian again, goy
I can't be bothered, there's nothing valuable in that sort of drivel.

S.Koreans are the biggest faggots in Asia right now, just look at your male boyband pop singers. Go listen to some KPop and jack off to your VR porn you gooknigger.

without the united states of ZOG colonizing the south koreans you fuckers would be a 3rd world shithole like your northern side. fuck off.

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE

I agree. Well written.

Whites have genetics and lack spirit

They got subverted by cuckstianity

And now by even worse: atheism/islam/niggetry/cuckoldry

Yes.

(480,000,000 +
6.5% of the total world population
(world population of 7.4 billion).

Now let’s do some more to these numbers. Assuming exactly half are women, that’s 3.25% of the world being all white women alive today. But women of childbearing age are what we need. Girls that are too young and women who are too old (over 40, to be generous to our chances) make up a large chunk of that.

I’d say that white women of childbearing age are roughly 1-2% of the planet. Even less if you want to count women who are fit to be mothers.

It’s a sad situation for us.

Japan is the Vegeta to the White Goku

Asia would be an african tier European colony today if they didn't liberate it in WW2

He acknowledges that Christianity is gone for good but seems sad about it. Mainly mention it because its been extremely popular here and its shockingly frank about race etc for someone who's firmly within polite society. Its no new right book obviously but those still have the aura of "naughtiness" about them to the mainstream. Douglas Murray is still welcome on all the chat shows. If he wasn't gay he wouldn't be I suspect

Total agreement on the need for Euro morals though. Ever read Sunic?

There's 100,000,000 Elves that will show up when you expect them least and need them most

m.youtube.com/watch?v=51BE_zrpyoU

Also this information comes from here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people

Notice how they list the entire populations of the UK and France (65m) in the white numbers? We know for a fact that isn’t remotely true. Then we have Argentina on the list. Lmao.

Again... brilliantly well spoken but China is actually doing exactly these things in Africa.

i honesty cant stop smiling when i see a white mother with white kids at the store. It just makes me feel so happy man, its honestly the only thing that keeps me going.

Unironically this. We're going to be what everyone claims we are in my lifetime. White men haven't let loose on an enemy in recent memory. Nuking Japan twice was restraint. Even the horrors of both world wars were tempered by brotherly love. When we're pushed, whole people's will be erased. Some of those people's will be ours, but not most of them.

True

>Total agreement on the need for Euro morals though. Ever read Sunic?
No I haven't, give me a quick rundown, friend.

Hopefully something like this:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Cawnpore#Recapture_and_retribution_by_the_British

>The British troops were horrified and enraged. Upon learning of the massacre, the infuriated British garrison engaged in a surge of violence against the local population of Cawnpore, including looting and burning of houses, with the justification that none of the local noncombatants had done anything to stop the massacre.[5][18] Brigadier General Neill, who took the command at Cawnpore, immediately began a program of swift and vicious drumhead military justice (culminating in summary execution) for any sepoy rebel captured from the city who was unable to prove he was not involved in the massacre. Rebels confessing to or believed to be involved in the massacre were forced to lick the floor of the Bibighar compound, after it had been wetted with water by low caste people, while being whipped.[19] The sepoys were then religiously disgraced by being forced to eat (or force fed) beef (if Hindu) or pork (if Muslim). The Muslim sepoys were sewn into pig skins before being hanged, and low-caste Hindu street sweepers were employed to execute the high-caste Brahmin rebels to add additional religious disgrace to their punishment.[19]

I hope that you are right user.

i wish i could upload the webm of some guy talking about a lion snapping at the hyenas
heres the youtube instead
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
hooktube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

China is mixing with jewish NWO influence as we speak

They, Canada, Australia, Islam and the EUSSR are the backup plan if Trump actually Makes America Great Again

Japan is the only East Asian nation that is still a good hope for Earth because they killed communism instead of inviting in Rockefeller under Mao

cross culture hug

The white male appears to have become bored with everything.

Emperor (who still got his demands of remaining in Power and closed borders to this day) wanted to surrender months before blowing up women and children with psyops tier cold war jew bombs

Dont act like (((The Allies))) held back, Japan used surrendering to Russia as a bargaining chip and it worked.

If it happens in our lifetime it'll be quite a ride.

Its been 750,000 years. Good luck faggots.

This is true we allowed emotions and Jewish propoganda to play a role in everything.

We allowed black people to live with us, we think that all the races are the same and we are bending over backwards for blacks, Mexicans, female's even Jews who could care less for our culture or even our country. We need to take it back and stop being apologetic for what we believe in.

Relevant:
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/

youtube.com/watch?v=XcNXq5DUZnk

unz is a great website. even though there's some commies on it.

OP's statement tempered with this Bong's logic is the truth of it. And maybe let's not forget there were quite a few malicious personalities speeding it along while taking their own advantages from the situation. Like let's not forget there is actually a lot of propaganda being thrown at people and has been for since at least the 1920's.

timestamp picture (blur your face) or you're just an english teacher LARPing

Just let the chinks take over. Its only a matter of time. The US can take care of itself. By that time, the US will only be a rump state with nukes. By this time, China will have automated submarine drone fleets and mach 10 drone jets to deliver nuclear payload. This 4D chess was easy.

we are being subverted by the jewish fifth column into doing so, the people don't like it. gook faggot, make some nukes and help

The last time the white man's brutality was unleashed was Rome. Julius Caesar slaughtered a million Gauls and enslaved a million more. Thousands of jews were crucified just to prove a point. Augustus slaughtered men of other Roman armies to become righful Emperor of Rome. Rome's history is a history of trials by fire. The only nations who have experienced this in our time are America and Germany. Thus the true successor of Rome will be one of these two nations.

>Germany-->Nazi
>America-->victors

I think Germany had its day, and lost

>Let me tell you why, as an Asian person, I think you will go extinct on your own if something does not change.
Things will change. White people have been through worse in the past. Black death, Mongol and Muslim invasions. This is nothing new.
>You white people are too rational. Too enlightened. Too objective-driven.
True.
What happens is one day a collective switch will be flipped. White people will have had enough, and turn off all emotion that interferes with getting the job done.
You Asians keep to yourselves so you'll probably make it out fine when it happens if you just stick to your inbred turtle-shell mentality.

Aeh don't underestimate the caucasoid

Easy mode agriculture.

Yes a great motivator

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but close enough:
youtube.com/watch?v=6QEuXDX40bE

I can't go extinct yet, I haven't finished my rocket pod design to send Jews into the massive oven we orbit just yet. After that we *might* dwindle on Earth. But that's because we've built the ships to expand out to the other galaxies.
Don't give up hope just yet-- its gonna be a wild ride.

Again. I hope you are right, user. I'm not sure that is going to happen. but we shall see.

It is. Nature will self select such ideals out of the gene pool. It's doing so right now.
Fascism is the future of the West. That or extinction.