I was watching some of Varg's videos and in one...

I was watching some of Varg's videos and in one, he spoke about Europe but he said "European/Nordic" or something along those lines. What does he mean by this? Is he saying that only Northern Europeans (German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, British, Irish etc) are Europeans or is he just saying that all whites are Nordic? I'm really confused by this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHxc4HHjmm4
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
youtube.com/watch?v=8i9RDoRW2gA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_Nights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(festival)
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Varg is an AI

He thinks that all true Europeans are Nordic, but those in Southern Europeans are mongrels and not European. He’s not wrong with the last one

So basically anyone that doesn't have blonde/light hair and blue/light eyes are not true Europeans?

>Southern Europeans are mongrels and not European

Well, i kind of agree.. They are more mongrelised by middle eastern mixing, but generally I would say they are far more European than middle eastern.

Some southern Europeans show the mixture more than others, but I like southern Europeans regardless. I dont think he is wrong about how he wants to stay with his Nordics though.

Southern Europeans might have some mixture, but they are still Europeans.

Even if he thought so, why would that matter? Stop being so God damn thin skinned. I don't know if he has claimed so, but I don't care.

>t-this guy d-doesn't consider m-me European!
Why the FUCK would it matter? ''European'' is a social construct and not real.

Im just wondering since I find a lot of his videos quite intriguing. I dont want to be listening to someone who considers me a pest just because my hair is black.

>family is Polish going back generations
>mom,sister,cousins, uncles,aunts,grand parents all have blonde hair and blue eyes
>me, dad, and grandpa only people with brown eyes

I thought I was European this entire time, but turns out I'm just a nigger. Who would have thought?

I'm not Northern European. The north is Finland and Scandinavia.

Varg is Terry Davis's alter ego

Sort of what he says, which is amazing given how many 100% Northwestern Europeans don’t have those features. I say fair features correlate with bloodline purity, but don’t guarantee it. In Britain especially you find a lot of swarthy indigenous Celtic phenotypes
>Southern Europeans might have some mixture, but they are still Europeans.
They can be European in their contamination zone.
>I like them
What to like?

>is a social construct
I thing it means 100% European without any of those Southern/Jew shit

jew.

He's not wrong, Northern European stock is better than Southern European.

I found this reply he gave to someone on a forum that I found interesting.

Are you implying Im jewish?

Reminder that northern Europeans are Finno ugric rape babies and not white

Why would you listen to some retard who doesn't shave?

youtube.com/watch?v=pHxc4HHjmm4

Half of everything to the east there has admixture with Mongols that puts them into fuck off out of real Europe

He’s right. There are blood traitors and degenerates that we must avoid and expel at all costs. Fully blooded native traitors (be it racemixer, anti-racist etc) is worse than any jew.
no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

Mongols and Tatars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The Genghis Khan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

Besides, we are talking about literal non-human admixtures with southern counterparts

Show your flag faggot

Nords = Europeans / people with blond hair and blue eyes
Non-Europeans = people with brown or green eyes

Daily reminder that southern europeans are the true masterrace , Nordcucks were buggering and killing each other before we civilized them.

1- Meds
2- Celts
3- Slavs
4- Asians
10. nordcucks

aight.

D-DELETT

Euronymous would agree

Varg's a batshit hyper-nordicist who considers all southern europeans and anyone with brown hair or eyes to be 'mixed'. He believes all sorts of baseless revisionist bullshit like europeans being neanderthals and every ancient civilization being founded and ran by nords (despite vehemently opposing civilization).

While he's occasionally right about some things he goes full retard in regards to history, civilization and religion so shouldn't be taken that seriously.

Obviously a subhuman leech gibmigrant in some Celtic-Germanic nation. Just die and do the natives and your own home country and favour

You are the albanian living in russia Larping as bavarian fuck off

Hajnal Line is where it's at. #hbdchick

Checked quads Mr Non-White

maybe you shouldn't be listening to him because he's a convicted murderer/immigrant who refuses to assimilate/ welfare queen.

I mean he is a textbook nigger but for some reason a lot of you give him a pass

At least he is somewhat consistent. He's made it clear that nationality doesn't even matter and that a blonde blue eyed pagan Turk is closer to him than a brown eyed christian Norwegian.

This is the same guy who believes Halloween is a Neanderthal festivity so take that as it is.

Shitalian subhuman in Canada that is

Nothing wrong with murder, leeching from anti-White system or refusing to (((assimilate))). 70% of the French population is not White so he is totally right on that
really? fair roaches are not European - they have Anatolian, Balkanite/Albanian blood in them, sometimes even arabic or mongoloid, just turn out fair

Weird, Nordics have literally never contributed to Europe. Like, ever. Seriously, name me one blond-haired person who made an important contribution to Europe.

Pro-tip: you can't

>tfw too subhuman to know history
Almost all Northern Europeans

You are an asian.

Varg has been blown the fuck out on his we wuz kangz bullshit multiple times. Don't know why anyone bothers to watch him.

>Seriously, name me one blond-haired person who made an important contribution to Europe.
Niels Bohr, and Bohr's father
Alfred Nobel

This :))))

A bit of both. He's alluding to the fact that modern whites are of IndoEuropean origin and all of them had blonde hair and blue/green eyes. Southern Europeans have darker features due to a slight African/Semitic admixture, but I don't think he believes in any kind of Nordic Supremacy or anything.

Charles Darwing possibly? Every coloured picture of him has him as blond.
James Clerk Maxwell possibly blond, only one shitty colour picture it seems.

Also black is not the same as brown - for confused people. Brown and blond are the same only with more or less melanin I believe. A brown haired women can have blond haired children with a blond haired man, but not with a black haired man (unless he has blond/brown hair genes)

If all true Europeans are blonde and blue eyed then the ancient Egyptians were sub Saharan Africans.

Makes sense right. Ethnicity stops at arbitrary political lines according to you.

this ends the argument.

1. even Norwegians are barely above 50% steppe related
2. IE were not all blonde haired/blue eyed
3. south Europeans are mostly pre-Indo-European in stock(already mostly dark haired and dark haired)
4. there is no significant "semitic" or "african" admixture in most south Europeans, and whatever higher affinity exists with the near east is prehistorical(just like higher affinity with Siberians of north Europeans mostly is)

He's fucking delusional and thinks only nordics are native to Europe

>He's made it clear that nationality doesn't even matter and that a blonde blue eyed pagan Turk is closer to him than a brown eyed christian Norwegian.
False. Why do you lie?

>This is the same guy who believes Halloween is a Neanderthal festivity so take that as it is.
Again, why do you lie? He believes Halloween is a European pagan tradition, which it is. Or not exactly Halloween, but something similar.

I'm not lying, VIDF, been following Varg for years. He said the latter in a commen on a Survive the Jive vid, I think the one about Halloween itself.
All of course deomnstrated by his wife in her book.

>just like higher affinity with Siberians of north Europeans mostly is
Considering we have lived side-by-side with Sami people I think our mixing is more recent. Sami people are ugly though, and generally less intelligent, so the mixing hasn't been at a high ratio.

here, I found it

varg means that only nordics are truly 100% european.

Source me bro. He has not said that a brown eyed Norwegian is less European than a blond Turk. However he has shown pictures of a blond Albanian Muslim vs a swarthy brown Christian, and said that the Albanian very likely are purer, which is probably true.

Why even watch this faggot?

could be in part, but most of it is likely from ancient north Eurasians(Afontovo Gora, Malta Buret) through Yamnaya, the proto-IE by the Kurgan theory, who were like 50% ANE

can't remember if he said it directly and if it is the video you are thinking about, he made similar ones in that period, where he specifically addressed some swarthy Norwegian guy in that context
it's been months, I can't remember exactly which video was it

He thinks that basically all of Europe was blonde haired, blue eyed, nordic people. Until the subhumans came in and mixed with the people in the south to create a swarthy mixed race.

He thinks that the closer people get to the Nordic idea., the more "European" they are. Every shade in between is lesser.

>Irish
>Le White Meme
Fuck off potato niggers. You let the Queen remove your entire culture and language and get rid of the IRA. You practically begged for it.

But he doesn't mean trick'n treat though, obviously. He means celebrating the dead.
Also I really doubt 70k years. Maybe 10k.

>significant
Queen isn’t partially Jewish and Portuguese, so not White

yeah I know but still, it's a pretty far off claim

No, he believes Nordic people are less mixed Europeans. He doesn't even claim to be 100% European himself.

Why are you so easly identifiable? Is it the flag + same exact reply everyday or flag + same exact reposted images?

he says a lot of good things

youtube.com/watch?v=8i9RDoRW2gA

чyвaк, чтo? ты быдлo?

what are you even saying?

Varg is a fucking Autist. He has oppressively precise definitions for white / Europeans. For example he thinks Italians are bottom of the barrel scum, meanwhile giving them no credit for the massive influence and contributions to classical European art, culture, science, etc. etc. they've made to humanity / Europe.

fuck Varg

Daily reminder.

He also said in one of his videos that southern europe is a cesspool of being lazy and sleazy to nordic women when no med in the first place would ever want one since they probably look more manly than you.

Southern Italians look almost exactly like North Africans. Greeks look one shade away from Turks.

It's not exactly a huge leap to suggest that there was a lot of mixing going on here

>meanwhile giving them no credit for the massive influence and contributions to classical European art, culture, science, etc. etc. they've made to humanity / Europe.
he doesn't give a shit about that stuff
I'm not sure if he necessarily hates south Euros, at some point he often even quoted Evola which is like at the extreme end of Europe(Sicilian)

Queen oversaw the collapse of the Empire and did nothing to stop the enrichment and communist infiltration into the British society. In addition to being part Portuguese and part Jew, and therefore, basically a mulatto
Steve Jobs is not White either

>Implying the UK are not roman rapebabies
That table is shit because is missing japan my albanian shitskin friend

He does consider you a pest.

The guy is fucking incorrigible.

south europe has negroid and arabian genes there is no denying this

this does not mean they are not european, but clearly are not pure. do not take offense by this, there are several DNA studies to prove it. this does not mean be against southern european nationalist movements, on the contrary, italy should be for the italians but let us make no mistake they are not as pure as the nothern europeans.

people i think take varg the wrong way but he is stating genetic facts, and these have to be dealt with.

going by your "almost exactly", north Europeans also look almost exactly like north Eurasian tribes like Udmurts and the like

you've never been to Europe or even left your ghetto so you shouldn't really speak about things you have no idea about

Maybe not far off to claim that they celebrated the dead, which nobody can know if they did or not. But something more than just that? Just wild speculation.

Celtic:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain
Germanic:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_Nights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt
Roman:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_(festival)

There is much more too it, making it clear that it is a very European thing.

>varg means that only nordics are truly 100% european.

Pic related Pure nordic specimen

>The Queen is a nigger
I like you now.

it's far off when you talk about full blown paleolithic, all those groups didn't even exist 5k years ago, let alone 70k

Anyone isn't "Nordic" and neo-pagan is a "traitor to Europe" in his eyes. You have to be delusional to be a follower of this guy.

>tfw descended from Normans and Lombards in genoa
>tfw last name is only found in the north
>tfw some mongrelized amerinigger tells me I'm not white

All those Northern Europe lands were still under glaciation when the first white people arrived into Southern Europe/Med.

Of course, thinking they believed in the examples I provided is far off. But to believe they celebrated the dead is not far off, however that doesn't make sense for Varg to claim because that's not anything special and isn't "Halloween".

I don't disagree. But maybe his claim is only wild speculation and not pure retardation.

white is an american term and meaningless. the point was that there is undeniable negroid and arabian DNA in the south european gene pool.

this does not make them bad people nor does it mean they can't have national pride. they should have it. but they should also not claim to be the same as the nordics, or as pure as them.

>YOUUUURRRRRR NAAAAATTTTT WHIIIITTTEEEEEE

>white is an american term and meaningless. the point was that there is undeniable negroid and arabian DNA in the south european gene pool.

>green eyes mutate from the same gene as blue eyes
>they are somehow not white despite blue eyes being closer to brown eyes genetically than green eyes
Blond hair is the trait of asians, brown hair is pure neanderthal.

>french and italians
>white

negroid is noise tier in most south Euros
"arabian" aka southwest asian specific is also rather low and judging from uniparental lines mostly of prehistoric origins via west asia

what is high in southeast Europe is west asian admixture

Varg has autism

She has nignog blood, her “subjects” don’t. A funny little world. The Royal House must be put to death

youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg

>the point was that there is undeniable negroid and arabian DNA in the south european gene pool.
Do you have a source for this?
before you post it
No, admixture does not mean every gene in southern europe carries african DNA, admixture means you can find some people within a majority population who are mixed.

Your country is named after an Italian.

Albanian subhuman

hating americans wont make you less arab

Europeans are degenerate faggots

Mediaterraneans are the superior race

Varg is an autistic retard that thinks that only Nordics are European, that every civilization was founded by Nordics, and other Europeans (Southern Europeans) are negroids and that only neopagan Nordics are "true whites". He's also more of an atheist too.

What makes you think I'm arab?

t. not European