youtu.be/47B0KC_iazI?t=48m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a link to the actual speech?

I'm posting on here from my phone just wanted to make sure someone else sees it

He's dropping major hints about tomorrow ! Someone make a proper thread please

Bumpity bump bump

youtube.com/watch?v=47B0KC_iazI

- ~00:14 minutes from this post time

Has any American anons listened to the full speech he just made from Japan? PLS user I'm a newfag somebody reply

WTF LINK TO THE STORM REFERENCE

My YouTube won't load it on my phone, possibly because it's from the American version of YouTube? ? Could anybody who has heard Trumps full speech from Japan just now reply here and directly quote the relevant parts. Apparently some places had the whole speech uninterrupted but I have yet to look further than Fox news, where the stream was strangely cut off.

There was nothing about a 'storm'.

saaage

Exactly, this is a slide thread. He was speaking of the economy.

I just want to know? Did he use the words
"Storm is coming" or any variation of that? Like not the context - just those words.

Then I presume you have listened to the full, uninterrupted stream of his speech? If so why not actually help out and tell me if an uninterrupted version exists? Or perhaps quote the parts of the speech which may be vaguely relatable to a "storm", I think he was making weather references just before Fox cut the feed. Don't just sage this you shills answer the question so we can either spread it or move on.

I'll try watching it. I need to know if it confirms q user.

Bump, accurate timestamp pls

Wtf he actually gets cut off for like a solid 4 minutes. He might have said a storm is coming youtu.be/47B0KC_iazI?t=48m4s
I put the right time in - right before he gets cut off. He was about to talk about his meeting with Japan - it's possible he could've brought up reference to how shaky the situation is in the Pacific right now. Who knows.

>playback has been disabled.

Open in youtube it will work

Can an American citizen please confirm on this thread that they have listened to the entire speech that their president just made? It's that simple. If you have, then feel free to tell us what he said in relation to the storm OR provide information, links, timestamps, quotes and transcripts. BUMP this.

Yeah this. We're missing a couple minutes - we just want to hear if he word drops.

The speech cuts out as he's talking about some Jap company, I believe. 0 reference to storm that I heard. And if OP claims to be watching FOX as well, so not sure what he's smoking.

It cuts out twice. The first time it cuts out he just finishes saying something about dark times, sunny and rainy weather and then he's about to introduce Japan. And it cuts out probably a good couple sentences of his.

Bump