Stop denying Climate Change

Stop denying Climate Change

youtube.com/watch?v=dkR3TI6xyzU

I just dont care

release proofs

Cut off your penis and kill your kids to help reduce your carbon footprint

Climate change isn't real, it's a scam created to cuck western countries further

is he still cuckin to sjw shit about gender?

im currently in the process of building a carbon dioxide machine. im gonna run it on solar power though so dont worry

Stop thinking Bill Nye is a scientist. He dances with a guy in a rat costume on a kids show...

I actually believed in climate change until I saw how hard you evil fucks push it. Everything you shills say is real, is fake as fuck, everything you shills say is fake, is real as fuck. Pretty simple really.

Why is doubting the offered correlation between an overall warming trend and human activity treated the exact same as denying any warming trend? We just keep getting hammered with these facts about temperature and looped back around to square one when it comes time to explain exactly how the current trend differs from the other warming periods the earth has experienced. This is progressive discourse now; You agree with me full-stop or you are X. X is bad, you are bad. People who do bad things are just uneducated so if I think you're bad you must be stupid. HAHa u dum.

>this is your brain on Sup Forums

Why don't you phrase it as anthropogenic climate change?

this is a brain on facts. Carbon footprint of people breathing and shitting + farming carbon footprint alone will facilitate CO2 raise to "catastrophic" levels

>Anthropogenic
>Climate change
*pushes glasses up nose*
I think what you meant to say is MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING

Stop pushing your homo agenda faggot

No its true. If climate change were real they'd sell out our future to make a buck off of it.

I should state that normal climate change is real, I'm referring to the disaster of epic proportions that will destroy our planet you shills are always frightening people about... The same people who promote that shit are the ones that want to depopulate the planet and corral whats left into high population centers... Not sure where that ride is going but I'm not having any of it.

Have buttsex
It feels good
It's science

This

The Earth is more dynamic than anyone on either side of the issue wants to admit. Screaming and crying about global warming when warm trends correlate with prosperity on Earth. Humans have survived in global conditions 14 average degrees higher than what we experience today.
Carbon isnt the issue either.

Whole things just fucking stupid.

This is a brain not on retardation. We are a few years away from scrubbing C02 from our oceans and the air we breathe.

CUZ MY SEX JUNK

IS SO OH OH OH

MUCH MORE THAN EITHER OR OR OR

>Not understanding that I am demi-poly-climate-change-sceptic-queer
>Not respecting my feelings and my right to identity
>When did Steve the suck multi cuck guy became sexist and bigoted
>#meeto

Slide thread.
SAGE!!!

Then stop climatizing my denial change you fucking faggot.