/mng/ - Mongrel Nation Generation

This is a threat to discuss the issues and challenges facing us modern, multi-cultural, "mongrel" nations.

Invited to the thread: U.S.A., Brazil, Finland, Australia
Not invited: Ireland, Norway, Germany, Spain, Catalan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82Q8bvLvhHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Speak for yourself, burger. Finns are way less mixed race than all the other inviteds on your list.

Finland is one of the earliest, modern, mix-raced societies, but you don't have to join the discussion if you don't want to.

reaching a bit with china and finland. russia and some med countries maybe.

white nationalism will never succeed because this 3 word question cannot be answered:

"Who is white?"

finland is the purest and whitest country in yurop you mart shitting burger guzzling lard frying fifty six percent white and dropping newport smoking chronically obese subhuman

It's the flag of Melbourne, not China. Keep out of our thread, racists. You aren't invited.

Post-racial nations likes ours need to stop asking this question.

Its better to have alpha chingis in you then cuck nigger slave

Daily reminder that the US rape rate is 3 times that of Germany's

youtube.com/watch?v=82Q8bvLvhHQ

Feels good to be huwhite, ese

America was NEVER white. Get that through your thick skulls.

Chinese look all the same tbqh, not that many of them will post here.

>parents spend hundreds of dollars on electronics for their kids
>break it only to replace them later
what kind of mentally deranged person films this sort of th- oh....

ITS THE FLAG OF AUSTRALIA

Hi, is my flag allowed?

Yes of course, mi hermano.

that guy looks like wojak with skin cancer

Welcome to mongrel nation general

fpbp
non-Finnics can’t even compete

what's up fellow mongs

>Germany
>Spain
>not mongrel
Almost had me OP

To say Canada is white would be a poor joke

Why is drug use such an issue for mixed societies like ours?

No invitation is needed for America's biggest incorporated territory

Forgot picture

>mixed
Speak for yourself. Not my problem some ethnic minority scum or degenerates do drugs

England is mongrel af between native Britons (also referred to as Celts and sometimes Welsh), Anglo-Saxons, Normans and Vikings. We're probably the most mongrel nation in Europe, excusing the French.

Thank you for clarifying

We are white

This. There are junkies and other freaks (read, minorities) in every country.

nor our main goal is to get rid of those two to not have that drag taking our peoples down. apartheid and eugenics can do magic for Russia

I'm glad our Sino-Slavic friends have decided to join the discussion. Welcome brothers.

haha, yes those trouble making minorities sure are problematic my fellow white men.

Wait so is this what we're doing now to combat the mongrel burger shitposts? We're just embracing it? Not sure if this isn't an elaborate psyop/troll.

It's a good meme. Americans put to much trust in their countrymen, many of whom are non-white and not aligned with our interests. We need to wake up to that fact.

Nuke
lots of them

blergh bah bah deh

Excuse me, niggers.
Why the motherfuck are my glorious country and I not invited to this booming, blossoming mongrelized "threat"? It's unfortunately way past my bedtime, but I refuse to head off to bed until you grant me a safe spot in this marvelous discussion parcel.

Sup niggahs.

Racist as fuck haitian slayer reporting the fuck in

Gas the kikes mah niggas

yeah you guys got fucking catalans and moors, your allowed.

Why not European identity?

Shut. It. Down.

can we not invite Canada as well?
fucking hate leafs

>yes, this is how whites are meant to look
>all whites have fucking epicanthic folds
Dumb chink.

>finnish "women"

nice cunts, they used my idea of x% face slowly turning chink for australia, I'm proud of your bantz boiz

I would still fucking rail all of them, except the one on the right unless I was drunk