SHOOTER WAS ANTIFA CONFIRMED

UAF: Unite Against Fascism - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_Against_Fascism

Birth date: 1991. Devin Kelley was 26. This is him.

I hope the fucking scum rots in hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

coloradovoters.info/by_number/6010/26425_devin_patrick_kelley.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148108123/#148108123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

#StopLeftWingTerrorism

coloradovoters.info/by_number/6010/26425_devin_patrick_kelley.html

ITS FUCKING REAL
THIS GUY IS FUCKING UAF

>False flagging pol shill says something about the shooter

It's sad. Niggers are like 14%, nigger males are like 7%, of the US population, but they commit like 65% of the gun murder. Now we have to listen to all the sheep talk about white gunmen.

Against if fascist.

Do you guys see the JIDF shilling?

This is just like paddock.

They're spamming a patsy's face all over this board to stop us from looking at the bigger picture.

2 masked men were doing the shooting inside. This kid is a patsy.

This was another Jewish gun grab move. It was Israel once again.

The shills on this board right now are all jewish.

FUCK YOU JEW

Has his middle name been confirmed as Patrick?

UAF isn't antifa. It means unaffiliated moron

2 seconds on google
>party affiliation is UAF, which means unaffiliated or independent

>2 masked men were doing the shooting inside.

Fucking retard. The second shooter was a church member who eventually made him flee, ran him off the highway, shot, and killed this scumbag. It's already been confirmed by multiple witnesses.

Uaf means unaffiliated tho.
Nice try drumpfkins, you will never spin this your way

He probably did convert to Islam too.

>tfw Sup Forums exposes your false flag in minutes

keep up with the facts please

>trying to make it about niggers

Blacks commit most gun crime buts its gang related shootings. You dont see blacks shooting up schools and shit.

Why would than there be "affiliation date: 11/13/2014"

If it means unaffiliated ?

No, it means United Atheist Front

>unaffiliated

read the thread dumbo before you embarrass yourself on Facebook or to friends and family members

Because he affiliated himself to no party on that day.

Unidentified because he refused to vote for Clinton? To bad She literally stole the opportunity from Bernie.

source?

Maybe not a gun grab. Maybe one of the false-flag countermeasures Q-user predicted.

This. Look up Colorado voter records. It breaks it down by rep/Dem/uaf unless you think there are millions of anti fascists in Colorado lol

Checked bit that's because he knew Hillary stile it from Bernie. My sociliast bern bro brothers did the same thing.

Actually they do it all the time just not a bunch of kids. Read the news.

this thread disproves itself and exposes Sup Forums

also, wilbur ross is comming down

>tic toc

No because that is a guaranteed way to get caught and jailed for life or killed. Blacks are selfish, they do not understand the concept of self sacrifice for the sake of ideology. This is why blacks WILL rob, rape, and murder you in your home, aka a private location where they are much more likely to escape.
While this remains true, blacks do in fact attempt to commit mass murders, like that nigger in Tenessee who shot up the white church, the issue is of course that they are so incompetent and dumb that he only killed two people, and therefore the media can ignore and bury the story.

Larpflag shillfag.

FUCKING ALT-RIGHT SHILLS EVERYWHERE

DESU a soyboy left dude wouldn't post a gun of his nerdly moded gun with "she's a sad bitch"

bitch is sexist to them

Umm that's a british party?

Fake and gay. UAF means "Unaffiliated" faggot.

anybody find out why he was dishonorably discharged?

Fake news. UAF stands for "unaffiliated" in this case.

This guy is ex-military (former Air Force). He could be a CIA asset performing one of the distraction attacks predicted by Q-clearance user.

Can you fuck off back to where-ever you're from shill?

why would the hero chase the antifa fag down if he wasn't the shooter?

Look at the top of this page (the source of OP's pic): coloradovoters.info/by_number/6010/26425_devin_patrick_kelley.html

"He is unaffiliated."

you are killing each other lol
we dont need to even move
lololololololol

Sorry. ITS TIME TO BOMB ISRAEL.

the time for the black people is coming

Why do we need too? We don't care. You will never get the gun. Ever. You can pull one of these off every day. You will still never get them. You will try, and you will cry, but you will never get them.

>not sure if shill or just really really stupid
UAF is United Anti-Facist party the political wing of antifa

holy fuck
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
>BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
DO NOT LET THE FUCKING JEW MSM COVER THIS FUCK UP.

>gun grab
>in Texas
Yeah good luck with that

actually NM. UAF just means unaffiliated apparently. but still makes sense because ANTIFAs and commies hate democrats almost as much as they hate republicans and conservatives.

Bump

UAF means unaffiliated in Colorado you idiots. Google it. In fact go on the same site and look at other voters, apparently to you investigative geniuses 40% of all of Colorado is ANTIFA. Don't quit your day job at mcdonalds.

Do people make fun of you for being retarded or does no one even bother to talk to you?

That's a British party.

the people in the church were hispanic

Only delusional idiots on pol would think something like an antifacist party would be on a voter registration form in america. Go outside.

This. Pol is beyond retarded. I'm constantly amazed by the glaringly ignorant (((high IQ))) stupidity I see around here.

Shooter is still an liberal atheist pussy tard.

affiliation is UAF, which is used to mean unaffiliated or independent,

You get around a lot, shillious.

Never

>"...40% of all of Colorado is ANTIFA."
If the Front Range Urban Cuckold turns even more blue, it may spike well over fifty desu.

getting ready for coordinated response all all these links get ten (you)s from high priced shills. somebody with money hired these faggots.

It's a fucking website. You got a problem with me fucking up your narrative?

We already have.

And most of the white gunmen were (((white))). The columbine shooters, aurora theater shooter, sandy hook shooter, eliott rodgers (his white side was (((white))) ).

we have normie journos diggin it up so it doesn't really matter what they do here, it'll be a sauce fight they cant win. the fucking spirit of these guys, they are frantic.

Blumpf

>Colorado
Not out of the question.

I still can't believe Democrats were dumb enough to nominate Hillary.

This is the source of OP's pic: coloradovoters.info/by_number/6010/26425_devin_patrick_kelley.html

In this context it means "unaffiliated." Look at the top, right above where it says "Voter ID Number" in bold.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a leftist, but this is not evidence that he was.

Pol....Do you know ISIS....PRE THE SHOOTING CASED THE PLACE?

AS PER THE CHURCH'S FACEFUXK...SCORES OF MIDDLE EAST PEOPLE LIKE THE CHURCH...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148108123/#148108123

B...but she had "D" next to her name...

so a few minuets ago he was in an alt right group, and now hes unaffiliated. oh yeah and this whole time we already knew he had a bunch of antifa shit on his facebook, and membership in an organization known as "antifascists united". i wonder what your next contribution to this discussion will be.

There are lots of "coyote" activity in that town. Once i get out of work im gonna do some digging. I have a feeling that town and San Antonio might be a part of the human trafficking problem that's linked to the swamp.... I think there trying to get the normes in this area to go anti gun so they can have better control over these areas.... I have a feeling the next attack might be in San Antonio. They spraypanted the Alamo the day befor the 4th and Antifa worned of further action around the Alamo.

Bump

Why can I find a report of this from 3 days ago? Is it just an algorithmic error? Link takes you to a page from today...

Anyone archive David Kelley Facebook?

I bet the late night talk show shills already had their script before the shooting even happened.