New picture of the shooter

new picture of the shooter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yxbJb
heavy.com/news/2017/11/devin-kelley-p-sutherland-springs-church-shooter-patrick-kelly/
youtube.com/watch?v=XWyS_-ifcz0
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/03/hair_today_gone_tomorrow.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake

It's fuckin sad. Niggers, male niggers, are like 7% of the US population yet do like 65% of the gun murder. Niggers account for like 90% of all interracial violence.
Now all the sheep will focus on "white gunmen".
It's really sad. And the poor folks who got killed in that church. Fucking sad as fuck. There's nothing funny here Sup Forums.

Disgusting.

Nah, he shaved his beard before the attack

Clearly an atheist.

>three first names
It checks out

Islamic State is telling Muslims who plan to go operational not to go to mosque, to shave their beards to act like Christians.
archive.is/yxbJb

His latest FB pic he is clean shaven. Did he shave before carrying out ISIS attack?

Do you guys see the JIDF shilling?

This is just like paddock.

They're spamming a patsy's face all over this board to stop us from looking at the bigger picture.

2 masked men were doing the shooting inside. This kid is a patsy.

This was another Jewish gun grab move. It was Israel once again.

The shills on this board right now are all jewish.

FUCK YOU JEW

sick of seeing this fag's face

when will it end

Well, that's an atheist if I've ever seen one. And that's coming from someone who can't bring himself to believe in God, no matter how hard I try.

I want nothing more than to disassociate myself from atheism and the leftist garbage it inspires. I fucking loathe these people more than anything, and yet I can't just make the leap of faith that so many people have made. So these are the people I'm stuck being associated with.

Why are people trying to hide that the shooter was a Trump supporter?

Hmm.

Looks like an Islamic convert.

no joke

This is real. Fucking retard.

holy fuck, one of us

whole things a false flag

I think maybe you should take a few days off the internet and get outside. I'm worried about you, user.

fat isis

No but I've seen you trying to pin it on da jooos, this is like the fourth post of yours? Exact same spacing.

when evey one of you and your cult members are gone

Was thinking the only thing missing was the numale beard. And here it is.

ALL THE SHOOTERS HAVE GREEN EYES

Looks like somebody took a liking to Islam.

Of course.

All he's missing is the fedora.

yes the fb post was date on halloween. he was clean shaven

Muslim antifa atheist confirmed. RIP in pieces brockpedos. Tick-tock.

Too bad he's not white. He's a potato nigger. Too bad everyone else doesn't understand that there's a difference. Too bad the Irish ever got off that fucking potato farm and came to the states.

Too. Fucking. Bad.

A worthy beard inshallah

It's called reddit spacing. Easy to spot

etc

>Not a single poltard addresses the issue
pathetic

Definitely a mudslime convert - just look at the fat fuck.

Pissed off Bernie bro. This is her fault. Hashtag it.

The shooter taught sunday bible school

looks like a retard. easy patsy

Sup Forums will NEVER recover from this. Homegrown Christian white men have accounted for more murders from terrorism than from every other race and gender COMBINED in all of American history (not counting 9/11 obviously.)

The last 5 mass shooters in the U.S. we're all frequent visitors of Sup Forums. I think it's time to shut this website down and deconstruct the white male power structure that is causing these white-male-fragility-inspired attacks.

and his explanation for shaving the beard was "long story"

Fat cunt

As real Muslims, we shave the mustache and keep the beard, according to the prophet's commands. That's not an a Muslim beard.

Dylan roof is christian and shot up a Church.

>Irish aren't white

Alright then where's my gibs?

Just go agnostic bro. Its the only logical choice.

>white
>neckbeard

Lmao Sup Forums in a nutshell. Thats it ik dont wanna be a whiteboi no more.

Fuck off kike

Sup Forums incarnate

Devin Kelley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
heavy.com/news/2017/11/devin-kelley-p-sutherland-springs-church-shooter-patrick-kelly/

Kelley had recently shaved a beard, he wrote on Facebook recently.

"Just be yourself bro"

Oh that’s good info thanks. Also go kill your self

He's not a Christian if he shot up a Church, that's like claiming to be vegan and eating meat.

Emanuel Kidega Samson also shot up a church and attended church services occasionally yet they found a note to ISIS.

Delete this

He was an atheist. It’s difficult to be Christian when you’re an atheist, also go kill yourself

Mashallah.

is this the guy in a mask who made a thread yesterday?

Of course

Define delusion.
Answer:

Here's the shot

Mashallah

Look at his eyes, the hair and the beard

The guy is psychotic, you can see it in the other pic of him even clearer. maybe he was MKULTRA'd

Nah totally different eyebrows

Atheists love to subvert Christian institutions like that.

I bet you'd sound much nicer if i made wear an orange jumpsuit.

m'lady

Luck of the Irish

SO this... is the face of the white race...
woah...
powerful...

Looks more like a Linux user.

irish are literally the best white. delete urself

>THE ETERNAL POTATO

Look at that beard. He was obviously a Muslim

he means it's not the shooter, you fucking retard.

Gifted program...

>die Ewige kartoffel

Why do all these people have pictures on that fucking blue background??? POST THE STEPHEN PADDOCK ON IT LOOKED JUST LIKE THIS

American spree shootings are always hysterical due to all your muh guns shitposting. If you can't see that then you should return to posting "thoughts and prayers" on fagbook

>Linux user that converted to islam?

The shooter was Sam Hyde not some virgin fatso

>Protestant Church

And nothing of value was lost

fake news, this is the real shooter

They're not real Muslims if they carry out a terrorist attack, Islam is a religion of peace

That piece of shit has a military background?

i've been to CIA headquarters and i swear they had blue walls just like that. these are patsies trust me.

Sam Hyde is the real shooter not a virgin fatso

>Pedo Mustache
I bet he did it for the kids.

News conference said the shooter started shooting at the church from outside...I see no video of bullet damage to any building?
You mean to tell me, nobody inside didn't hear what was going on outside and getting closer? False flags all over the place.

He dropped his fedora

Stubenhocker.

You can just tell this dude is a liberal jesus christ hahahahaha

How do we solve the fat neck beard problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=XWyS_-ifcz0
BUMP

get rid of 'whites' in america. problem solved.

''Readers may recall the shaving custom from the media coverage of 9/11. In the aftermath of the attack, law enforcement agents discovered a four-page document in Mohamed Atta's baggage. He instructed his followers to "shave excess hair from the body and wear cologne" on the "last night."

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/03/hair_today_gone_tomorrow.html

>waaaaah the alt-right nazi doesn't fit the fake news narrative i want

>the irish aren't white

Back to the 1910s and 1920s we go, I guess.

picture of the pastors and his info
>pic related