HE GOT THE GUN ILLEGALLY ANYWAY!!!!

HE GOT THE GUN ILLEGALLY ANYWAY!!!!

HOW IS THIS A QUESTION OF GUN CONTROL!?

WHY DO (((THEY))) WANT TO DISARM US SO BAD!?

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/Crime-and-Justice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/leftypol/

Cringe

They want to close down txgunbroker, end private sales, stop gunshows, ban military calibers, repeal concealed and open carry laws.

Also san antonio pd has been busted on sime messed up corruption charges the past few years. Nice distraction from their crimes and excuse to annex the unincorporated towns into the cuty of san antonio tax zone.

Where’s the proof it was an illegal gun?

i want to fug the cat
hurts guys

They meaning you? You want disarmament for your global commie utopia. You are not human.

I like the cat images. Got more? I have the "never been tried" couch images already.

Securing the border would go a long way in reducing the supply of illegal guns. But the left will never admit it because that would also reduce the supply of illegal aliens (ie: New Democrat voters)

It's illegal to kill people

Step #1:
Where or from who did he get the gun?

You mean the Texas shooter?
Isn't the main issue atm that there are far too many guns on the loose in the US, whether licensed or unlicensed. I'm honestly surprised that there are enough Muricans alive to even be able to post on this board.

And then there's the other massive elephant in the room that we have to talk about. Yet again, the mass shooter was white! How many mass shootings and new high scores by whites can we tolerate before we address the problem at the root.

I am fine with guns
Please ride a helicopter.
sage faggot

apparently he was dishonorably discharged from the AF. If that's the case then it would be illegal for him to have any firearm.

The problem is that no one is legally carrying like they should be.

Mass shootings are uncommon that's why they are always big news. There are more guns in this country than people, yet our crime rates are mostly low except in urban areas infested by niggers.

Because certain people don't know how to respect uphold one's right to owning a fucking gun. The only good argument against gun control that I've heard is that the problems that arise in a society as a result of more freedom are preferable to the problems that arise from less.

The second amendment is the reason US has such a black market demand for Guns from the Philippines and other places.

Don't get me wrong, I feel individuals should have the right to own a gun, but I feel the abundance of guns in an area increases the likelihood of violent attacks happening.

As a dishonorably discharged soldier he can't legally own a gun. Hence any gun he owns is illegal. Funny how that law and existing background checks didn't stop him from getting guns.

>that's why they are always big news.
They're big news because huge numbers of people die in them. And also because they're relatively easily solved -- by not letting angry retarded white people have such ready access to assault weapons.

California here. Our gun laws sure did stop those Muslims in San Bernardino. And the cunted Tom Steyer ad just came on. Don’t give in.

Assault weapon is a buzzword that means nothing. And he was already not allowed to own weapons because he was a dishonorably discharged soldier. He still got them. It's almost as if the laws passed by people like you don't actually do anything, they're just an emotional response based on fear.

>Dishonorable discharge
Illegal to possess or buy.
>Murdered
Illegal as well.

Okay, another question:

Did the Air Force issue him his guns?

If so, why was he allowed to keep those?

Are you retarded or what? You do not own the weapons issued to you by the military, those weapons are government property. You don't get to keep them when you're literally fired from working at the government anymore than you'd get to keep company property when fired from your private sector job.

Another fucking dumb cunt aussie

Wtf is with all these poofta cunts on here i just dont understand

So many of the recent massacres have happened with weapons that people weren't meant to have. Same for Dylann Roof and the Sandy Hook retard. The laws in the US are incredibly lax and their enforcement is minimal. Honestly, I don't know how you can even live there.

because there are real victims and it turns you guys against each other in a concrete manner.

every asperation is met with an equal enough force to end it... unless you're counting on the reaction.

soros and some amount to some... there is a profile (non-jew non-fem) lurking within the group as well.

I've been enlightened.

Have you learned nothing about the success of the Howard gun buyback. It literally made Australia a safer place and resulted in less people dying overall and many less people dying from guns. Can you be so retarded as to oppose this? I bet you even think Pauline is an attractive woman.

You have no idea what it would take to do that in America. We're not Australians.

>We're not Australians.
Very true. You're much much more fat and much more likely to be riddled with bullets.

Fucking Kangaroos are always in the chat talking about "muh stats". Guess what? Less people would die by guns and more people would die by cars and knives. Guns are truly the symbol of a people who live life as individuals and not rats in a cage.

I would happily die with a gun in my hand rather than give it up to a group of people who are no better or have any better reason to own them than I do.

But then all other crimes went up. Including homicide as a whole.

Except Australia's faggotry index jumped up by 4300%.

Stats or it's bs.

>is physically incapable of citing an incident where more than a handful of people were killed by a car or knife
>dozens killed every time by guns
honestly im glad you dumb fucks are happy to against your own interests, hearing about the daily massacre really adds some spice to my mornings

...What do you know about our interests?

>please government keep me safe please I don't want to be held accountable for my own safety, the most fundamental aspect of living

Cowardly sub-human

>pinnacle of murican debate
see you tomorrow for the next massacre thread, kiddo

Fuck off cunt

You signed away our freedom for a false sense of security, homicide rates have fell in Australia according to existing trends and now people are getting fucked over

Fuck you and fuck commie faggots

thanks for the input baz

dont you have a centrelink appointment to attend? itd suck to lose those neet bucks

Why do you think it says "gun crime" and "gun homicide"? That's the only stats that went down.

Nope. You're wrong. Check the latest ABS figures on crime rates. Homicide is on a steady down swing, thanks to gun restrictions. The only one going up is domestic violence, probably because imageboards are promoting rape culture.
abs.gov.au/Crime-and-Justice

What made you so selfish to make you think the gun in your hand is more important than the well-being of the whole of the rest of the society.

Straight crap. All it did was tighten gun laws on already law abiding citizens. Havent you learned port arthur was a false flag? Haven't you learned about arab and bikie gangs constant gang war shootings in sydney, melbourne and gold coast? Did the bullshit laws put in place by howard stop any of them? All those laws did was de-arm law abiding aussie and make us a weak populous susceptible to a police state take over...

If the American public wasn't personally armed to the teeth the globalist/world government/jewish bankers would've already tried to implement their anti-nationalistic policies and there is absolutely nothing you, I or anyone without a gun couldve do about it. Fucking sped cunt

Hanson is a plain and simple fucking retard. I agree with her sentiments but she is quite honestly the dumbest polly we've ever had elected. Dumber than that dopey Tasmanian slut.

SAGE

Whites invented and perfected the firearm, yet most Africans, Mexicans and Asians think now only whites shouldn't own their own heritage. Just ban black youth in the USA from owning them until vetted and trained. Common sense gun control at it's core.

Yes, civilian ownership being heavily restricted/banned would make the US a safe place, just like Mexico and Brazil!

...oh wait.

Neck yourself. Our problems would be solved minus our leftist morons and Nogs. We will ship them to you free of charge.

/r/ing the 'i am weeping..weeping with laughter' cap

Most likely he got the AR through a private sale. Watch as the left will try to push universal BG checks hard after this.

Trust me, government can't turn tyranical, it's 2017 after all

>port arthur was a false flag
You're obviously an off-your-meds nutcase.
Get offline and go for a big walk every day, user. It'll be good for you and stop you from spouting complete bullshit that you read from shills online.

Honestly, just compare Australia before the gun buyback to Australia after the gun buyback. That is, unless you think the US is destined to become Brazil.

>leftist morons
are not carrying out church massacres in Texas with M-15s.

Crime here has been on a downswing since the 60's. What's your point? And our crime statistics are heavily inflated by niggers. Most gun crimes happen in the most heavily liberal areas.

I feel like you just destroyed my boss.

Wow.

>firearm suicides already declining
>gun ban gets credit for something occurring for other reasons

Ah yes, the correlation is causation fallacy common in brainlets and Abbos.

>Firearm suicides

Your graph shows a downward trend in gun violence that started well before the buy back.

That's a cultural change, not a law, you fucking daft cunt.

> suicides
> obeying existing trends

Repeat after me:
CORRELATION
DOES NOT EQUAL
CAUSATION

So the kikes can get the sand niggers to rape everyone. Once all IQ has been lowered about 30 points, the kikes will step in and take over by first killing any goyem who still have an opinion.

>m-15
go be a troll somewhere else

>daily massacre
Are aussies really this delusional?

Have you looked into it? Have you read this book? Have you even seen its cover before? Or are you just towing the line for your government friends? Maybe your just too much of a stupid cunt to think for yourself and examine all possibilities?

"There will never be uniform Gun Laws in Australia until we see a massacre somewhere in Tasmania"said Barry Unsworth, NSW Premier, December, 1987 at a conference in Hobart

"If we don't get it right this time (gun laws) next time there is a massacre, and there will be, then they'll take all our guns off us",said the deputy prime minister, Tim Fischer in May 1996.

You little fucking pip squeak. Get back to voting yes and sucking your muzzi neighbours cock.

SAGE

Just this dumb nu-male cunt

Mass shooting is 5 or more dead. That's almost weekly in Chicago.

where can i find the couch images?

Ikea?

>The only one going up is domestic violence, probably because imageboards are promoting rape culture
>Saying that and expecting the rest of his arguments to be taken seriously

controlled Chaose upon a defencless population.
Its so sad that the Blacks do not realize that disarming the whites is going to turn them into slaves, Many whites will die, but the blacks are not strong enough to survive that what will hapten if Americans get stripped of their ability to defend themselves.

We need to get off of the Jewish teet, they have presented their true intentions.

No more killing each other... WW3 would be Just and Honerable if the Final solution was the endgame.
No more sensless death.

It was never about the guns. It was always about the control. The left loves guns when their jack booted thugs are the only ones that get to have them.

Shut up leaf nobody likes you.

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

>illegal gun
>shot by pedestrian
Dems still won't get it.

IOW get rid of white people?

I bet that includes you. kek
you go in the oven first.

icland has more guns than the us, and an insanely low homicide rate. the answer is (((banks)) and niggers, not gun control.

>ban military calibers
SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID THAT ONE.

go back to 8.chan

If there weren't any jews (you cal them banks) then the niggers wouldn't be a problem.