These People Are All Dead Now

What kind of a sick fuck could shoot up a place like this? It's so god damn wholesome.
How have these commies become so gaslit that they could want to annihilate these sweet normies?

youtube.com/watch?v=rPx1MDx_NjA#t=7m45s

A mudslime or a commie

Nigger males are ~ 7% of the US population
Nigger males do ~ 65% of all gun murder

Its fine, they were in church so they are in heaven now.

they look like a bunch of mindless clowns

F, RIP good souls.

they are. thats the beauty of it. whats wrong with you?

Seriously sad

Religion is a cancer on humanity and anyone who partakes in it deserves what is coming to them.

In a perfect world, there would be no Christianity, Islam or any other religions. There would only be logic and reason.

I guess you would prefer them to be drunk and having orgys, that would be the realm of intellectuals correct?

this, christians make me sick

*tips*

ultimately you're alive because of the compassion of others. weighed without the shackles of compassion, your ideology is a virulent plague upon the earth which would be exterminated entirely without mercy.

the least they could do is dress nicely

Who the fuck the Corinthians was?

There is a sort of cosmic irony in someone with a soviet flag talking about removing religion for the purpose of leaving only logic and reason.

wait what happened, i miss something spicy?

How long before Trump Declares them a terror organisation?
Why hasn't he done that already?

I'm not religious, but people like you are far more cancerous than most of those who are christian/islamic/jewish/whatever. And I'm even ignoring that meme flag.

A white male who visits Sup Forums. FUCK YOU WHITE MALES

they were all sent back to god lmao

A leftist. An atheist. A "progressive" communist.

These shootings against our people will continue until all the communists and progressive liberals are imprisoned or shot.
Today, we saw the need to real fascism. For real authoritarian right wing death squads.
Soon.

But can we blame the niggers or the *gasp* alt right, faggot.
i dont care if people died i want to know who to meme

Logically, you should be removed from the gene pool first because no sane person can think the way you do.

>ex-military
>teaches bible class
>regularly attends church
>white male
Yes, certainly fits the description of an atheist progressive.

Unironically accurate...

He taught sunday school for one month in 2013 and was dishonorably discharged from the chair force in 2014.

>white male

he was a FUCKING SPUDNIGGER you fucking shackle-dragging mutt

>these sweet normies

Your problem is putting people into categories such as political affiliation.
>It just MUST be a commie or antifa or...
There are conservatives who will blow people away, liberals who will decimate others, those not even close to a political spectrum who will open fire. It's not so simple to just say, "He's a communist, therefore..."

That's why Sup Forums is so ridiculous and I come here for laughs. You people think the world is so black and white, so simplistic, and when something arrives that shatters that belief, something that injects a bit of gray, you cling onto conspiracy theories (jews, shills, commies, antifa) to make sure that your black/white world remains pristine.

For every commie mass murderer, I can give you a right wing one. For every right wing one, I can give you someone not even politically affiliated with any group.

It's a horrific tragedy and there are no words to convey my sorrow, but please stop trying to compartmentalize people/actions. It's not how the real world works and the sooner you realize that, the better.

marxism

where's the proofs

>Followed multiple atheist facebook groups
>The Friendly Atheist included
>Was pro feminism, as he is all over his facebook and twitter months and years ago
Yeah, he was a leftist. And an admitted atheist per his own liberal ramblings on his facebook page. He was also dishonorably discharged, and was basically a convicted felon if you understand what a dishonorable discharge is.
Either way, he's a leftist and he's dead. Thank God. One less communist in the world, and soon there will be many more who meet him in Hell.

F

>thinking youre smart because you can condescendingly recite basic trivialities that everyone in the world already believes

>my ideology is logical because I say it is
>if you don't agree then clearly you deserve to die

so he's a fucking Ireland, right?
Christ all you faggots spouting all kinds of niggershit and im just trying to find out which race i need to spice up my meme folder with to offend people the most.

>right in the feels

F. They look like good people.

>Effortposting on Sup Forums
Lmao nigga what are you doing?

They were. And were murdered by a leftist idiot.

So what is the deal with the shooter. Is he confirmed antifa(gs) or commie scum?

You were supposed to kill all the commies. You failed. Now they kill you. Just like the did the other 65 million over the last century.

Go have a look see at his goybook.

>Devin (Patrick) (Kelley)
>Stephen (Paddock)

Time to start taking the mick pill

Apparently not so, retard.

Read the thread and every other thread. People are trying to pin the shooter to a specific group and using faulty reasoning doing so. In fact, did you read the post? Are you even literate?
I know I shouldn't, but damn.

lol no

but we'll say that he is

and you'll believe it because you like the way it makes you feel

I don't even have a facebook. I never have. Likely never will.

user your numbers are a touch too low.
Stalin alone is responsible for over 60 million not counting those who died for the war.
Mao is also somewhere between 40-90 million.

you mapleniggers are next. You're fucking dead

You don't need one to view his shit

Why is it always morons from Canada leaving the most micro-brained comments on this board. I am starting to see a pattern...

t. Future mass murderer.

Seek help.

People who lived in Corinth you turkspawn retard

Rude. Also, >not wanting to use this to paint the narrative that whites are being targeted
Don't let their lives be for nothing.

I agree, but they didn't fucking deserve this

AntiFag soy-boys, apparently.

Because the evidence points to him being a leftist faggot you autistic fuck

shit. they're all white

I actually got sad from this. I've been trying to convince people to come to church and this won't help. How can we stop the Muslim problem?

8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

11 For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

>seek help

Why? I'm not mentally ill. Are you scared to face your judgment you fucking nigger?

turns out hes antifa tho