Liberals are psychotic - who says something like this and is proud of it?

What is wrong with these people????

Other urls found in this thread:

truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=Antonio E Gonzalez&rid=0x8
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They do not have souls. Possibly Taxoplasmosis as well to not understand the threat of exposing their true selves.

They're Democrats.

They hate people who exercise their rights and totally lack empathy.

>Antonio E. Gonzales
He's a chicano what did you except. They're even more retarded than your average american.

>spic
>Has some self-insert/muh OC bullshit as his profile pic
>Ends up being a liberal crazie.

Wow. I'm shocked.

We say the same thing when leftists are ran over by trucks of peace.

Not really.
We understand the electoral college.

He's literally the same blood as your stupid mexican ass

nothing. what's wrong with us? people openly call for whites to be exterminated everyday in the west, and we do nothing.

What does that have to do with it?
When leftists are culturally enriched we laugh because they deserve it. They're our enemies and we delight in their misfortune.

Anyone else think this spic is the same Gonzalez as the congressman who said it was Sam Hyde using a different first name for privacy?

>Gonzales
You have to go back

Sup Forums says the same shit when liberal protesters get run over. Why are you mad?

Sure but we do it anonymously on here. We don't post it publicly.

idk man I had stacks of cats growing up and I don't think shit like this is acceptable

pro-tip: don't engage the mexican.

"""We""" don't really. I recall mostly anger at the general loss of lives taken by people who have no place there. Even when bowlcut kid gunned down blacks in that church there was anger from many. Instead of drugrunning gangbangers he killed seemingly honest folk.

Fuck this chubby antifa faggot, bowlcut kid and also fuck you kike.

Probably not the same, but my point is most of the mexicans that go to US are pretty fucking dumb, and combine that with your american education system and you beget a special kind of retard.

Yeah, I mean, I am pretty brutal when it's people I don't like, or people I think are useless and ruining the country. It's only fair we let them do it.

But! BUT! Here's the thing. We do it anonymously in our little corner of the internet. So we should still take every opportunity we have to show the left looking terrible. That means pointing out this shit every time it happens, and going after the people who type it, just as they'd go after us if we were too stupid to use an anonymous image board to talk.

So, yeah, it's hypocritical, but all's fair in war. And we're at war with these motherfuckers, so let's hold them all accountable for some arbitrary twitter post. Why not? They hold us all responsible every time someone gets shot.

Is them saying 45 instead of Trump a Voldemort thing? I'm not a Harry Potter fan and even I know that the characters in the books refusing to say Voldemort's name only gave him more power.

HAHAHAHA

You can resist it, but 60,000,000 Americans have it. Also cats aren't a guarantee, eating undercooked meat is and cats do that all the time, so litterboxes lead to humans getting it via consistent contact. It can also pass down to children in a pregnant woman.

guaranteed mexico has a worse education system than the U.S., bud
only europe's allowed to use that meme

>Sup Forums was upset about BASED blacks and innocent lefties
I wouldn't expect any less from a swede.

Oh please fuck off with your hypocrisy. All day you browse Sup Forums and ask what is wrong with this guy. He's just like a lot of the people who post here on the right.

They have to go back

Because they're convinced Trump is neo-Hitler and all of his supporters are, by default, Nazis. They've projected this image so hard that they've de-humanized Trump supporters and equated them with the death of someone who is the personification of EVIL.

Also, I'm convinced that a lot of these liberals don't hold anything sacred. They're proud atheists, the anthem is just a song to them and the flag just a piece of cloth; they don't care for traditional family values (anything "traditional", for that matter). The new episode of Game of Thrones is more important; an so television and pop culture replaces their values.

Difference is he's serious, we're not.

>we're not
lol you keep believing that rabbi, don't you worry your little yarmulked head

They have lost God

They serve hate

Dont hate them, just defend against them

nice weenie duster, looks like he trims it with a weed eater

So you're actually a cuckold IRL?
Do you get upset when people die? You just want everyone to hold hands and live in peace together? :^)

Are these automated responses?

Yes jews as a group do a lot of evil shit

No Sup Forums isn't always serious

This is a satirical japanese anime imageboard you all are parasiting ffs

Well, OP?

I want to kill people who deserve it

I don't want to accidently nuke japanese children and erase europe

wrong, you can only get it from litter boxes for about a week after the cat itself has contracted it. Getting it fram undercooked meat or raw vegetables is 99% of the time the means of contraction.

Explain this then, user.

No, this is a genuine motherfucker genuinely telling you between loading magazines that the only fucjing thibg im waiting for us bulletproof casus belli to start lining people on walls and painting murals in a rich shade of polisci.

>Thinking Sup Forums is serious when we are training goyim to not get triggered, get motivated to fix your nation
No you dont fix America with indiscriminate killing. Thats for communists, atheists and niggers.

If born in 1976 that would make him 41. Good chance this is him: truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=Antonio E Gonzalez&rid=0x8

>on the right
how's it feel to be so wrong all the time? nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

What did he mean by this?

Sup Forums is so serious it is satire and so satirical it is serious at the same time

also if a pregnant woman passes it on, that fetus is dead or retarded at birth.

I'll explain it for him. Gamergate, motherfucker. You dragged a people down to basement dwelling and video game addiction, then took away the opiates after they got obsessed with overcoming adversity and hurting people who hurt them.

What the fuck did you think was going to happen after you let them all know they ARE actively in the sights of the powers that be?

More people = more crime. What a fucking revelation...

Who said anything about either of those things?
We're talking about laughing when leftists get ran over by the people they insist on letting into our countries. They deserve no sympathy, no pity or remorse.

Like everyone here didn't cheer when 300 died in Somalia. Like tons of people here dont call for genocides and you bring some twitter account to show they're evil?

We just want the world to function and jews to stop fucking other people over.

I'm not sure you understand what statistics portray

This is the exact same type of shit Sup Forums says, retard.

No, its because Democrat infected areas have niggers. But races don't differ in behavioral behavior right leftist? We're all the same.

Your inability to reason is why dehumanizes you in front of us, and why no one should feel bad when they policies you create kill you.

uh im athiest, vote republican, and think this shit is fucking wrong

I fully support raising a child in a christian household but I personally don't believe it. Not forcing my kids to believe what I believe, want them to choose themselves. Im just in a weird middleground where im 2 things that normally don't mesh

Shitty Democrats

By that logic, all of Sup Forums is democrat

I feel this way about libshits so I don't expect anything less in return

Don't act like you haven't said something similar.

This image is bullshit, hope youre trolling and not facebook tier Russian bait

>Gonzalez

There is your answer. Minorities are devoid of any compassion. It's white people's greatest strength/weakness.

Difference is we laugh but still see it as a tragedy that should've never had to happen/something that couldve been prevented.

Leftists are stuck in the it'll never happen to me mentality due to being unable to think outside of themselves.
They dont understand why things happen or cause+effect
Why do you think only retards say the phrase "causation does not equal correlation"
Last i checked cause and effect are related one way or another
A+B=5
3+2=X

>Liberals are psychotic
Maybe, but they're not shooting people, yet. Only extreme right-wing gun nuts trying to embarrass the GOP so far.

Who said I wanted indiscriminate killing?

>yuropors die in terrorist attack
LEFTISTS BTFO PART AND PARCEL

>white woman dies to black male
PAY DA TOLL LOL

>challenger plows into antifa crowd
HE DINDU NUTHIN, DA FLOOR IS CHILD SUPPORT

>liberal makes fun of tragedy
wow, fuck these guys huh?

Russian bot. You sound like one too.

Why do people insist on calling modern leftists, liberal?

>board that advocates gassing the Jews, nuking Mecca and genociding Spics on a daily basis attempts to take the moral high ground

>Only extreme right-wing gun nuts trying to embarrass the GOP so far.

Man, you leftists have a short memory, or you forgot the fear that a bunch of extreme far right gun nuts put to the US government during the 90s. You haven't seen that yet.

Because there's no difference at the end of the day.

Maybe that should change?

No Facebook? He was at comic con

Wait, what happened in the 90's?

top kek, huh?

I just think there's a kind of sadistic cunt that exists in large numbers across all populations. These people use the power of a group, and it doesn't matter which group it is, as way to indulge in their desires to inflict suffering upon other human beings. They happen to call themselves liberals today, but at their core they are just malignant pieces of shit whose purpose in life is to hurt others.

It really doesn't matter what they call themselves since the group is only a way to justify things. They go through the motions to belong to the group, then they use it as an excuse to be sadistic. The ideals they claim to hold and the beliefs they hold dear are just a mask.

You think those antifags actually give a shit about fascism? They don't. All they want is an excuse to be shitheads, and it's a pretty damn good one in their eyes. Same with these so called feminists who are using it as a platform to spew misandry.

>Ruby Ridge
>Waco

More welfare = more crime

fixed that for you, nigger.

Ah.

>Muh sides

>Gonzalez
Can we ICE this guy?

Where does this asshole work, I want to email them a PDF of his twitter history.

Don't forget OKC

>>liberal makes fun of tragedy
>wow, fuck these guys huh?
Yeah, because the victims weren't criminals.

I see trumpfags and other assorted right winger trash making more retarded comments whenever there's a massacre more often than leftists

>haha liberals died in a terrorist attack

You know you do that every time, so stop pretending you have some sort of moral high ground

Bipedal goldfish.

Good call. My bad

You’d say that exact shot of it happened in a black neighborhood. Asshat

Also OK City

And we shouldn't have stopped at Texas during the war.

>mkultra and related mind control programs have been going on since atleast the 60s to create a more docile populace that eschews and attacks self determination and actual moral virtue
>social engineering is pretty easy if you know how to do it and have the will to dominate other people

What's your point?

>"whatever you think of me, you probably are wrong"

"Gonzalez"

no....we pretty much know what you are about, you tamale lard ass piece of shit

I wish violent death upon liberals everyday, what are you a pussy?

>Los Angeles

God, I hate this city.

It's toxoplasmosis. (Currently, on the warpath against fucking feral cats)
It's not a joking matter. VERY serious disease. And yes, it could easily be why they're so completely batshit crazy.

Checked.