HOLY SHIT LOCAL GOOD SAMARITAN CUT THE CHURCH RAMPAGE SHORT BY CONFRONTING THE LEFTIST GUNMAN WITH HIS OWN RIFLE!!!!...

HOLY SHIT LOCAL GOOD SAMARITAN CUT THE CHURCH RAMPAGE SHORT BY CONFRONTING THE LEFTIST GUNMAN WITH HIS OWN RIFLE!!!! All the anti-2A shills posting non-stop about "where was the good guy with a gun lmao" BTFO!!!

news.grabien.com/story-texas-dept-public-safety-armed-citizen-engaged-killer-ending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GpKZzt29BM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a YouTuber

he's also a fudd

Who cares? It doesnt changs the fact if America didn"t have guns in the first place none of this would have happened.

It's time to be civilized and stop thinking that you need mass murder weapons just to protect yourself. That's what the police is for.

There would be far greater mass murders by the government itself if it weren't for the 2A. Look at the Holodomor, Pol Pot. We want the government to fear the people. Look at how the UK ZOG shits on its subjects, arresting them and throwing them in prison for merely speaking out in their own defense against shitskins.

Maybe if you had guns your pathetic attempt at a revolution would’ve succeeded

>27 dead out of 50
We did it bros gun rights won again

Hold on a second. The conversation is only about making guns illegal. Not about removing guns from the country.

How will you stop criminals from getting guns in the US? We can't keep drugs and knives out of prisons and in prison the government is literally allowed to search your asshole.

Making guns illegal will not get rid of guns from the US. It will just keep them out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

shooter was dishonorably discharged from the air force, it was already illegal for him to own a firearm. You think more laws would have stopped it?

Lol, says the faggot literally being stomped on by a tyrannical government.

Fuck yourself. I'm keeping my weapons.

And if heart disease and cancer didn't exist, people would die a lot less. Wow, amazing.

>only guns are used to kill people

I sincerely hope you don't ever have to experience the pain of seeing a loved one's face permanently disfigured by acid, or your daughter torn to pieces by a truck.

Literally
>I need a bigger/better/more powerful gun then the next guy to defend muhself against him
Which is breddy much the goto gun control lobby argument

Also plz no bully hickock45
youtube.com/watch?v=0GpKZzt29BM

America is a representative republic. Not a tyranny. Besides, if Blue Lives Matter then why can't you trust them with keeping law and order.
Our independence movement is a peaceful one and would prefer it to stay that way. Words are more powerful than weapons.
Hard to say he couldn't get a gun when there are more guns in America than people.
>implying common criminals can make guns
And innocent people will continue be short and you will be complacent
Not an argument, asshole.
A mass murder weapon is different than a self defense weapon. Guns are mass murder weapons. Period.

I can't wait for the Spanish govt to absolutely anally wreck you and you can't fight back because no gunz lmao

only 27 dead... we did it leddit

when you think you benefit on murder...

you become the dumbfuck in the room

Do you mean complicit, you illiterate shit? Better ban Trucks of Peace, knives, anything that could potentially become an explosive... blunt weapons, non weapons that could be used as weapons...

Or we could have a society that is resilient and prepared to fight back in case of tyranny, terrorism, or invasion, and accept that a few thousand a year will die with the tools we use to preserve our liberty.

Banning guns doesn't reduce violence or murder totals, so who cares? It reduces gun violence/murders, but frankly I'd rather be shot to death than stabbed.

good luck on your way to hell...

speaks of murder...^thinks she is irrelevant^

dies a disgusting death

please be stupid more...

>A mass murder weapon is different than a self defense weapon. Guns are mass murder weapons. Period.

Except literally all the times it's not lol

Like today. When a 'mass murder weapon' was used to stop a mass murderer.

fucking sage

How many more would have died if the Good Samaritan didn't have a rifle to step in and confront the leftist?

Why are you saging? Word needs to get out that an armed citizen stopped the antifa nutter. The dems are already clamoring for "gun control"

>if America didn't have guns

So tell us your magical plan for making all America's guns disappear and ensuring none will enter the country or be built ever again?

is she supposed to be considered attractive?

typed w/green text...

^got touched a lot by her dad^

^thinks Hillary would be a good PESIDENT^

^is a dumbfuck^

>if Blue Lives Matter then why can't you trust them with keeping law and order.
Because they sit outside until the shooter kills himself in almost every case.

If guns were illegal then why would police need guns?

you thought that was clever...

we NOW know what you thought was CLEVER...was possibly the most stupid thing you could type...

gj dumbfuck

>Being *this* picky on an anonymous Namibian Rug Dusting imageboard.

But america does have guns (more than 350 Million) and banning them isn't going to make them magically disappear.

Thank god that good samaritan was able to stop him before he killed 30 people! He really prevented a tragedy!

That would be like saying if guns were never invented this wouldn't of happened, no shit.

being this girly when she types on Sup Forums...

what a twat

she looks like a generic whore mate
i prefer cute homely girls not thousand cock stare sluts

Give up the ghost. We fucking know now.

>Besides, if Blue Lives Matter then why can't you trust them with keeping law and order.

>Implying that all gun owners like, or even give a shit about police.

Why would anyone argue with cuckalonia? Not even a real country. Spain pushed your shit in and you liked it. Go fuck yourself.

I don't understand Sup Forums sometimes. Japan has the lowest crime rates in the world, and they ban guns. They're praised because of how strict they are.

Yet if you suggest the same thing in America, a bunch of whiny cucks come out and complain about muh guns. The answer is that guns should be taken away from everyone, including the police. Your guns aren't going to do shit if the government actually goes full tyranny and you have tanks + drones marching down the street.

Yeah. People are safe in Sweden, Germany, and Britain. No doubt about that. Hey what's that place where people play sports... batcave...badmitton... OH. Bataclan. That's right.

^LOOK A DUMBFUCKING AUSSIE REALISES GUNS CAN NOT BE UNINVENTED^
^HELLO ...REST OF STUPID FUCKING WORLD^

Um, what?

>MFW grill user thinks that picture passes for a reaction face.

Are catalans the new leafs?

Big words from a man who’s country isn’t even real

The answer is gun-buyback programs. Give incentives for people to sell their guns, then melt them down. Gradually increase the restrictions on gun owners incl. background checks, mental health checks and restrict the fuck out of gun shows selling guns illegally.

America's gun problem isn't just an American problem. We're one of the largest manufacturers of arms in the world and a large amount of our arms get sold to Mexico, Canada and even Japan. There isn't an issue of guns coming up from those places, but rather us moving guns to cartels and gangs.

^LOOK A DUMBFUCKING AUSSIE REALISES GUNS CAN NOT BE UNINVENTED^
^HELLO ...REST OF STUPID FUCKING WORLD???

Japan also has a homogenous society deeply steeped in respect and the rule of law. I don't support gun bans there either, but I understand their exceptionally low crime rate

>26 dead
>Shooter was already bailing
>Cut it short

Common criminals can't make drugs like LSD either but many people with a good enough knowledge of chemistry make drugs like that because they make a shit ton of money off them

There are thousands of people in the USA who know how to assemble firearms. If guns were banned a huge number of these people would take their profession underground and make a huge fucking pile of money because guns would be worth a hell of a lot more just for the fact they're illegal

all flag hiders are isreal

>Lowest crime rates
>Ban guns
>Only guns enable crime

Are you really implying that their low crime rates have more to do with gun control than both cultural and ethnic homogeneity? I've also never seen Sup Forums explicitly laud Japan for being disarmed.

If someone wants to make an argument against guns based on things that happen, then they must refer to statistics. Statistically what you'll find is that gun homicides are overwhelmingly committed using handguns, and that just over 80% of them are gang related.

They're Japanese, not niggers. It's fairly standard to have the right to, or even an obligation to carry arms so you can defend yourself in places with hostile wildlife like Svalbard, american cities and such.

^UM...ARE YOU STUPID?^

^did you dad fondle you repeatedly?^

^DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT GUNS CAN NOT BE UNINVENTED YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER?^

Different strokes for different folks. As much of a faggot weeb as I am I'd rather live in the USA where I can own firearms (and I do) then Japan. Suggesting the entire world should follow one set of laws is fucking retarded. Hell its fucking globalism.

It's certainly not an issue of homogeneous society, considering the deadliest mass shootings in America are caused by white men, unless you want to argue that men are chimping out because of the existence of blacks/jews/whatever. But I suppose it's the American way of thinking: Rather than solve the problem directly, solve the symptoms and rake in the cash. Keep donating your money to the big execs running the NRA friend.

And even if you make that argument, removing guns from gangs and ghettos is a good thing. The last thing you want is further escalation and that's all guns do in low-income areas fueled by drug cartels.

Guns are useful for hunting and some sport. The amount of gun fetishism in America and the idea that they'll save you when drones start knocking on your door is wrong. And I bet none of you fags would light up the police if they knocked on your door to arrest you, despite them being the long-arm of the government.

So, there was a good guy with a gun and 27 people still died?

I'm sure the dozens of unshot survivors present are grateful you ignorant leftist faglord

THIS IS BULLSHIT

THERE WERE 2 SHOOTERS DRESSED IN BLACK

THE 'INTERVENING GUNMAN' REPORT IS TO EXPLAIN AWAY THE TWO SHOOTERS THAT WITNESSES SAW

>the guy should have let him drive off and shoot more people.

You are probably retarded.

and only 27 people died in the meantime
dog bless!

“How we burned in the camps...”

And this is exactly the sort of fetishism I'm talking about. Faggots like you want to believe you exist in an action film where the government goes full dictatorship and you honorably defend yourself and your neighbors from the evil government.

The one thing that's right in there is that the goal of a tyranny is to control you. And right now they control you, not through violence but through media. By buying into the NRA's line of bullshit you're buying right into tyranny.

^THIS IS THE RETARD THAT LIVES IN Washington...as a senator or congressman^

this is the dumbfuck that wants you to believe they are good senators or congress tards...

He wasn't bailing you dipshit, he started getting shot at and dropped his gun and sprinted like a typical chickenshit leftist coward

Fuck off cunt. Go peddle your commie shit somewhere else. KYS

We have the 2a. Japan does not. Japan also already had anti weapon laws for a few hundred years in any case. Also, getting rid of guns in the US is impossible. There are far too many, and we do actually need them for self defence.

Cool story, be sure to let the NVA And Taliban know they were supposed to lose.

The one thing we learned in the USA from the “6 million” is that if they had fought back and each took at least one with them, there never would have been 6 million. There will never be “6 million” here.

Lol, no.

Couple things:
Guns aren't banned in Germany like they are in Sweden or Britain, they actually have quite strange self defence laws that state (paraphrased) "you can defend yourself with whatever is the most effective but least lethal weapon compared to what the attacker has that you have on hand"
And besides, Bullshit that guns simply mean more/less crime - obviously you will have more gun crime when guns are available, but the amount and severity of crime isn't based on how available guns are.
Here In Canada there are ~33 guns per 100 people, and little to no gun crime.
In Brazil there are (from memory) ~11 guns per 100 people, and yet significant gun crime.

They have these things called "bombs". Ever hear of a guy name "McVeigh". Fertilizer and a rental truck. Park it next to the church and walk away. Same result.

You fucking moron.

This. Notice genocides happened everywhere in Europe the last century, but not here

^look..a dumbfuck almost realized guns CAN NOT BE UNINVENTED ..then she looked for carl marx to cuddle w/her in a communist spoonining event...^

We need stricter gun laws.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Mexico
Sage

He's just old, all geezers turn into fudds at some point, usually because of muh .38 or muh 1911

>how do I read English?

>It's certainly not an issue of homogeneous society

It most certainly is. When the community around you starts turning into something you don't recognize, it changes your behavior.

Patriotism is dead to me because of this. I will never shed a tear if another 9/11 happens. Now imagine someone who's whole life was his community, and it changes for the worst because of more spics and niggers

fuck off retard.

What?

what a dumb whore...

And you've got sarin gas in nip subways. Shit happens just the same. Only niggers do it regularly.

We all know how did it.

The difference is difficulty. It's far easier to stop someone planning a bombing for weeks than it is to stop someone legally owning guns and deciding one day that they're going to murder a bunch of people. Especially because no one in America bats an eye when you're carrying like some fucking action film star.

I'm glad you're comparing shit that was decades ago vs our rapidly advancing technology now. But hey, maybe dictatorships will just not use drones and automated vehicles to control you. Then you can feel safe with your guns.

Also pretty telling how you consider yourself while holding a gun, you faggot.

bazinga!!!

We have states like Vermont with high gun ownership and little gun regulation and non existent crime. Although that will probably change eventually as it becomes more colonized by ben&jerry bernie leftists

>shill
the majority of mass-shooting deaths are caused by shitskins
the majority of gun deaths are caused by crime (black and brown) and suicide (white men)
statistics include suicide in "gun violence"
real white gun violence is small
thus the homogeneous argument works
there is literally nothing corrupt about the NRA
there are no legal guns in gangs or ghettos

also:
>drones knocking on doors
someone please post the image debunking this retardation

Hitchcock45 stopped the shooter?

>Guy shoots up search
>"Hmm how do we blame the left and antifa for this?"

Sad that people want to use the deaths of innocents as ammo against the political beliefs they disagree with. This is the real America

not
one
single
fucking
to
this
^look a dumb twat thinks she is clever^

^she is not^

this is one of my favorite gifs of all fucking time

>the majority of mass-shooting deaths are caused by shitskins

In America? They've been predominantly white. Nice try faggotron 4000,

youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0

That would be damn legendary

love how russia used the hero to talk shit about freedom...Saudi Arabia blames Iran for missile launched from Yemen, warns it could be considered 'act of war'

The fact that he killed so many was because no one had a gun