youtube.com/watch?v=Roo0WYYnM54
warmane.com/
youtu.be/V7_tvYBUAdA
youtube.com/watch?v=D1SdVC2mrz8
youtube.com/watch?v=a_pyF3bM6Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=tC-ol6xY5zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE WUZ SHAMz

So is Anduin still a priest or is he full blown paladin now?

Because I play FFXIV
GAIUS VAN BAELSAR DID NOTHING WRONG!

confirmed at blizzcon that he is still a priest

cant wait for WoW Classic, see you guys in Azeroth

irrelevant, blizzard is introducing classic servers. fuck the current story, its time to start the game over.

Thats fine I guess.

Teldrassil was an inside job by Jaina to start the war off

orc fire cant melt world trees

get woke

Priests wear full plate now ehh?

This.

>willingly giving money to Jews

>irrelevant, blizzard is introducing classic servers

Good. Now people will see how retarded classic was.

OP what the fuck. We don't need people from Sup Forums coming in and shitting up the game, especially shitting up the Alliance's playerbase reputation. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I have a life and Im not a beta bitch.

It's gonna end up with like 100 players after a month

not gonna lie, seeing that mass ray of light and the alliance rising back up to fight the horde

it has this DUES VULT feel to it

might resub

hey theres a lot u can do with a 100 people at lvl 30 in classic

He's multiclass.

I played from late vanilla to late Wrath. Had a LOT of fun but that shit got boring for me after that long. TBC>ALL, literally impossible to refute.

Was he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=lwH-2Rd3KpY

A shill thread

on plebbit, the classic thread has been upboated 70k times. the new expansion thread? 12k.

I find it amusing that the ANTIFA types always play horde.

The lean slanky unwashed types see themselves as big burly strong orcs for some reason.

Orcs are nothing like antifa though, not the traditional ones at least. Orcs are about blood and honour, orcs are actually quite fascistic.

Alliance is for the true men though. Feudalism is great when the leader is great.

Democracy is never great, and often shitty. Fascism and Feudalism is great occasionally, but shitty half the time too.

There are private servers with shitloads of bugs with literally thousands of players who have already done everything including end game content, and they still want more of vanilla.

You are talking out of your ass

THIS IS OFFICIALLY AN ORC THREAD.

PULL OUT THE LOTRO ORC MEMES.

HAIL GOD EMPEROR ANDUIN

Jaina realized after being a race traitor whore for years and riding the orc cock carousel that orcs were just using her to push their agenda and nut in her ass. Now she's trying to be a "good girl nationalist" to try and erase her moss-shark past and try to deceive and marry a good Alliance boy.

>5'10 ft 190 lb human fights multiple 9 ft 550 lb orcs at once
>orcs claim they have courage and honor

Playing Legion honestly made me bluepilled, befriended Lebanese fag and become pretty good friends with him.

>implying based Garrosh isn't the most Sup Forums character in all of Blizzard
Fuck off, Alliance scum.

>Orcs are about blood and honour
Yeah man, Orcs are all about honor when they're razing Draenei cities and gang raping+torturing Draenei priestesses before throwing them off of elevated areas when they're bored of them.

Could never handle the Horde aesthetic. How do you tolerate your capital city being a bunch of dung heaps and huts filled with prognathic savages?

This.

>playing anything other than vanilla wow

youtube.com/watch?v=TcZyiYOzsSw

dont deal with de JEW
come home, white man
Everyst FRESH

Horde players went into a fucking frenzy and cheered when Saurfang cheap shotted Anduin but then went dead silent when Greymanye slapped him the fuck down.

Its at 7.8 Million right now.

>THEY ARE NO LONGER PART OF MY EUROPE
Garrosh confirmed Hitler.

Not belong able to fly is going to be killer.

I think it peaked at 12 mil, back when I played. (Wotlk)

They wanted classic WoW, they got it. But lets be real. They're gonna have additional QoL stuff that wasn't around in classic like aoe looting, pet journal etc.

horde doesnt want u to like greymane
horde shills say greymane is feeding false info into anduins ear
greymane will be anduins saurfang. greymane will take a veteran war advisor yet fatherly type rule to anduin before dying heroicly to inspire anduin into being a full blown retribution priest which is ok bc anduins not a paladin guys

Let's see, the alliance king is
>an actual faggot
>a puppet of the old gods
>genn greymane's bitch
>cannot fight
>receives the BBDD (big black dragon dick) every single day
>manages to be a puppet of the light and the void at the same time

i sometimes get the urge to play again, but don't want to buy legion and pay for sub when i know all i'll do is hop around town for a while, get bored, and log out

Literally who the fuck has time for 1x rate.

I play on a Warmane server, which is 5x xp and 3x loot rate. Even this I find slow. I can't imagine it being slower than this.

Why is the Alliance so much better than the Horde?

youtube.com/watch?v=Roo0WYYnM54

Fuck off hordefag.

Also, Illidan did nothing wrong and is literally analagous to Hitler as a character type.

STOP

12 days /played was considered fast leveling and 30 days /played to be decently geared

i lvled a rogue to 110 without raf or xp pots in 2 days played and 915 geared in 4 days played

warmane.com/

Greymane is ultimate bro tier. He fucked Sylvanas in the ass and prevented her from abusing that lantern shit. Everything he does it's to help Anduin even if his methods might be full blown savage. Greymane knows the only language the dumbass Horde understands is overwhelming force. Rogers is a cut though. No fucking idea how she maintained her rank after all the shit she did.

You cannot refute anything I said, also illidan was literally a beta cuck, the only good thing he ever did was destroying that chandelier

>video games

i lvled a rogue to 110 without raf or xp pots in 2 days played and 915 geared in 4 days played

So they've increased xp rates significantly from Vanilla to Legion?

I quit during Cataclysm so I have no idea what happened after that.

Alliance shitscum trying to shill.

see

Did you read the novel? He's a Hitler archetype.

but he was a nigger

Wait, so Mika plays WoW now?

Here's the audiobook, it's good if you have a long commute like me.

youtu.be/V7_tvYBUAdA

I leveled a mage to 70? 75? w/e in 24 hours of play in BC

Yeah because the black lives matter expansion proves garrosh is Sup Forums get the fuck out

blood elves are the true aryans

>Modern
>Clean
>Structured
>Organized
>Have advanced tech
>Best pussy
>Massive wealth when no one's being an ass and manipulating shit
>Loyalty to allied races
Gee I dunno.

>M-muh green nigger worship! Le horde blood and honor xDD

The Horde storyline was developed by the Jew Chris Metzen, it's old testament Jewry with green niggers.

Hordefags are cucked from so many angles they don't even know which direction the green penises are going to slap with next.

Been playing since Vanilla. Wow is the best game ever created. I love muslim orcs.

patrician taste
nightborne is pretty cool too

Oh come on, what's the worse that could happen? Servers where half the population are rolling white male Humans and controlling the AH economy + having constant monopoly over contested areas?

Gotta say I'm hyped to see WoW talk on Sup Forums again though.

Garrosh is LITERALLY a NatSoc Orc leader. He's the closest thing to Sup Forums of ANY Blizzard character.

>hurr nigger
No, trolls are the fucking niggers. And he kicked them the fuck out. He even had his own paramilitary SS group. Garrosh is Sup Forums.

Blood elves should just be Alliance.

I quit at that time too but tried it once for a week later. You get max level faster than you can eat a cheeseburger bro

>Muh drug addiction pride "FER DE HERD"
Faggots

>think theyre superior bc elves even though theres like 3 other types of elve
>convince orcs to nuke theramore n make mana bomb
>live in desert w savages but think theyre somehow not desert bumfucks 2
>muh 6 gillion blod elvez die 2 arthas
>literally rename their race to make others feel bad for them
blood elves r the jews desu

yes but he was brown

Undead pussy best pussy

Blood elves are literally the entire population of california

Nah dude im good

How did Garrosh's storyline end? Did he get cucked by the other green niggers wanting to ally with the Le Jaina xDDD?

kek. u mad allycuck?

Not even the trolls are niggers, there is literally nothing niggerish in WoW
The trolls are obviously aztec/mayan based and the orcs are germanic barbarians

>best pussy?
Blood elf is not best?
Stop being racist, Thrall did nothing wrong.

Almost forgot, Reminder that next expansion they are making Orcs that stand upright and are not hunched over anymore.

they have afrojamaican undertones and voodoo

At best hes closer to the black panthers than anything. Goes back in time to free "Muh slaves" just to get them to hop into our time line and chimp out

say it with me now.

>WE
>WUZ
>CONQURORZ

youtube.com/watch?v=D1SdVC2mrz8
Thrall cheated and killed him.

>is swedish
>literal cuck race

Because I’m not some degenerate manchild

>Nuked Tharamore

Garrosh was pretty based.

>Sweden

Someones projecting.

sweden is an ethnostate compared to the us

>tfw a mass of undead pussy maggots crawls on your dick while fucking
Alliance cucks will never know this feel

metaprojection

enjoy ur grenade attacks as i sit in comfy /ohio/

Sylvanas yelling "For the horde" doesn't feel right to me. I stopped playing wow after three months of TBC.

>ethnostate

You fucking have advertisements and propaganda to fuck niggers and accept this new reality that natives are going to die out. So step in line faggot

Reminder that Garrosh did nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=a_pyF3bM6Rg

Reminder that Garrosh is best Warchief all time.
youtube.com/watch?v=tC-ol6xY5zQ

He was gonna be a paladin but then threw his sword down and said "fuck this" before mass-rezzing everyone.

well im im on a comfy farm desu

>yfw when the Alliance is bascily natsoc germany talking about unity (fascism) againts the dirty green migrats, undead filthy, hairy cows, le weed man dreads trolls, and LGTB+ gay blood elfs

its character development. she has 2 be leader of all horde races not just forsaken