Secondary education in 2017

Thanks for the lesson in SJW trends, professor (((Weissman)))

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/privacy#s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saved and added to the evidence pile

He forgot to draw the black guy digging in the white guy's pocket as he raised himself. Even if the lazy nigger got a hand up he wouldn't lift himself. White man would have to do it all and then he'd slip off for being high at work.

The cartoon is clearly trying to equate modern socio-economic situation with that of slavery, which is incorrect because everyone who was enslaved at one part, isn't alive or even enslaved in today's society

What about the fact that most people in the US couldn't afford a slave and no one gave them a hand up either?

to add further to that:

How does the cartoon explain poor white people today? There are plenty of white homeless people.

The cartoon is trying (((and succeeding))) to convey that African American Peoples of Colors are somehow inferior to whites in that they could be victimized by another race. The truth is that African American Peoples of Colors are equal to whites, not inferior, and thus would never be victimized by their peers.
This racist cartoon is also implying that there's a God (there isn't) that would somehow favor whites over African People of Colors by giving whites better opportunities while leaving African American Peoples of Colors at a disadvantage. Since there is no God, there is no God to favor one race over the other.
Agreeing with this cartoon would be admitting to holding white supremacist views which should be reported to the local authorities.

>Black guy's already in rags
>Ball and chain are black
>Black guy's held down by blackness

that's just dumb
a liberal would easily counter by saying that "not owning a slave" is still a bigger privilege than "not being a slave"
man, canadians are really fucking retarded.

What school?

To any still lurking and curious as to my response

Capitaly "My" in "my guess is yes" and send that shit. Call him a cocknose for good measure.

>not backing up your claims
You're gonna get called out for making up shit on the "no whites allowed" scholarships. Bring up statistics on any drops in race related violent crime since the Civil Rights movement. If you're going to make an argument, might as well make it factual and not resort to leftist emotional rhetoric

You’re aware that there are diversity based scholarships in the US that whites aren’t allowed to apply for, right?

>implying what I said wasn’t factually correct

Yes, I am just making the point that OP should provide a footnote so that any other students or the professor reading the blog can then see for themselves they exist before calling OP a racist asshole

Oy vey! They're rejecting the narrative what a holocaust!

I am OP, I’ll go back and edit in a link to diversity based scholarships It’s anuddah Shoah!

>cuckcuckgo

Some of us graduated from jewgle

What is that black box supposed to represent? Low murder rates and parental responsibility?

Please talk more about the racism of low expectations

Correct. And the black ball and chain represent poor morality, a culture that glorifies drug use, infidelity, and lack of respect for established laws

>inb4 laws that prohibit the sale of cocaine are racist

>>duckduckgo.com/privacy#s4
>We also save searches, but again, not in a personally identifiable way, as we do not store IP addresses or unique User agent strings.
>We use aggregate, non-personal search data to improve things like misspellings.
Enjoy having your searches (((used))) by Gabriel Weinberg.

>not using searx

If it’s true that searches aren’t personally identifiable, I’m happy with the kikes knowing we’re on to their bullshit. They’re a weak and cowardly people, it should scare them that the Saxon is truly beginning to hate

Don't use "POC", just say black ffs. Stop using their stupid language, it only further incentivizes this crap.

Next time mention their manipulation of words.
The argument of 'reverse racism doesn't exist' the left uses is inherently a strawman.
They pretend that only whites can be racist, ignoring the definition of the word. They cement this by inventing their own term (reverse racism) that doesn't exist, only to claim that it doesn't exist, a strawman.
Letting them control language is forcing you to play on their field and gives them a massive advantage.

Conflating systemic racism and regular racism wasn't even a real thing before a few years ago
Amazing how quick the education system got subverted

Doesn't this comic misrepresent white's owning blacks?

It wouldn't be "help me up", it would be "get on your knees and stay there while I walk on you, since you're property, or else I will whip you".

Also, doesn't this comic sort of gloss over black enfranchisement and prosperity after abolition and prior to LBJ and the welfare state? Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell talk about marriage, employment, and literacy rates among blacks as being slightly higher than whites during that era.

So this comic downplays the relationship that was slavery, and plays up the mentality of post LBJ welfare destruction of blacks, and white resentment towards uneven distribution of resources pumped into minority communities under the guise of corrective or reparative stimuli.

Canvas fucking sucks. I wish colleges would stop using it.

Yes.

Textbook Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis play.

A+ from me user

While I certainly agree, I’d rather no go balls out and get an F from my millennial SJW excuse for a professor. Because my professor is a Jew and absolutely knows what she’s doing, the minute I use the term “they” in reference to (((their))) manipulation of language to suit their argument, she will undoubtably accuse me of being an anti Semite.