News Flash

News Flash

Being a bigot does not make you cool or hip, it just make you look like a sad loser in the eyes of sensible, smart, tolerant, and well adjusted people like myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

azelin.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/the-islamic-state-e2809cdacc84biq-magazine-1522.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go do your homework kid and then go to bed.

Cool, guess we should just let all the mestizos and towelheads come right in now. I wonder why they left their homes in the first place...

>Being a bigot does not make you cool or hip, it just make you look like a sad loser in the eyes of sensible, smart, tolerant, and well adjusted people like myself.

Cry me a river dickface

Why not? Ever meet a mexican or arab person? They are wonderful people

Ever ask them why they ran away from their country to come to a majority white one?

News Flash they are a trojan horse kid, some of them are nice but a lot of them are murderous, not a majority but if even one kills someone it's too much.

t. Soyboy

it doesnt matter to me

That's cause your being well adjusted is actually avoiding painful questions and difficult to deal with truths to maintain a state of peace of mind. That doesn't mean you're smart, it's being willfully blind, asleep or however you want to call it.

I know why they leave their country. They are bad countries

Why are they not imroving them like every other country historically have been when facing crisis? And why are they not going to countries closer to them where there's peace but instead they choose to flood europe and north america?

Why are they bad countries though? Why are most white countries nice and most non white countries not nice?

I have to go kid but just keep asking yourself questions until you know everyones motivation for everything, especially the horrible crimes they commit.

Not true. Japan is nice, they are Asian.

>calls other people bigots
>spergs out when he hears their views

speak for yourself, sweetie.

Not sure. Why?

there are a few reasons:
If we're talking middle east it's that these countries offer welfere on which they can parasitically live off
The other reason is that they want to destroy western society and kill everyone who doesn't belive in allah. Read from page 31. azelin.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/the-islamic-state-e2809cdacc84biq-magazine-1522.pdf

I'm not gonna got into much detail but all you have to know is to do your own research and don't belive in people's good intentions because people are good liars and the last thing they want you to know are their bad intentions.

So be mad at the governments offering welfare and not the migrants who just want a better home

You're making exceptions for the rule. Why are black, mestizo and Arab countries bad places to live generally?

Both of these points are one in the same the transcendent point is the juden. It benefits only the jews in the long term. We are not all soy boys like you we don’t give a shit if s migrant wants a better life, naturally they will destroy our culture and that is the most important result in our eyes

Being anti-communist makes no sense. Communists are intellectuals for a reason

Joe the muh race neo nazi from a trailer park has nothing on James the educated Marxist professor with several masters in history and science/medicine who spends his days reading Marxist theory

How is Japan the exception? I gave you a non white country that is nice.

Let me guess, you have never made a contribution to society, you think that rich white males owe you something, and reading the opinions of people who agree with you makes you feel good about yourself...

People with Neanderthal DNA are awesome, people without it are less fortunate.

There was nothing about Japan in that question.