Anyone else feel like shit because no wife, kids, nice house, nice car, white picketed fence, etc?

Anyone else feel like shit because no wife, kids, nice house, nice car, white picketed fence, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8oWl-kJ8Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yep, just realised yestoday im on the complete wrong path and i will just end up drug fucked if not careful. feels thread?

I'm 33. I've been married, divorced, lost my truck, house, dog etc. Yes, my divorce was a country song. I learned that having those things dont make you happy. You are responsible for your own happiness. You don't need to adhere to some traditional views of what a "happy life" is.

Just chase your own joy. But don't be some degenerate NEET faggot. Make things, find a hobby, a passion. Happiness will come as secondary side product of it. It may include the white picket 2.5 kids bullshit, but it's something.

>wife
no but wish I had a gf so I wouldn't be a kissless virgin anymore
>kids
fuck no, why would anyone want kids?
>nice car
no, driving isn't fun
>white picketed fence
100% pure materialism, the jews have got your brain by the balls

James 1:2 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various [a]trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces [b]endurance. 4 And let [c]endurance have its perfect [d]result, so that you may be [e]perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Yes. Im in a relationship but we've only been together for about a month. Im trying to be patient and Im hoping this is what our future will look like. I couldnt care less about a fancy car or picket fence, but a happy marriage and some mini mes running around at home would be quite nice.

Happiness doesn't really come from possessing wealth and lots of material things, but being broke all the time is no fun either. Find a Gospel preaching Church in your area user. Preferably one that teaches from a Reformed/Calvinist perspective because Calvinism is simply the Gospel.

You are free. There is a whole unfathomable world of potential and experience out there. For the sake of us that are tied down please, go fucking do something awesome with your brief window of freedom and stop moaning.

lol, this faggot and his delusional futuristic visions.

I only want nice car and even then I don't care.

As long as I can get an apartment with a balcony I can smoke off of, i'm good.

Shut up you whiney bitches. I'm 33 and have brain cancer. I deal with it. Grow a pair of nuts and live your life. When you die your wife or kids ain't coming with ya and none of the bullshit you own will be owned by you. Just do what makes you happy and fuck all to the rest.

> no wife, kids
don't put the cart before the horse - develop your ability to be a provider & protector first and then you will attract the right kind of woman, who you can start a family with
>nice house
are you in debt? do you currently rent (or live with parents)? by "nice house" do you mean big, fancy and modern, or durable, reliable and functional?
do you think you could build your own house on a cheap plot of land? vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=k8oWl-kJ8Rw
your imagination is the limit, many materials can be found cheaply or for free (lumber, stones, etc)

>nice car
necessary? what do you need the car for? if it's reliable, doesn't guzzle gas, can transport enough passengers & cargo weight, does it matter?

>white picketed fence
can you cut some simply boards out, nail them together and paint it? how much would this cost? also why build a wobbly wood fence when you can build pic related?

This.

35 here and exactly the same, even losing the truck and dogo. Miserable as fuck right now though.

I'm moving into a new house in two weeks, my fiancee will be moving in before christmas
feels good

You are just trying to make yourself feel better because you are going to die young, faggot.

>wife
99.8% chance to be whiny bitchy cunt who only wants to be treated like princess (aka not work, still bitch for free shit).

>kids
See above, only with added problem of being actual children

>nice car
Kind of overrated

>nice house
Too much $$ and you know exactly where your money is going.

>white picketed fence
Fuck that, I want a wall

Yes

I was miserable for a while too. Like most life changing events, you have to go through the grieving process. Things will better. What helped me the most was moving to different area. Passing by nostalgic places for us kept digging that grief back up. A change of location gave me a fresh start.

I'm 26 and the past 7 years i'v had kidney failure currently on dialysis 3 times a week. first got sick i swelled up with fluid so i have a lot of stretch marks too. Stupid poor with bills i can't pay with seemingly no end in sight.

Thank God i'm not starving to death, have heat for the winter and i have internet.

Who said im dying. Ur the third world fag shitskin. I actually will be glad when I do so I'll never have to deal with fucks like you.

Ehh... nah

back to /r9k/ you go buddy

>be Sup Forumsfag in highschool
>want gf
>get gf
>5 years later, wish i was single

I have the wife part, house and kids come in a year or two. I don't regret it at all but at the same time there are a lot of things I wanted to do that I can't now, and a lot of added stress. Don't go overboard and neglect work/education, but get all the fun stuff out of the way while you can.

I try to, but idk we're just not like women with a biological clock

Don't worry I won't deal with you because low class protestant mutts like you don't go to heaven. Also I might be living in a third world country, but I LIVE a high class life while you will die a poorfag death

Men have a biological clock too . They just pretend they don't.

So do something about it.

spbp

Yes.
I've been making ad revenue from bullshit lately though. Gotten more freedom.
Trying to learn computer science to do more than punch a clock. A lot of AI, maybe blockchain things have new potential for the little guy to use. Or at least get a high paying job punching a clock.

I blame feminism for making bitches fat and crazy but mostly it was the globalists forcing them to work that makes the wife, kids, house, car, fence out of reach.
The only way out is to make money while working on a political movement that can ride the epoch of efficiency we will continue to be in, for the good of the white west.

I already have the cure newfag. They got the cure for cancer down in beanerland yet? Oh yeah. That's just for us citizens here and our friendly jewish patrons. Who's protestant? Better take that peabrained religous mumbo jumbo back to /x/ or don't stay brainwashed....thats how we like ya.

I heard injecting HEROIN right into your cancer will cure it!

No, not really. But if I wanted those things I'd something about it. It's just that I don't really care about anything anymore.

Gonna inherit 2 nice houses and 2 nice cars. After that, I'll save up and buy a nice iron fence for one of my house.
But I doubt I'll ever get a gf. Guess when I'm done, I'll just hang myself on my comfy iron fence