Aurora: AR-15

Aurora: AR-15
Orlando: AR-15
Las Vegas: AR-15
Sandy Hook: AR-15
Umpqua CC: AR-15
San Bernardino: AR-15
Sutherland Springs: AR-15

Serious question what use does the AR 15 have to normal gun owners?

Now List all the people who own ar15s that didn’t shoot anybody

No

You don't get to shoot us and then demand that we turn over our guns.

Non-sequitar

The same as trucks of peace have to those who don't mow down pedestrians with them I reckon.

One is protected by the constitution though. Nothing personal, kiddo.

all have green eyes

So you're saying I should buy an AR-15 before it gets banned, basically?

>Serious question what use does the AR 15 have to normal gun owners?
It shoots bullets, are you retarded?

To defend against other people with AR15s

>normal gun owners?
what the fuck is a normal gun owner

Op: Faggot

Serious question, what use does OP have being alive?

That's next to my list of Muslims that aren't terrorists and niggers that aren't criminals.

You're too pussy to type out every phone book in every county in every state?
What a little bitch.

Yes the us people should take away all ar15's and get them replaced with m416's

>Orlando:AR-15
A Sig MCX is not an AR. Please I beseech you, do the right thing by restoring honor to your family

Incorrect nigger. If you can use the argument that the number of times a owner of a particular gun has been involved in a mass shooting, then the inverse is also allowed.

If not, the original argument itself is no -sequitur

/thread

umpqua didnt have an ar, he had pistols, he forgot his ar at home

>muh AR
good god noguns are dumb

If you own a gun you need to own mass killings.

7 AR-15s had shitty dumb fuck owners. Easily 10 million AR-15 owners aren't shitty dumb fucks. So yeah punish millions because 7 people were fucked up.

This kek!

>Lazy Commie
Shocking.

Now admit your sadistic dreams of democide.

the same reason that everyone is killed by an AK-47 in the Middle East. Its the most popular gun there. Here, the AR-15 is most popular. Which means its protected...

but those are much shorter lists than

If your muslim you need to own terrorist attacks
If you are a truck driver you need to oen the trucks of peace.

SHALL

The versatility of being able to use a ton of various calibers with a simple swap of a modular component.
The ability to kill everything from squirrels and coyotes to hogs and deer(where legal).
You can drop it down to .22lr or scale it up to .458 SOCOM or .50 Beowulf, and there's a million calibers in between.
That means if one type is sold out at the store today, I can push a couple pins and swap it to something they have in stock.
It's modular, it's inexpensive, and it's probably the best design to come out of the 20th century.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

Use? You use it against other people with ar15s.

>Had to refresh my memory on the H&K
>Almost teaching me something new about guns
This Brit is so fucking based.

Cool story meme flag user

Two of those are either confirmed false flags or hoaxes so fuck of with your liberal zio bullshit you fucking nigger faggot piece of shit.

their good at killing which means i need to own one so i can kill any of you commie fucks that tries to take it.

Please stop insulting the intelligence of thinking people.

honestly do those pimping for guns have any sense of decorum or timing; do you even pretend to give a damn about the loss of life, or is it too inconvenient to do so?

Moderate Muslims must shoulder some of the blame for violent jihad

The right to bear arms is ALREADY “infringed” for many, and for very good reason. Here’s a short list of things that could easily happen if we were to give you your way, remove all “infringements,” and completely deregulate the Second Amendment:

>A career felon could walk out of prison, and purchase a full-auto AK-47 from Walmart
>Your psycho ex could buy a sniper rifle and silencer from “some guy” for $100
>A mentally handicapped child could get a pistol from a vending machine
>Known terrorists and those with terrorist affiliations could easily purchase Stinger missile launchers to shoot down airliners, and RPGs to blow up your Hummer
>Any nutjob could walk out of the asylum, buy a grenade launcher and flamethrower, and visit your kids at school.

They started with the schools
>surely, killing children will give us gun control
but it didn't work, so they began targeting conservatives explicitly, like the anti-republican shooter, churches (twice now) and country music festivals.
they are hoping that way conservatives will bend the knee.

if they don't pass gun control now, expect more attacks targeting conservative gatherings.

Aren't fully auto machine guns banned in the usa

What is the lower gun?

Contrary to what shills say, even the majority of millenial women agree that guns for self defense and even CCW are justified and there's nothing we can do with the amount in current circulation. Not to mention 3D printing getting better.

>AR-15
>what use
obviously (((they))) don't want you to have something
it's working. shortly after vegas, a horde of GOP reps started pushing for tighter gun laws

Ruger Mini-14

ruger mini 14

They aren’t banned outright. You need a special permit. Basically only collectors and movie studios own them. You basically need to be rich.

>the inverse of an argument that quickly shits on mine does not follow
Communist gun grabbing retards everyone.

It's impossible to argue with you gun nuts. You have the standard answer for all of this. "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun." You think other church members should have been armed. You are a fucking problem on modern society and a enable racist pieces of shit to murder innocent people. Their blood is on your hands.

Nigger repellent

>Aurora: AR-15
>Orlando: AR-15
>Las Vegas: AR-15
>Sandy Hook: AR-15
>Umpqua CC: AR-15
>San Bernardino: AR-15
>Sutherland Springs: AR-15

AR-15 is quite popular in there. Does this make AR-15 a good gun?

>Flag
>Wants to disarm you so he can achieve this:

Because he knows otherwise he'll be BTFO like pic related.

I don't know why commies even bother commenting on the gun issue. It's beyond obvious they just want to facilitate their dreams of mass murder.

I agree. The problem is semi-automatics in general. Outlaw all semi-automatics.

Sure you could go on a shooting spree with a revolver or a bolt-action but you'll be shooting way less and reloading way more.

>Your psycho ex could buy a sniper rifle and silencer from “some guy” for $100
This is actually true, though. It happens all the time on /k/.

Yeah guns make it a lot harder to slaughter dissidents. We can’t have that during the revolution.

Yes and no. You can buy and own a machinegun IF it was built and registered prior to May 19, 1986. To purchase one you have to send a check and a request to the ATF, the gun guys, and then they probe your background for a few weeks. Although the current turnaround time is 6-8 months because all the data has to be manually entered into the computer system. If you're approved, they send you a tax stamp and you can get your $20,000 or more gun. $20k is about the low going rate for an M16 these days.

Shooting communists

defense against the government

> gommunist flag
> anti gun

Is this trolling or honest retardation I can't tell.

>seriously believing the fighting oppression memes
Seek professional psychiatric help

You should be glad mass shotters are too retarded to know other rifles are more lethal than AR15s. Let them believe in their video game fantasy memes to give us a better chance

Those people in Vegas and that church in Texas? Communists, every last one.

For when the day of the rope comes for soyboy commies like you

Law-abiding gun owners killed nobody today other than a few niggers and a loose wingnut or two. Settle down faggot. We're not going anywhere.

>ITT
idiots that fall for bait.
newfags need to leave, you bring nothing to this site other than bumping troll threads.

FBI definition of mass shootings is predominantly done by pistols though.
And even with the sketch loose interpretation of the 2nd amendment there are legal precidents that prevent handgun bans, due to them being in "wide use".

>An awb was tried from 1994-2004
>proven to have had no effect

>what is the taliban and vietcong

kill yourself

Have mine in my safe and going to add another for christmas.

Thank you for your post. $0.02 has been deposited to your account from EverytownUSA 501.C4 PAC.

>Outlaw all modern firearms that make up 80% of the market
Yeah, good luck with that.

Semi automatic means one bullet is fired per trigger pull. You'd be outlawing most revolvers with that definition as well.
Again, good luck with your non-solution pipe dream.

Serious question: Why do you fixate on 0.01% of murders?

>comparing suicides to terrorism

fucking off yourself.

drones can't kick your door open at 3am and search your house for contraband

Defending yourself against the AR-15 that is being shot at you regardless of whether or not they're legal because criminals, by definition, disobey laws.

Australia's gun reforms following the Port Arthur massacre in 1996 have stopped gun related mass murders completely. Not one since.

and suicides by firearms are down by 74%

It's the most popular rifle in the country you fucking retarded nigger.

>tfw celebrated getting burger citizenship by spending 25 grand on a BAR
worth it desu

Because they’re the most horrible. If they cared they’d focus on handguns.

If you don't like the constitution, you should leave.

Are you seriously advocating shooting at police? I've reported your post to the FBI and mods.

Most of /k/ is noguns.

If I wear a rich man I’d be operator as fuck. I’d buy every gun in Rambo.

Citation needed

If they cared they'd ban single motherhood

When antifa or black lives matter comes marching up YOUR street, you’ll be glad you have the right to own an AR-15

does australia's constitution/bill of rights enshrine gun ownership as an inalienable right? Because if it does then we can talk about it being ported over to the USA

I know... let’s ban the AR-15... then this stuff won’t happen anymore

Aurora: False Flag
Orlando: Mudslime
Las Vegas: False Flag
Sandy Hook: False Flag
Umpqua CC: /r9k/er
San Bernardino: Mudslime
Sutherland Springs: Commie

Or just have a skin tone test to get a firearm.

I think it just requires five justices to think a bit differently about the meanings of words.

reg·u·late
ˈreɡyəˌlāt/
verb
past tense: regulated; past participle: regulated
control or maintain the rate or speed of (a machine or process) so that it operates properly.
"a hormone that regulates metabolism and organ function"
synonyms: control, adjust, manage
"the flow of the river has been regulated"
control or supervise (something, especially a company or business activity) by means of rules and regulations.
"the organization that regulates fishing in the region"
synonyms: supervise, police, monitor, check, check up on, be responsible for; More
set (a clock or other apparatus) according to an external standard.

Haha you noguns faggot, no. You cannot change caliber on an AR you fucking idiot. Holy shit how fucking dumb are you? The reciever is different for each, same as the barrel. There is no swapping modular parts ya fucking nonce.

>constitution/bill of rights enshrine gun ownership as an inalienable right?
Thats an amendment, so not a right

Hey I'm meet you guys half-way. When they wrote that thing they only had muskets and shit.

Almost one in the same LOL

Surely they can't all be in good enough condition to warrant 20k or more if they were built prior the 1986

Where does it say "Shall be infringed due to questions of use"?