Ban ALL fucking guns in America

Ban ALL fucking guns in America.

Repeal the 2nd amendment

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

east coast best coast

>tfw resident of state with lowest gun deaths and best education

Fuck you pasta nigger come and get them.

Nope, you can't claim gun control as the solution this time when the shooter was a lefty.

That's like assasinating the president and saying, "welp, now we have to vote for my party". You lost your right to push your agenda when your side causes the massacre

Did those gun deaths include suicides? Also, I'm curious about the number of death by knives in European countries. I bet it's just as High if not higher.

Ban assault vehicles.

He's a leprechaun nigger actually.

Agreed

correlate that graph with % of population that has niggers/spics

>shooter was a lefty.

top kek

if he was a "lefty" he wouldn't have committed a shooting, and likely wouldn't even have owned guns.

Are you retarded

150 people were killed in London last year (out of 10 million people) some of them were by knives, let’s say 3/4.

You have cities that keep company with Central American countries in terms of homicide rates.

rural and suburban retards

fuck off faggot. will NEVER happen until YOU start killing people who won't give up their guns

go fucking kill yourself you psycho nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

Except it's the urban cesspits where these things mostly happen. How's Toronto treating you Xer?

Suck our dicks, potato nigger, then we'll consider it.

Why is this showing gun deaths instead of deaths?

We prefer the term 'person of potato affiliation'.

nope.
(checked)
yep.

> implying 18-19 by 100.000 is a lot.
hahaha, you fools. Here in Brazil we got cucked by the jews, and they took our guns, and guess what?
The country's murder rate is 61.5/year.

WTF Are you doing here?
Get back to telling yer ma you're going to "afterstudy" when you suck off some nigger in an alleyway after your antifa meeting you big Dub faggot.

Ban niggers you mean?

I'm sorry but are New Jersey and California not urban states?

Quick reminder that nothing outside Dublin is irrelevant. Bunch of inbred culchies

>Shooter wasn't legally allowed to own guns

We need more gun laws! REEEEEE

61500 people were mudered in 2016*

That's 30.75 by 100.000

"gun deaths"
you mean suicide?
like people won't suicide without guns, that's retarded

now do it with niggers

embarrassing post please delete and if you can't remember flags please learn how to hover your cursor over them

You're absolutely right: nothing outside Dublin is irrelevant.

Dublin, on the other hand, is completely irrelevant.

You're some gobshite, lad. Learn to type.

>gun deaths
>deaths
>deaths ≠ homicides
Ill bet my entire bitcoin treasury that data includes suicides and police ending violent criminals

Nah, just ban the leftist demographic. Problem solved.

Ok, now take out suicides and show the data by race.

>(((educated)))

Best indoctrinated maybe. I guess thats why your state loves corrupt democrats more than anyone else.

>not knowing that our rights are derived from God/nature and thinking a piece of paper gives us rights
europoors are truly the worst

This

OP is a stupid fucking mic

Gas all Irish apes.

Thank you for your post. $0.02 has been deposited to your account from EverytownUSA 501.C4 PAC.

Friendly reminder that removal of weapons of war from the populace is a centuries old system of subjugation of conquered peoples. This is from Herodotus' Histories, quick background on it- The Persian King Cyrus had defeated the Lydians of Asia Minor, yet the Lydians rebelled due to the incitement by a Greek named Pactyus. Cyrus asked Croesus what to do with the Lydians, and Croesus gave this advice in order to have the Lydians spared-

>Cyrus said to Crœsus as follows: “Crœsus, what end shall I find of these things which are coming to pass? The Lydians will not cease as it seems, from giving trouble to me and from having it themselves. I doubt me if it were not best[157] to sell them all as slaves;...and can I feel surprise after this that they have revolted from me?”

>Thus he said what was in his mind, but Crœsus answered him as follows, fearing lest he should destroy Sardis: “O king, that which thou hast said is not without reason; but do not thou altogether give vent to thy wrath, nor destroy an ancient city which is guiltless both of the former things and also of those which have come to pass now: for as to the former things it was I who did them and I bear the consequences heaped upon my head;

Pay attention here-
>But the Lydians I pray thee pardon, and lay upon them commands as follows, in order that they may not revolt nor be a cause of danger to thee:–send to them and forbid them to possess weapons of war, but bid them on the other hand put on tunics under their outer garments and be shod with buskins, and proclaim to them that they train their sons to play the lyre and the harp and to be retail-dealers; and soon thou shalt see, O king, that they have become women instead of men, so that there will be no fear that they will revolt from thee.”

tl;dr to subjugate a people take away their weapons and turn their men into women.

Look at LA and the general distribution of gun murders per capita. Urban cesspits light up the night with degeneracy.

>gun deaths
>deaths, not murders
>includes suicides
Cool story bro

If we repeal the 2nd we can all go out and get swords and have massive fucking battles in the streets like the old'n days..

Nothing outside Dublin is relevant. Bunch of inbred culchies.

Or just drown commies.

It's their constitutional right. Let them kill each other. Less amerimutts in the world. Go 'murica.

put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard

>run outside with sword
>take two steps and get shot by some nigger
>remember that criminals don't care about your silly laws

>bible belt poster

laffin at ya my man

enjoy doing literally nothing for the world and having no chance at changing it

no don't it's fucking hilarious

Take out suicide deaths and try again.

Homicide rates have very little to do with gun laws because criminals don't follow laws.

But I do agree that low gun restrictions means more gun suicides.

And why not? You want to argue that no Democrat owns guns?

haha

Reminder to sage all threads against 2a posted by disarmed faggot slaves.

Most of the murders on the "white" side are caused by hispanics yet Mexico or any other Latin American country has a higher murder rate than 1.55/100,000.

So I'm not sure you can just transcribe the nigger numbers to anything meaningful.

If anything it proves that the US niggers would be even more violent if there were not living in a country with an organized justice and police force

Why isn't CA the lowest? There are states with the "weakest" gun law restrictions with less deaths per 100k than the strictest state (CA)
Data illiteracy at its saddest

Go eat potatoes and get drunk, fag. Worry about your own country.

Kys

Biased data is biased. chart legend indicates "strength". what is their definition of strength. fuck off with your weak implied facts

Because the East Coast has Universities and the West Coast has Mexicans.

the time has come

fuck off you pasta eating faggot the red states also have like 40% niggers as populations which is Europes future now too. Have FUN

I think I'll stroll over to the gun store tomorrow and buy another handgun and rifle just for fun. I won't even have to wait around for a background check.

this graph is more or less a nigger map of thje united states, note the southern states have the highest murder. Also funny is the fact that they made states like maryland and illinois a 3, when those should be a 1

>gun deaths
>not total murders

You idiot, do you understand statistics? This includes JUSTIFIABLE homicide, suicides and accidents. It also ignored murders by other means, which can be considerable. Also, fuck you for trying to tell us how to live.

Go spread your cheeks for the queens dick you potato rapist.

I knew there was something wrong with this chart. The title reads gun deaths per 100,000 people, but the chart actually ranks (with a liberal system) gun laws. Lying fucks.

Go fuck yourself.

come get em bitch

This has to be fake, if that many gun deaths happend in Wyoming they'd be down to zero population in like 3 years

common sense truck reform, coming soon

it's per 100,000

plurality of wyoming households are armed

compare this with other states rife w/ civilians that dont have any guns at all

Fuck you, you whiskey addled mick fuck.

>gun deaths
>vast majority of which are suicides

try harder. look at homicide rates by state and get back to me.

Ban 'em! Then I'll buy up the old barrels for a dollar each and make 'em into front loaders to sell at flea markets. Bwahahaha!

Umm maybe you should go study the 2nd Amendment before showing us meaningless charts you stupid faggot

yeah, gun deaths. the thing that needs to be reduced you tard

>no argument so lemme fallaciously point out some strawman fact about your factual data

Fixed your shitty image for you.

>implying suicides is the same as homicide

I don't give a fuck. Suicides have no bearing on public safety otherwise Japan would easily be more dangerous than America. It's your life to end as you see fit.

Fuck you potato nigger. A beta-cuck decendent of Eire did the shooting.

how about this time you just count regular homicides instead of your precious "gun homicides"?

You don't even live here, fucking potato nigger.

Ban assault Democrats

>ctrl+f "strength"
>1 post

Seriously this, what the fuck?