Does anyone here hold normal political views,or is everyone here a crazy right winger?

Does anyone here hold normal political views,or is everyone here a crazy right winger?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to buttfuck her pussy

fpbp

>implying crazy right wing views aren't normal

Most of the people here are leftists sick of other leftist’s shit or moderates/centrists. 99% of everything you see here is ironic shitposting and memes, even if it looks serious.

Her eyes aren't even.

>buttfuck
>her pussy

please demonstrate this technique

Nice shitpost :^)

why do women pretend to be human

Right-wing is normal. Even libs say this. That's why they call themselves alternative and shit.

Crazy right winger here.
I distaste homosexuals, gay marriage should be banned, blacks can't survive in our societies because our IQ is higher though I don't wish them any harm and I believe all Muslims are terrorists.

Why not bother browsing the LGBT board
Suits you OP

I believe in a monarchy runed empire where everyone can live in peace except niggers

Like many here, I'm a libertarian. Where I'm different is that I believe it should be applied especially to our sexual lives. What we do in our bedrooms is our business.

She has the herp.

>pol is satire
hahahaha okay, that's a good jewish trick
>most people here are leftists sick of other leftist's shit or moderates/centrists
Never seen that one before, is that the new shilling tactic?
You have to go back.

I'm left-wing on some sectors and right-wings in others. I adapt my ideas to the evidence I see presented from all sides.

Most people on /pol used to be LARPers but of course lots of people now really believe the neonazi discourse, because of Poe's law that says that when a community plays ironically the idiot for too long it ends up being invaded by idiots that take it literally

I just come here to shitpost

Nobody has a symmetrical face. Go look in the mirror, crooked face. Your bad side is fucking it up

It's an old technique taught by dark age northern Spain monks. Even though they weren't allowed to have sexual relationships or even any relationships with any outsider, they managed to develop a way to have gay sex, while still making it straight, as they would buttfuck pussies, not man's assholes.
But it became an unknown art when the monasteries slowly faded away and became more touristic, thus allowing the monks to actually get laid. But us, old virgins, have rediscovered documents describing how to do it.
If you come over to my place an drop your pants, I'll show you how to do it, no homo.

she would be so hideous if she were a guy

nigga what

Some of us are OK
>don't go to the roads tomorrow

I have normal shitlib views on the environment, but otherwise want deathcamps, deathsquads, terror-famines, etc. etc. for all leftists, degenerates and shitskins.

awww, did I hit a nerve you inbred freak?

Center right. Here for the talk of the shootings. Some of the crazy guys have some points to though.

the only thing to my right is the wall. i am immune to jewish "situational morality", and evolutionary political beliefs. this is the only "normal" place left in the west

>normal political views
>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
you tell me

Why are you pretending that we don't have shills and bots here? You are a terrible person/bot.

I don't know what a rightwinger is since in Europe everyone who's not a crazy leftist is a rightwinger according to them.

DROPPED

If you're a being, you're very very sick.

>Sup Forums
>normal anything

nigger are you stupid or are you dumb?

Define Normal

/thread

We are mostly center-right to right.

Ever heard of Poe's Law?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

I voted for Obama. Now Im a crazy right winger.

>argumentum ad populum

>normal political views

I bet you shit and piss like everyone else too.
The fuck are you on about lad. To which comparison are you making this all to? I've got a cute fucking question for you, why is it you find yourself drawn to making that your centralized notion of normality? To follow up, why would you venture out of your metaphysical normal dwellings of thought into the outside circles of that which you do not know, and then presume to label all things based on your false notion of normal centralization?
You're a fucking case of numnuts 400 years ago believing the Earth is the center of the solar system.

Well I don't want to gas anyone, I guess that separates me from the rest of Sup Forums?

The problem is what was considered common sense, logical and moral for a long time and by different cultures until around 1960 in regard to immigration now is "crazy right wing".

Been browsing here for 6 years. was unironically 14/88. Now I'm a registered Democrat who has donated $1,000 to the DNC after seeing the Republicucks fail at healthcare and show that they're incompetent as fuck, and I'm going to donate more when next year comes around. Still like guns and hate spics tho.

This thread is great. I liked it a lot when it was posted yesterday and it's only getting better. :D

Oh wait no it's not good. Not at all. OP is a filthy faggot.

Faggot faggot faggot. :D

Been browsing here for 12 years. was unironically centre-right. Now I'm a registered RWDS who has donated $1,000 to the 1488 childrens' fund after seeing the Republicucks fail at healthcare and show that they're incompetent as fuck, and I'm going to donate more when next year comes around. Still like guns and hate spics tho.

>normal
>Not right winger

I have bad news for you leaf

Crazy ultra nationalist

I want to throatfuck her butt

If you're not Right, you're wrong. Left is the hand of the devil.

kys maplefaggot
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

I wish to nestle between her bare breasts.

This also sounds good.

>crazy right winger
woah..you just ruined all of my arguments

Is this her?

Now I wanna fap to Laci Green. Thanks a lot user.

>Nope, her cock is not that long.

i dont have strong political opinions

i only come here to instigate and memepost

Yeah I'd honestly consider myself pretty normal but these days there's nowhere to express that.
It's all insane SJW Tumblr bulllshit -> Reddit leftism or ranty conspiracy theory false flag FB posts -> Sup Forums

I don't really fit in with any of them so I shitpost everywhere. Welcome to politics in current year.

I really wanna motorboat her boobers

Get back in line bucko, I was first!

some people have their own dogma that is neither normal or crazy right winger. also, shills talk lefty but are paid to, so they probably ironically believe more in capitalism. and then there's (You), a 1 post by this ID bot.

What's considered normal fuckboi?

I'm left and right. I just come on here to laugh at the nigger jokes

I think one's political proclivities are private, and not necessary to declare to just anyone who asks.

That's why voting booths are closed to only one voter at a time.

Whether a person will divulge their affiliations or party is entirely up to that person, and again, not required information for anyone for anything except ...voting.

And there are some who make no bones about their political stances and freely advertise without even having to ask.

Who /moderateLibertarian/ here?

-pro abortion
-bring back stem cell research
-need good balance of environmental issues and industry
-don't care about gays
-more corporate/financial/political sector accountability

-pro guns
-all for clamping down on illegal immigration and wall
-fuck the whole trans bathroom shit
-sanctuary cities/states need to be put in their place
-states shitting on the Constitution need to be reigned in brutally

chopping your penis off and wearing pretty dresses

seems right wing but where is the race realism? how can you deal with blacks having an average IQ of 85? one third of them are literally retarded from birth

pull them out of poverty. Teach them about birth control.it's not different than poor white community. Any poor community is filled with crime and broken homes.

>pedos

You get the rope.

how in the fuck is a community where every third person is literally retarded going to pull themselves out of poverty? 60 years of help and it's only getting worse. get real or off yourself

>60 years of help

Hahaha no. They were put into some corner in every city and then forgotten about.

"were put"
"forgotten about"
unlike all the white settlers who do shit on their own and don't need someone spoonfeeding them their success. obviously, because not every third white is legit retarded.

Thought it was anal warts, maybe both?

>tfw noticed how crooked my face is when looking at pictures of myself

even what?

some of us are relatively reasonable right-libertarians (ancaps and paleo-libertarians), but pretty much everyone here - including us - recognizes the following points:

1. the reality of race, the statistical averages for racial and ethnic groups, are too important to ignore, and that they support the obvious fact of inheritable traits along ethnic and racial lines (including ones that affect behavior and intelligence).

2. homogeneous societies tend to be far more efficient and peaceful than multicultural ones.

3. everyone - including whites - has a right to maintain the integrity of their group and form closed societies, communities, families etc... and that everyone has a right to discriminate, or not.

4. there is a worrying trend in mainstream western media and politics (which is thankfully slowly reversing itself in some places) of instilling guilt and self-hatred in whites, while demanding we be tolerant - or even embrace - the abject failures in other groups.

5. lax and open door immigration policies (including amnesty laws) in the west, actively disenfranchise whites (not to mention decent, westernized, right-thinking asians, jews, blacks etc...) and violate their rights by foisting members of foreign - often hostile - cultures upon their communities.

we can differ vastly on interpretations of the "jewish problem" / inappropriate jewish influence on the matters mentioned above, sexuality, drug use, and some other things, but you'll find that on the five aforementioned points, barely a soul here would disagree. in-fact, if you don't recognize the five aforementioned points as true and accurate, you and oblivious fool and have been duped.

o shit is that applemilk?

truly, a role model for a whole generation of internet whores and race traitors

Most people here are Post-modern leftists and Chad Neo-Liberals.

>you and oblivious fool
you *are an* oblivious fool

my sincerest apologies for the syntactical snafu

Dammit user! I almost choked on my drink!

Anyone on the far left or right are equally fucked in the head and socially retarded.

POST HER NUDES

Shill faggot.

we do what we can to disrupt the right winger bullshit, I mean just look around lol

1. Sup Forums is one person
2. i am the one person known as Sup Forums
3. i am a crazy right wing fuck
so yes, come up and get me if you don't like it, nigger

one person known as Sup Forums here, i just wanted to add here that the inquisition did nothing wrong and were on the right track

I do; I'm here to mock, argue and remind.

>eye can't even

only when it suits me

The correct answer is to take the best from both sides and discard the useless and harmful from both sides.

Too bad she’s gained 30 pounds now

Check’d and kek’d

Fuck her ass so hard that you break through her intestinal walls and into her pussy. Thus, you can buttfuck her pussy.

Lurk before you post faggot.
saged Sup Forums

I used to be left wing but that was before I was red pilled on IQ and cultural differences. I always knew that non-white cultures were inferior but I believed that with the right kind of social engineering and economic fairness that we could bring them up to a first world level. It’s now obvious to me that the high IQ people’s, whites, Jews, and East Asians, should dominate the rest of the world and use it’s resources to create utopias in their respective parts of the world.