Can FBI agents use Sup Forums?

>be me
>around 130 IQ at 16, accepted into gifted programs since first grade
>use Sup Forums

Am I dirtying my chances at being an FBI agent by using this site? I understand they do an exstensive background check before recruiting and I'm certain they'd get ahold of my internet history. Not to mention I'm a nationalist and pro-right wing, should I cease my faggotry or should I be alright.

really don’t think so
too 1984-ish
but if it’s your dream, maybe better safe than sorry
but if you’re an autist, where can we go then?

as long as it’s President Trump, nothing to worry about

No I work for a government agency and I post here all the time.

Hopefully after the purge Trump recruits some weaponized autists.

shut up fag bitch chink gook paki nigger spic zipperhead dunecoon chug cracker honky bitch

we are smarter than 70% of the bureau.

and they can't even deliver a single cookie.

Unless you incite terrorist shit, don't worry about it. Background checks for clearances do not encompass your entire online post history.

ProTip: you don't want overly smart people to be in law enforcement. You want them to do not think. Not saying you want dumb people either but slightly above average is ideal.

Bestbuy manager here,

AMA

It's not going to make a difference unless you're on a watchlist for saying blatantly criminal things on here (which many LARPers do)

That's reassuring

Why would you want to be part of one of those traitors? You tool.

When are you going to get a real job?

underage b&

Have you seen the prices at Bestbuy?

Fuck dude, It's a fucking scam.

>we are smarter than 70% of the bureau
Even if this true, Sup Forums is full of apathetic and depressed losers while FBI agents are paid 6 figures.

>130 IQ
ah I see your IQ is nearly as high as mine! Tell me my friend is your favourite tv show Rick & Morty too?

Fucking retarded normie, why is my Sup Forums so full of filthy normies?

Reality Winner got through and got security clearance with all the shit she had, I wouldn't worry.

Sadly if you are a white male you are going to have major problems getting into the FBI, based on what I've heard about affirmative action. etc.

That's muh point. When are you going to stop being a merchant and do something useful with your life?

> FBI makes use of degenerate patsies all the fucking time.

I don't see them making an exception for you....oh wait, your IQ tho.

Don't smoke weed and you'll be fine.

>around 130 IQ at 16, accepted into gifted programs since first grade

They'll use you and dump you if you're actually gifted.

FBI is full of dark secrets and plus it's a stressful job, you get power but it's not even worth it. I'd much rather be a depressed "loser" than work for the federal Jew.

>go to a top 10 law school
>learn another language
>do a fuck ton of extra curricular activies
>be good at math
>dont get into any trouble with the law
>have good credit, no debt outside of student loans

welcome to the bureau

by posting this, you're fucked. oh well. Can always work for the DNC and then get suicided.

Fbi agents are exclusively above average intelligence

>Tfw parents refused to put me in elementary gifted program
>Tfw refused honor/AP classes
>Tfw refused honors program in college
Intellectual elitism is cancer

THIS
H
I
S

What about the CIA? It's full of autists who put LSD in their fellow employee's coffee just for fun.

As long as you're either a linguist, SF, an accountant or a lawyer you'll be good.

Good luck trying to get into the FBI. There's a federal hiring freeze right now. Also Affirmative Action policies make it so that straight white male candidates who aren't disabled or veterans will almost never get accepted.

>LSD

salvia or ketamine would be funnier

>130 IQ
>implying you can even begin to understand R&M

Mossad and KGB through the CIA already have their moles in the FBI.

It's just comical at this point. Most of America couldn't give a shit about cannabis at this point, but it remains as kind of a cultural watershed for the feds. No wonder they're infested with Mormons.

Are some of the people on Sup Forums not FBI?

>be me
>be in the special GT kid classes for fucking ever
>iq 140 by age 10
>discovered numerous scientific principles in numerous disciplines through own research and intuition by high school
They'd be stupid not to pick us up

Didn't stop my dad from working at Nintendo.

What happens if I say I'm a disabled black woman?

Pretty sure it's just me after the Sabu thing.

>tfw refused to do anything that challenged me because it's too hard
FTFY

this. CIA are jews

This sounds accurate to me. I suspect top 25 law school would be sufficient for FBI.

To be fair

>Background checks for clearances do not encompass your entire online post history
Not yet anyway.

rofl jesus christ.
Stay away from drugs. Don't get in any financial trouble. Don't join any extremists organizations.

Did you work for gov before frequenting pol?

It will probably improve your chances since they'll have insight into how you actually think. That is, unless you're some wacko bipolar fruitcake or something who likes to make insane ramblings. Then you go straight on the terrorist/subversive watch list.

The CIA are jews. FBI is closer to criminal justice.

If you smoke weed in college they do not care about it they just don't want you smoking weed while you handle sensitive materials. This goes for heavy drinking too.

>Have good qualifications
>Want to apply to FBI
>Check online to see what jobs they offer
>All jobs require you to have a Secret or Top Secret security clearance
>"ok well let's see what sort of jobs are in the private sector"
>private contractors all require you to have a Secret or Top Secret security clearance
>what the fuck?

psst, its called the military. Also companies will get you one if you have a particular skill they need.

I just assume they do already. I also assume selfies are basically self-offered passthroughs to NGI, and mics are always open.

It is what it is.

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW? OR DO YOU EXPECT SOME FBI EMPLOYEE TO ANSWER YOU ON HERE?
RETARD. YOU'RE EVIDENCE THAT IQ TESTS MEASURE ONLY A PART OF THE COGNITIVE CAPACITY

>Background checks for clearances do not encompass your entire online post history.

ooooh, right. Gotcha. Haha!

>Unironically wanting to be in classes full of Jews, Poos, and Chinks
>Implying school matters beyond molding you into the model wageslave
There are avenues I wish to pursue, academia isn't one of them

CIA is a fun job but you wont get anywhere career wise if you are not a Satanist, you'll remain a field grunt in the lower ranks. The CIA is comprised of the world's ruling families, typically Jewish. The CIA owns the FBI, both do intelligence work. If you're in the CIA you get to deal with aliens, angels, extra dimensional beings, secret technology(like in Area 51,) secret space program, big philosophical questions, OOPA, and xenoarchaeology, basically all the fun stuff. The FBI deals with that too but to a lesser extent.

You could be the real Internet Police then kek

FBI does intelligence gathering and also have a secret X-files branch, like in the show.

I have a Master's degree as well as a B.S. and a B.A. I speak fluent Mandarin and have work experience.

But yeah, I think I'll probably just enlist and get this shit over with. It's bad enough that Affirmative Action is working against me. If I'm not a veteran then it's going to be hard getting my foot in the door.

You know nothing...

Some people may have more background such as And I agree, intelligence, knowledge, and wisdom are the three aspects of "cognitive capacity" I possess high IQ especially for my age, in which case intelligence is probably the most important of the 3 aspects.

>The FBI deals with that too but to a lesser extent.
Sure thing Agent Mulder.

you watch rick and morty?

Do they know why empaths love cinnamon toast crunch?

Why the fuck would you want to be a whore for the deep state?

If you're that gifted you're not going to want to go into a job with the federal government. The ceiling is too low, like what do you hope to make 150k after 20 years? You can make that anywhere in the private sector a hell of a lot quicker. You're going to want to start your own business or work for a large corporation with endless advancement opportunity.

Agent Scully is hot but she is to old for me. :( but man whay a looker! Hot redhead. To bad she cucked humanity by fucking an alien or something.

Listen, how the government works is if you have a skill set they REALLY need badly, they'll hire you.

So, make sure you have something to offer and aren't just a generic normie with a toilet paper degree.

Reminder: Reality Winner had a fucking SC because she knew Farsi, imagine if there was at least 10 other people who bothered to study Farsi. I guarantee you she'd be working at Starbucks instead of trying to leak documents like a retard if that happened.

Not being a fuckup helps your case though.

>To bad she cucked humanity by fucking an alien or something.
Yeah shit sucks, but at least it wasn't that fish person thing from that one episode.

Can I apply for a job at any of your nigger spying agencies Cletus?

Perhaps they feel a comforting feeling. Also, your question sounds like code, but I don't know the answer to your code phrase, if it is one, so I'm not in your top secret clique.

IQ of 150 is the MINIMUM to get into the FBI, brainlet.

>should I cease my faggotry or should I be alright

The most important thing about background checks is to be 100% honest.

They don't care if your a fool, but being a liar will destroy any chance of employment.

As is often the case, the cover up is worse than the crime.

I have a dod secret clearance and I use Sup Forums every day. You'll be fine.

There's definitely some sort of partitioning in these agencies. Many CIA officers are just your average LEO type of guys and obviously wouldn't be into weird occult rituals or whatever it is the crazier people in the higher levels of government are into.

There might be secret agencies that make up special services and are called something different. I think the heads of the CIA and FBI are all involved in things like the Trilateral Commission though.

>Also, your question sounds like code, but I don't know the answer to your code phrase, if it is one, so I'm not in your top secret clique.

Nah, just a little 4 dimensional mindfuck.

I originally wanted to be an entrepreneur and/or politician, but I learned politicians are demons and I've always been more interested in criminal justice.

Planning on working for the FBI, CIA or NSA
Have experience w/ USAF and completed my degree
We'll see

Underage b&

This.

Honestly, can't emphasize this enough.

Don't be evasive, it's probably why most people fail.

I've done extensive research on this, there is nothing of the sort.

You will Never work with us.

But I do every day, whether you like it or not :^).

If you want to see who holds the real powers and who rules these organizations look to the secret societies and the occult. The CIA desperately use scoentists and mathematicians to link the various fields of science into a unified spiritual theory and connect math and science to spirituality, but not for the benefit of humanity, even though they often leak a lot of their secret knowledge through their controlled opposition plants anyway(like Infowars and Killuminati for example.)

Become a private investigator.

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE'S NOT TROLLING?
HOW DO YOU KNOW HE ISN'T THE JANITOR?
ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BASE YOUR DECISIONS -FOR THIS PARTICULAR QUESTION- BASED ON A RANDOM POST?

Why don't you try working on being a proper LEO first, and less of a bitch, OP. First things first.

This is a good plan, but not the only route.
Glut of law school people.

For me it was the other way around. You have a ghetto, you put some beat cops on it. You have the worst slum on the internet, you shouldn't be suprised that the cops roll by every once in a while.

CIA is more like 90 percent observational autistic analysts, 10 percent asshole psychopath chads willing to fuck up shit for AMERICA.

What do you base your claims on? I'm going to claim that the right mindset to work in a big, government agency, and produce shit that other parts of the government can use is the most important thing.

If it turns out you're not as special as you think you are, and end up being a career beat cop, will you still be ok with your choice?

You're certainly right, I wasn't planning on lying, just wondering if I should stop my distasteful activities.

>4 dimensional
Time?

>I've done extensive research on this, there is nothing of the sort.

Sub 140 IQ people can't even do proper research. I'm surprised you can even wipe your own ass.

Judging by your "im a high IQ good goy" preface to your question you are underage and will be presented with many more opporunities to severely fuck up your professional reputation before the feds will ever consider you. Don't worry, you'll do something way worse than shitposting my dude

I doubt there's a literal man at the desk watching our every posts, but it's naive to think that mass data collection isn't happening.

yes the FBI uses Pol/ sometimes the pictures of dead stephen paddock and the images of the room were leaked here by an FBI agent or someone in law enforcement, the night of the shooting.

I thought we all worked for the government?

you have to go back