What do we do about the White Male problem ?

What do we do about the White Male problem ?

didn't he decide what the solution is?

Your right, liberals need to be dealt with, but how?

>America

>White

>muh liberals
>muh psyops
>muh muslim extremist convert

Take responsibility for your people's actions. Tell your people to stop causing terror in the public space and killing innocent people.

That all Antifa are Pedos

thankfully they're taking care of it themselves, white men are committing suicide at a higher rate than any other group

Well you clearly aren't in the loop. White males are dying out, highest suicide rates, lowest birthrates etc etc. We are doing everything but openly shoving them into gas chambers

>the 56% psyop worked on him

I am a white male. I work hard and I'm a good citizen, as are a majority of my brothers and sisters. If you refer to us as a problem that needs to be dealt with, We will not lay down and surrender. We will fight.

Give us a country to contain us, and leave us alone.

it's either that or mud huts. The browns will follow suit.

or revert to savagery

what do we do about the communist faggot problem?

>the MK ULTRA stare

I don’t know, let’s figure it out right after we eradicate the VIOLENT NIGGER PROBLEM! NIGGER MALES ARE 6% OF THE COUNTRY AND COMMIT 65% of ALL GUN MURDERS. This death toll is a minor holiday weekend in Chicago. Fucking animal.

End (((their))) influence on our society.

Fuck off shill

per capita, still lowest mass shooters in america.

That’s an excellent question, user. Why don’t you move to a country without any white males and see how it goes?

>white male problem

JESUS CHRIST GET THESE GUYS SOME PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it possible to have such shit tier facial hair?

Move out of the US and leave them alone.

>What do we do about the ANTIFA and liberal problem
FTFY

gas the kikes?

Is there any hard proof he was antifa yet? I've seen that he liked a lot of leftist shit on his facebook, but nothing directly linking him to antifa. He was clearly a lefty though.