Is the tide starting to turn against atheists?

Is the tide starting to turn against atheists?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_au/article/4w7y8w/jesus-was-a-roman-hoax-to-trick-the-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=OAqsU-BY58w
twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the absolute shanty town of these godless fucks

About time

>20 less christians in the world in a few minutes
>lol christianity is winning! god is on our side

I'm an atheist, I don't give 2 fucks what normies think. I don't care how proud Americans are to be worshiping a Jew.

People are realizing the decay and decadence of society is due to the loss of God.

>starting
atheism died when the fedora meme got popular

D&C thread number 600

>Son of God suffers and dies on the cross
>lol Christians where's your God now?? XDD

Atheists just started calling themselves "pagans".

the tide has already turned on the left from all sides. They are all trapped in the basement with the door locked. screaming.

nobody wants anybodies smug asshole opinion, lies or lectures and they dont plan on being dead just so libtards can get their way.

Dude nobody likes Wil Wheaton.

>t. Pagans

You mean heathens

That ship has sailed. Atheists are universally hated. It's not 2012 anymore

>Atheists are universally hated
that wont stop us m8

So are christians. A lot of people would rather side with muslims that rape their children than christians.

Why aren't false flags perpetrated against atheists?

you mispelled the tide has long turned on the right who are going out in a blaze of glory with their biggest, most orange piece of shit spouting their stupidity into the world?

kek

pagans are vermin and should be treated as such...

Because the powers that be WANT people to turn atheist. Atheists are easier to control and manipulate. Why do you think banning religion is one of the first things Communist regimes do?

LOL no that's just one pol idiot with multiple accounts. Religion is dying. It belongs back with caves, spears, and other primitive inventions we grew out of. Delusions can only last so long. Either the imaginary man finally shows up or STFU with your fairy tale shit. Prayers didn't stop this tragedy and have never worked once.

Shut up faggot

You mean Goy

hard to target a gathering of people who sit alone in a basement

Nice one, loser.

nou is not and argument. i read it on verrit.

Why can't Christians handle the bantz

this

they always say that when we are in trouble we call god
but the reality is that if an airplane motor fails there wont be a call for god that will stop it from falling

#hailateismo

>Atheists are easier to control and manipulate.

what is the reasoning behind this
you could argue a theocracy is more effective

You've been losing and will continue to lose forever because you worship a jewish fucking religion. Once people were able to take the bible at what it really means and stopped being controlled by there leaders. Atheism is a symptom of christianity enjoy it christcuck.

>2000
My ancestors were whites not kebabs.

This, i'd support it just to get back to the 50s of when everything had meaning in hope, i mean not even joking we're literally drowning in degeneracy and nihilism in this country, and it's very foreign when you thinks of our history.

You probably should shut up, faggot.

vice.com/en_au/article/4w7y8w/jesus-was-a-roman-hoax-to-trick-the-jews

>is the tide turning

You are very clearly a child

Outside of Tumblr and some schools, Atheists in the west are completely marginalized, for 70 years they have been demonized by cold war propaganda.

You perceive the world through a very tiny little bubble if you don't even know this basic fact.

I think its really cringy that christcucks love fedoras so much

tip off you euphoric retards

LMAO, keep praying Christniggers

Its funny as fuck to me that christians have no idea that they are becoming the fedoras again. You have larping faggots popping into conversations just like fedora tier atheists do EXACTLY the same way. You turn everything into a christian discussion every fucking time.

I guess those christians that got shot up by some atheist were great.

Or even
>be Christians that believe in God
>get shot
>go to heaven
Is this not a good thing? Fail to see how them going from some shithole in TX to living in paradise is something to cry over.

There are no such thing as atheists. There never have been. You will give up that smug euphoria and start praying to every god you can think of the first time you experience REAL pain.

you always say that when we are in trouble we call god
but the reality is that if an airplane motor fails there wont be a call for god that will stop it from falling

Shut up, Wesley!

youtube.com/watch?v=OAqsU-BY58w

Lol okay, no need to cut yourself on that edge mate, and you're wrong, there's plenty of Atheists in fox holes

>having faith in sandnigger religions

Either be pagan or die

This. The way that orange buffoon bloviated on that debate stage was when I realized this country is fucked. Him pacing back and forth. Sniffling his nose into the microphone, obviously to exert dominance over a woman. It goes to show how he really thinks about women. He truly believes that we shouldn't be able to receive government-issue condoms or a government-issue dildo. It is MY RIGHT as a human being to receive these things for free. And that orange cheeto Hitler stands squarely in the path of my government-given rights. I fear it may be too late for our country with Zlompf behind the wheels of our once great nation (from Obama inauguration until the election of Drumpf)

Is he deleting pictures? Can't see more than half of this rn.

>Linking to vice
>Check flag
Never change, Straya.

There is no way he's allowed back on Bazinga after this, right?

you will always continue to lose because islam is on the rise. christians are so much worse than muslims though right!?!? lol! people are waking up atheism is the way, unless your muslim, thay's okay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK THAT SMUG PIECE OF SHIT

hey someone post the link to twitter i want some of dank shrek macros

>Wil Wheaton

guy is a literal cuck

As the West becomes more Islamic, you'll be seeing much less tolerance for Atheism. Muslims can tolerate Christians and Jews to a certain extent for being fellow Abrahamic religions even if they think they're interpreting things incorrectly, but there is absolutely zero tolerance for other religions and especially Atheism.

hopefully they tip on wil first, look at the poor excuse for a human he's become since patrick stewart raped him

I grew out of atheism when I heard about that guy sticking the banana into his ass

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

>Why aren't false flags perpetrated against atheists?
Technically one already has. Most of you are too young to remember atheism before the Jew took over. Fedoras are what happened when a bunch of edgelord Plebbitors lead by the kike President of the American (((Atheists))) took over and destroyed the entire idea of atheism.

Maybe they just wanted to destroy Christopher Hitchens, I don't know. I rarely understand the jew's motivations when they destroy what they destroy... if they even think ahead that far. It didn't used to be a bunch of islam-praising kikes that sat around all day thinking of new ways to insult Christians and only Christians. It used to just be some non-religious folk. And that was it.

Then the Jew took over and started using Nu-Atheism to attack Christian symbology in public and in schools. The fedora became nothing more than a club of plebbitors that existed to constantly shit upon Christians and Christianity, while promoting degeneracy and faggotry.

No one is going to false flag against atheism.
(((Atheism)))is the false-flag.

he's right, christfags just can't handle the truth

Relevant:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Except heaven doesn't exist you fucking retarded faggot.

Really? That's all it took to convince you away from reason? Some random faggot shoving shit up his ass?

did you turn away from Christianity when you heard about high profile pastors hiring male prostitutes for meth fueled sex parties?

Fucking kill yourself.

>Atheists are universally hated
>never leaves Sup Forums
Most people don't give a flying fuck, either way about atheists.

The blood of martyrs is the seed of the Church.

makes sense most childfree people seem to be atheist. Naturally religions that emphasize large families or even just presence of living will outbreed them to zero.