Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/927303482624880641
youtube.com/watch?v=r6RNaYwNEuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ali-akbar got btfo

>Larry the Cable Guy knows Same Hyde
>Knows of the long running shooter gag

is he, dare I say..../ourguy/?

I don't know what is more satirical, the fact that Larry the FUCKING Cable Goy knows about Sam Hyde, or the fact that CNN is so culturally out of touch with Larry the Cable Guy they literally published a meme

It wasn't a CNN journo it was a congressman on the phone or something.

Could be.

You're a bretty keww guy, larry

At this point I honestly think sam could actually shoot some people and get away with it because of the cry wolf effect.

How much has the Sam Hyde meme propagated?

Lawrence the Cabal Goyim

Sam shot up a synagogue at the same time, you're not going to hear about that. Sam is home free.

>CNN in charge of doing proper research

LMAO

Considering well known entities fall for it constantly I'd say quite far. At this point it may even be difficult for him to actually get away with it, next time.

"here's your sign"

Saw you here in memphis with jeff, Larry. Funny show though our audience was a bit retarded

the victims are dead they dont give a fuck

didn't the prince albert joke originate here?

Why don't retards know the difference between CNN getting facts straight and a Congressman getting facts straight while talking on CNN?

>acting like Sup Forums is a secret clubhouse

william shatner is known to frequent /mlp/

thats reddit for you, always creating trouble

Youre not even old enough to use prince albert, newfag

First post to make me laugh legit all night.

He's the only blue collar guy that's playing a character. He's super smart and redpilled. He's just playing off a stereo type that southerners find funny, extremely redneck guy.

Video?

>be american
>get shot
>"please don't use my death to make a billion dollar media organisation look bad"
>dies

Remember that one we made up about the refrigerator with a broken thermostat?

Why are sandniggers so fucking stupid

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/927303482624880641

youtube.com/watch?v=r6RNaYwNEuw

And the dog in the garden one too, that’s when Sup Forums was good

You know, a lot of people shit on Larry, but in terms of joke structure his material is actually really good, from a technical standpoint. When I explain setup-punchline-turnaround structure to people, I use a Larry the Cable Guy bit as the example.
>The other day I saw my mama and daddy making love.
>I ain't never going back to that website again.

>Larry the cable guy is smarter than CNN.
Hmmmm.

He had a hilarious one about a pickle slicer, but can't remember it

i wonder if sam has trouble flying

Is your refrigerator running? BETTER CATCH IT!

Sup Forums was a lot better in 1970, you kids don't know what you were missing. It's nice that were able to post images now but desu the ASCII art was charming

Also lighting a bag of dog shit in front of somebody's front door and nigger knocking. Classic Sup Forums until Adam Sandler popularized it in Billy Madison. Fucking oven dodgers

wasn't there some news station in California that reported Samir Al Hyde was the killer? or was it just a shop

I predict we are going to meme Sam into being a real mass shooter and that will be how he dies in the end.

I would be surprised of Sam doesn't end up getting popped on sight by some LEO somewhere eventually
cops and FBI guys used to arrest actors who appeared on America's Most Wanted

Source?

>mfw Larry the Cable Guy knows better but CNN can't get its shit together

Seriously....

he'll think we've cried wolf enough for him to get away with something

>now imagining Larry watching MDE

He must be stopped

Between long hours on the cubicle and being inoculated with hand-me-down talking points, it is not surprising the generation that grew up on Newsies in high school civis cannot separate reality from ideological notions.

Has this meme gone too far, or is this the sign that it hasn't gone far enough?

HELLO LARRY

mr hyde just became a millionaire again folks. every time a big organization does this he sues. just a lifelong neet asshole get'n rich all day. i salute him

it's like poetry
it rhymes

Huzzah! Ye Olde Sam Hyde Is Thy Shooter trick!

I fucking love this timeline.

>you'll never go cowtipping with anonymous like the good old days

Larry the /ourguy/?

>"ugh"

why do liberals think this is an argument?

Then why is cnn interviewing representatives dumb enough to fall for sam Hyde? It's not the first time.

what the fuck timeline are we in?

Ugh, too true. Why must we live with such a curse as to be more intelligent than our forebears? The intellectually impotent masses may think genius a gift, but 'tis not so. Wisdom such as ours is misery...and ignorance a blessing.

>Larry the Cable guy is one of us

explain

Sup Forums was never goo- wait a minute.

Excess consanguinity.

NEWFAGS REEEEEEEEEE

TOP KEK

TWICE IN 1 LIFETIME

OLD MEMES ARE NEW AGAIN!!!

leaf pls

The one where Pepe is a hate symbol, actors are playing capture the flag with us, saying "it's okay to be white" is racist and Sup Forums is considered a credible news source.

We gotta be nearing the end times.

What could have motivated him to commit such a tragedy?

99% of this city is retarded.

so why should we care what some redneck guy has to say?

Why the fuck everybody starting to thinking about the victims? Wtf does this even mean? Literally sitting and thinking "victims, victims, victims" 10 minutes straight?
It's like "Won't somebody please think of the children", but unironically.

>Larry the motherfucking Cable Guy knows the Sam Hyde shooter meme
This is too much, it's too much, much too much it's too much!
Too much!

Rednecks read Sup Forums

you fags aren't ourguy or whatever. that unfunny fuck does not belong here. you dont belong here.

his Twitter

You guys are aware that celebs visit Reddit all the time, right? And that Reddit steals memes from this site constantly and runs them into the ground?

Meh, a standard deflection when an event doesn't fit someone's narrative. Not even a partisan thing.

Imagine one day he snaps and does shoot up a place. He will get away with it because of us!

>blaming CNN for this
>ignoring the facct that they would have expected a FUCKING CONGRESSMAN to have facts
Guess they should stop letting retardlican congressmen talk on their station from now on

>flag
Meh idc

>America’s Most Wanted
First you tell me there’s a secret global pedophile elite who sacrifice children in the name of Moloch
Now you’re telling me America’s Most Wanted is fake?

>I don't know what is more satirical, the fact that Larry the FUCKING Cable Goy knows about Sam Hyde
Why wouldn't a comedian know about another comedian? you really think this shithole club of yours on Sup Forums is that fucking exclusive?

>Implying those pictures of him looking like shit weren't him running from some backwoods community he had just slaughtered

Did Samwise Hidyth not nick a barrel of mead from the good wench Guinevere but a fortnight ago? He musn't persist in obtaining absolution from it !

>victims
please. this was an obvious false flag to cover up the militant lesbian bombing of a secret warehouse storing the worlds first batch of ai sex bots.
no one died but a lot of people saw bodies

Shouldn't that be "demtardlican"?

fucking kek

He's a Democrat spic. How about we stop letting them into our country while we're at it?

Jesus fucking Christ. Why does CNN do its "investigative journalism" on fucking Twitter and Reddit?

They are such fucking idiots.

They've fallen for sam Hyde before, they should have been able to instantly correct the idiot.

SOMEONE STOP THE MADMAN!!!

I thought he normally posted on /x/

I remember Larry in Florida before he went mainstream. He’s definitely /our guy/

He's a Democrat you Vietnamese retard.

but Samir al-Hayid DID do it

checked

because they use their latest tech savvy intern that does coverage from their phones.

what. yall know youre not a goddamn secret club its leftypol that cant come to terms with the eyes this place has

it's real, but it's not like they are going to get the actual killers and victims to play out the reenactments